Weight Gain

Rasbeck

Awards
So I'm 3 weeks deep into my first cycle.

100mg Test P EOD
400mg Tren E EW

I've gained about 12+ lbs and haven't changed my diet at all. I eat between 2500-2800 calories a day in a 40/40/20 split (pro/carb/fat). I was about 215 18% BF and am now approaching 230 and about 20% BF accourding to my Tanita Ironman scale (I know there's a margin of error). I'm assuming most is water weight, but still seems like a crazy amount. Feel like I've def. packed on some muscle already too.

Is this normal?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
That's a 15 lb gain with only a 2% change in bf, of which water weight is prob involved... if this is a 12 week cycle, you still have a good amount of time to pack on 10 ish more lbs, or 15-20 if you all out bulk...being that it is summer, I would just add 400-800 cals a day to adjust for the 15 lbs you added. Thing with test is it is more beneficial in a calorie rich enviroment, so if your unhappy about your bf, you shoulda cut more before you started... this is not to say that you cannot go into a cut now and drop 5ish%, its entirely up to your personal goals... I ran test e 13 weeks, kept diet super clean around 3500 cals...added 20 lbs, dropped 2% and kept 14 lbs...good luck man....

Rasbeck

Awards
Yeah I hear ya. Thanks for the response. Like I said, first time, making sure it was normal... seems kind of nuts! Tren prob hasn't even kicked in yet either. And I still am throwing 50mg winny tabs in in 3 weeks.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Damn you gaining on such low cals! Keep up the good work!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya. Thanks for the response. Like I said, first time, making sure it was normal... seems kind of nuts! Tren prob hasn't even kicked in yet either. And I still am throwing 50mg winny tabs in in 3 weeks.
Yeah just wait till the tren kicks in man! Everythng Ive read on it states exposive strength gains, which that will of course mean bigger muscles...Im too scared of the tren sides to touch it and Ive stuck with test e or c...keep killing it bro!
If I were you I'd save the winny for the last 4ish weeks of the cycle to cut up. That way you could lose some bf, diet willing of course...Just a thought