Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

first dbol cycle

my boy just got me a deal on 100 10mg pink sqaures and i plan n runnning a 6 week cycle of dbol..im not gonna start taking it until i have the rest of my cycle which includes hawthorne berry, fish oil, animal pak, turanie, prob gonna run cycle support not 100% sure though, im going to pre load hawthorne berry and crannberry extract for liver and kidneys..my last cycle was 8-9 months ago so im well rested and all my test levels are good.also im going to get nova and clomid, and going to stack dbol with some deca to harden up and maybe some test not 100% sure on the test but im deff going to be running deca with this.prob 500 mlg a week of the deca..anyway i was wondering should i try out andromass or andro lean something andro..i know this stuff is new and i was just wondering every ones thoughts on this..sorry if i sound un educated when i type.....also im going to try and do a nice log so if i missed oput on something please informe me also would liuke to know ur thoughts on good hcgs?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You run Deca without a test base and you might as well say good buy to captain happy standing at attention for you anytime in the near future.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

ya im prob gonna stack it with either test e or sus250 sus is like 95 a vile where im from and im a little low on cash atm )=..what do u think goes good with dbol?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

who ever is reading this and has knowledge on it please help me because im taking it no matter what and want to do it right? please
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.64%

Just take a low dose of test 250mg a week and you will be good man. I would suggest running the deca a little lower and make the cycle last at least 10-12 weeks as deca is a slow acting steroid. Also, you will maintain your gains better.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Have you run deca before? The metabolites of deca can shut you down for a good year after you come off of it, it's not worth it unless you blast / cruise IMO.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Deca is only about 60%-70% as anabolic as testosterone; shuts you down hard and provides questionable benefits. Why anyone would use Deca baffles the mind. It lingers on as one of the "must" in AAS usages without regard to current studies that refute much, if not all, of the rumored benefits. More people suffer long term effects from Deca than any other AAS. Why on earth do you want to use Deca? Just use Test, and not the designer blend, Sustanon, which is crazy.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

ya im prob just gonna run test e and the dbol but i heard that deca goes good with that stack and yes i took a 250mlg shot of deca 3 weeks ago just to help me gain some weight which i did
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

being that i only took 250mlg which is nothing lol..i havent had any sides other then a couple of pimples..also ive been taking a otc test booster because i had it laying around and bieng that i took a small amount i didnt get shutdown because ive been pounding my girl for hours daily lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Sweekaters View Post
    Have you run deca before? The metabolites of deca can shut you down for a good year after you come off of it, it's not worth it unless you blast / cruise IMO.
    How long would you suggest you would have to blast/cruise for and how likely is recovering your natural test levels afterwards?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.64%

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Deca is only about 60%-70% as anabolic as testosterone; shuts you down hard and provides questionable benefits. Why anyone would use Deca baffles the mind. It lingers on as one of the "must" in AAS usages without regard to current studies that refute much, if not all, of the rumored benefits. More people suffer long term effects from Deca than any other AAS. Why on earth do you want to use Deca? Just use Test, and not the designer blend, Sustanon, which is crazy.
    I thought deca was more anabolic then test but test has a better ratio of anabolic to androgenic. Is this not true man?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    I thought deca was more anabolic then test but test has a better ratio of anabolic to androgenic. Is this not true man?
    Not true. There is no way to accurately measure the androgenic rate with deca, but compared to test, it's only 60%-70% as anabolic. I can cut and paste part of the study, but I've done that already a few months ago.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How long would you suggest you would have to blast/cruise for and how likely is recovering your natural test levels afterwards?
    There is no answer to this, since everyone is different, plus it depends on many factors while you're on cycle too. I know of one guy who was 19 at the time and cycled with Deca and Test. At 21 he was still shut down and did not respond to Dr Crisler's "re-start" program. He should be 22 now and was so depressed he dropped off the boards. But not everyone reacts that way. I know guys who run it hard and swear they feel fine; but those are rare cases. But seriously, why risk it when you don't have to? Deca will not be the difference between looking like Urkel and the Incredible Hulk. At most, you may "feel" stronger, leaner and swear your joints are more lubricated, but many times those are unconfirmed "feelings." The choice is yours, just be careful and do not blindly follow the gym rats without doing your own research. This stuff is very serious so make some serious decisions.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.64%

There is no answer to this, since everyone is different, plus it depends on many factors while you're on cycle too. I know of one guy who was 19 at the time and cycled with Deca and Test. At 21 he was still shut down and did not respond to Dr Crisler's "re-start" program. He should be 22 now and was so depressed he dropped off the boards. But not everyone reacts that way. I know guys who run it hard and swear they feel fine; but those are rare cases. But seriously, why risk it when you don't have to? Deca will not be the difference between looking like Urkel and the Incredible Hulk. At most, you may "feel" stronger, leaner and swear your joints are more lubricated, but many times those are unconfirmed "feelings." The choice is yours, just be careful and do not blindly follow the gym rats without doing your own research. This stuff is very serious so make some serious decisions.
    Thanks for your answer man. I've been on it for 6 weeks already at 300mg a week and 600mg of test a week. I took it because that is what my bro had and I did read up that it can be suppresive but didn't know it would be that bad! It kinda makes sense since it has such a long ester. I was thinking of running a 22 week cycle anyway lol 12 weeks bulking getting up to 220-225 at 15% bodyfat and then 10 weeks of cutting on keto getting to 195-200 at 6-7% bodyfat! Does that sound that too crazy?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

ok so if i dont run the deca with the test and dbol what would replace it im looking to gain like 40 pound and keep sides down ? ty for input
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.64%

Quote Originally Posted by xxjoker122 View Post
    ok so if i dont run the deca with the test and dbol what would replace it im looking to gain like 40 pound and keep sides down ? ty for input
    40 lbs is a lot bro 6 weeks isn't enough time at all. You would prob have to be "on" for 6 months taking 1 gram of test a week and stacking something else with that and switch the thing that you stack with the test every 2 months.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

dam thats why i wanted the deca all my boys take it and they gain like 20 pounds alone from the deca..there so big that there trying to cut down now,but idk ikinda was to try out sus250 but right now im stuck with the dbol so what would be a good dbol stack?and i have a 100 tabs atm 10mlg each?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%

Deca is detectable for up to a year after usage, which means the metabolites are there suppressing your HPTA for 12 months after you come off. Unless you plan on shooting a maintenance dose of test while they clear out, I wouldn't bother with it. In the original rat studies the metabolites completely suppressed LH / FSH I believe.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Sweekaters View Post
    Deca is detectable for up to a year after usage, which means the metabolites are there suppressing your HPTA for 12 months after you come off. Unless you plan on shooting a maintenance dose of test while they clear out, I wouldn't bother with it. In the original rat studies the metabolites completely suppressed LH / FSH I believe.
    I'm on my 6th week of Deca right now and gonna do another 6 weeks and then prob never use it again. So your saying I should stay blast/cruise for 1 year after taking deca for 12 weeks?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.64%

dam thats why i wanted the deca all my boys take it and they gain like 20 pounds alone from the deca..there so big that there trying to cut down now,but idk ikinda was to try out sus250 but right now im stuck with the dbol so what would be a good dbol stack?and i have a 100 tabs atm 10mlg each?
    I would try to get more juice first but I would say use 3 tabs a day which will last you 33 days. 30mg is a good starting dose and 6 weeks is the "optimal" amount of time on it according to a lot of people.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

I would try to get more juice first but I would say use 3 tabs a day which will last you 33 days. 30mg is a good starting dose and 6 weeks is the "optimal" amount of time on it according to a lot of people.
    ight ty man
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

so if i got 200 and made it a 12 week cycle would u think that would be better or what if i get got more tabs and kepts it at 6 weeks just a higher dosage?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.64%

so if i got 200 and made it a 12 week cycle would u think that would be better or what if i get got more tabs and kepts it at 6 weeks just a higher dosage?
    Do 6-8 weeks and slowly increase the dosing. You will get huge while "on" but a lot will be lost quickly afterwards. This is why you should take test for 10-12 weeks along side it to help hold on to the gains.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Do 6-8 weeks and slowly increase the dosing. You will get huge while "on" but a lot will be lost quickly afterwards. This is why you should take test for 10-12 weeks along side it to help hold on to the gains.
    what about running andro lean?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

I'm on my 6th week of Deca right now and gonna do another 6 weeks and then prob never use it again. So your saying I should stay blast/cruise for 1 year after taking deca for 12 weeks?
    I did a 10-week cycle of deca last summer. HORRIBLE compound. I was just starting to cycle and it was all I could get my hands on. You'll gain a lot of watery mass, a tiny bit of strength, and a plethora of zits. I agree with the poster above; I don't know why people still use it.

Got almost total testicular atrophy (I was wondering if Lefty was still there for a while) about 8 weeks in. I recovered just fine within three weeks of PCT, but used nolva/clomid (about the only thing I did right that cycle).

If you can get your hand on anything else, I'd recommend that. Deca + Dbol might have been the king of bulking steroids back in the 70's, but that was before the myriad of better compounds that've since been developed. Please note that last statement was only a rip on Deca, not Dbol. Dbol's wet and dirty, but gets the job done.

**Trento huggles his fluffy-making Dbol**
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

what about running andro lean?
    Meh, it'll keep you a tiny bit leaner, but add no mass and not really burn like clen would.

The andro compounds from Primordial are DHEA-based, and from the look of the molecule it looks like the most powerful effect it would have is as a diuretic.

If you're looking to look lean and hard while putting on mass,

1) Throw the vial of Deca in the trashcan. Then empty the trash can into the dumpster. Make sure to do this right before trash pickup to get that crap as far away from you as possible.

2) Get some test e or test cyp from your suppliers. Since we order from the same supplier (I could tell from your description of the Dbol and Sust), click on the testosterone section and look for the one ending in "250".

3) If this is your first cycle, take the Dbol @ 40 mg per day, but pyramiding up and down. This means you'll take 10 mg on Day 1, 20 mg on Day 2, 30 mg on Day 3, and 40 mg/day for the next 22 days. Then you go back down, with the same formula in reverse. On Day 26, 30mg. Day 27, 20mg. Day 28, 10 mg. This will use all 100 tabs in 28 days and provide a powerful kickstart. I agree with one of the posters above that DBol can be used for 6-8 weeks, but I find it's safer and more effective to pulse it hard at the beginning (the severity of liver stress increases less with intense dosage than with longer durations). Two weeks after starting the Dbol, pin 1/2 cc of the test on Saturday and another 1/2 cc on Wednesday. This will keep the test from hitting your system all at once and causing test flu - some really bad sh*t bro, I know from experience. In the fourth week, move up to 1 cc on Saturday and 1 cc on Wednesday. THEN STAY AT THAT DOSAGE FOR THE NEXT 9 WEEKS. On week 12, move back down to 2x 1/2 cc injections per week. Weeks 13 and 14 take nothing, then weeks 15 - 16, use 20mg Nolvadex and 100 mg Clomid every day. Weeks 17-18, use 10mg Nolvadex and 50mg Clomid every day. By week 19 you should be cool. If you start to encounter HPTA shutdown (shrinking nads) while on cycle, begin taking Anastrozole (Sorry; I forget the dosage). You can find all of these online. Go to google and type in "Clomid research chemicals". Note that these chemicals are for experimental use only, and I would never advocate you taking them. I'm just providing that as an interesting aside.

Sorry to burst your bubble on the Deca bro. If your buddies are putting on 20 pounds per cycle then needing to cut down a lot afterwards, they probably put on 20 lbs in fat...

Trento
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Deca-Durabolin® (nandrolone decanoate)
    Androgenic 37
    Anabolic 125
    Standard Testosterone
    Chemical Names 19-norandrost-4-en-3-one-17beta-ol 17beta-hydroxy-estr-4-en-3-one
    Estrogenic Activity low
    Progestational Activity moderate

Not as much shutdown with the fore mentioned, but now if you guys are getting this instead, well yeah... its gonna shut ya down longer and for thoses not blasting and cruising, you guys get caught with your pants down on these all the tyme.

You under estimate the longeviety of these esters and stop your cycle with these still in full swing and of course you **** aint gonna werk.

Dynabolon® (nandrolone undecanoateJ
    Androgenic 37
    OH
    Anabolic 125
    Standard Testosterone
    Chemical Names 19-norandrost-4-en-3-one-17beta-ol 17beta-hydroxy-estr-4-en-3-one
    Estrogenic Activity low
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This thread needs sumone that knows what they are doing in here, I see alot of blind leading the blind
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    This thread needs sumone that knows what they are doing in here, I see alot of blind leading the blind
    Care to elaborate? Please, give us the benefit of your knowledge.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Trento View Post
    Care to elaborate? Please, give us the benefit of your knowledge.
    LOL, where to even begin. Detroit has sum of the facts, but not straight, Jason is giving advice, and asking questions about said advice.

What would you like to know? I will try to answer with researched findings and personal findings.

I Blast and Cruise, so Im limited on Pct advice but can still help out.

To the OP, run the DECA why would you let a few people sway your decisions? Maybe not run it in your first cycle, but Deca is a very soild AAS.

OP if its first cycle maybe lok for a simple run like this

Dbol 1-6 at 20mgs ED
    Test e or c 12-16 wks(personal perference) @ 250-500mg
    Arim. or Arom. dose depends on which you chose .5-1mg ed arim; or 12.5-25mgs ed arom.

If your gonna run it with th DECA

Dbol 1-6 at 20mgs ED
    Test e or c 12-16 wks(personal perference) @ 250-500mg
    DECA 1-10 or 12(your gonna wanna drop this out of the cycle so the ester can have tyme to clear, and you will def. want to run the test the full 16 too also help with this) Also deca tends to make fat people bigger.
    Arim. or Arom. dose depends on which you chose .5-1mg ed arim; or 12.5-25mgs ed arom.

OP 20-40 pounds is unachievible in that amount of tyme, it has taken me almost 3 yrs to gain 45 pounds of lean muscle. Now you can blow your self up with deca and drol and hold alot of water, but actual maintainalbe size, NOWAY.

Also OP sum stats and goals would help us better fine tune to your needs.
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sinister View Post
    You run Deca without a test base and you might as well say good buy to captain happy standing at attention for you anytime in the near future.
    Correct good answer sinister, i would never run ANY cycle without a test base, but when you dont get hard watching two girls touching each other youll start doing it too.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

LOL, where to even begin. Detroit has sum of the facts, but not straight, Jason is giving advice, and asking questions about said advice.

Also OP sum stats and goals would help us better fine tune to your needs.
    Please elaborate...
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.87%

This entire thread just made me ::facepalm::

brb running deca and dbol.
    brb not a single word about his pct.
    brb goodnight sweet testicles.

lyfespan had the best post imo. 10-12 wk test, one oral, proper pct.

I doubt you have ANYTHING for prolactin sides that the deca could cause.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Deca-Durabolin® (nandrolone decanoate)
    Androgenic 37
    Anabolic 125
    Standard Testosterone
    Estrogenic Activity low

Not as much shutdown with the fore mentioned, but now if you guys are getting this instead, well yeah... its gonna shut ya down longer and for thoses not blasting and cruising, you guys get caught with your pants down on these all the tyme.

You under estimate the longeviety of these esters and stop your cycle with these still in full swing and of course you **** aint gonna werk.

Dynabolon® (nandrolone undecanoateJ
    Androgenic 37
    OH
    Anabolic 125
    Standard Testosterone
    Estrogenic Activity low
    What exactly is the purpose of this thread where you cut-and-pasted from some steroid profile, except to impress yourself on chemical names that no one asked about? In all honestly, this is the most worthless thread posted so far in response to the OP's question, "anyway i was wondering should i try out andromass or andro lean something andro..i know this stuff is new and i was just wondering every ones thoughts on this?"

I mentioned Deca, not the OP. Without reaching for another cut-and-paste, please explain what you are trying to say here that is relevant to the discusion?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

yaa after researching i found that im not gonna try andro its to new and not enought research on it ...anyway as of my dbol cycle what do u think i could use to help me out? my goals are to get as big as possible and keep the most i can keep, im not 100% how im going to be dieting while on this i know that i have to consume alot of calls and protien would 40/40/20 be good enough diet wise? or does the fats and protien not matter and if so should i just eat "all i can eat"//last question once i get off this **** should i run a clean diet to help keep gains if so do u have one to reccomend?
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.87%

From the sound of it you don't even need to be involve with AAS. Your diet is **** for all we know. Judging from your first post you dont even understand the basics! OF COURSE YOU HAVE A TEST BASE WITH DECA.... but i digress.... So now you are considering only doing a dbol cycle? That's freaking dumb imo, and likely everyone elses too. You are going to blow up and then drop a lot of weight because you didn't have a proper test base to stabilize your gains. my .02
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

first off im 220pounds can bench 265x5 can max at 310 and have only been lifting for 3 years i have about 8% bf and im all about diet so u have no idea what ur talking about i understand dieting is harder and takes more skill then lifting and was jw a good diet plan for this cycle sorry if im trying to do a perfect cycle..lol pm me for my fb cas i havent even updated my am profile i bet im bigger then u in every single way also this is my first steriod cycle like serious one and i love body building and the ***** that comes with it so w.e dude
    Last edited by xxjoker122; 05-12-2011 at 12:44 AM. Reason: had more thoughts on this guy hahah
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What exactly is the purpose of this thread where you cut-and-pasted from some steroid profile, except to impress yourself on chemical names that no one asked about? In all honestly, this is the most worthless thread posted so far in response to the OP's question, "anyway i was wondering should i try out andromass or andro lean something andro..i know this stuff is new and i was just wondering every ones thoughts on this?"

I mentioned Deca, not the OP. Without reaching for another cut-and-paste, please explain what you are trying to say here that is relevant to the discusion?
    my point in cut and pasting this wuz to back your point of anabolic:androgenic ratio, as well as to back my point of people getting different esters and their cycle protocol.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

my point in cut and pasting this wuz to back your point of anabolic:androgenic ratio, as well as to back my point of people getting different esters and their cycle protocol.
    And this is my point (Cut and pasted from a study):
    Androgenic Characteristics : Nandrolone is often falsely perceived as a ‘safe’ drug because of its low androgenic potential. Whilst again, anabolic:androgenic ratio’s do not accurately reflect the androgenic potential, it is however still a safe bet to classify nandrolone as low androgenic. It is rapidly deactivated by the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme to 5-alpha-dihydronandrolone. 5-alpha-reductase is present in high concentration most androgen responsive tissues like prostate, scalp, skin, genitalia, etc. Dihydronandrolone has 3-4 times less affinity for the androgen receptor than nandrolone2 itself does. This is sharp contrast to what occurs with testosterone under similar conditions. Testosterone is altered to 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by the same enzyme, and DHT is several times more androgenic than testosterone. Because of the difference between DHT and DHN given the same binding of testosterone and nandrolone in said tissues2 one could easily classify nandrolone as being 10 times less androgenic than testosterone.

However the relevance of such a figure can be called into question. Under medical conditions this can make a major difference, as it often concerns treating females, children, or the elderly, with pharmaceutically effective doses for the duration of a single cycle, people who are usually more responsive to androgenic side-effects. For a healthy male bodybuilder under the age of 45 the androgenic activity of commonly used steroids in effective doses for muscle building never exceeds acceptable levels.

Nonetheless, scaremongering by guru’s in the late ‘70’s and early ‘80’s, based on wrongfully extrapolated data from medical settings, has scared most of the bodybuilding community into over-exaggerating the androgenic risk involved with steroid use. This has lead to nandrolone being adopted as the number 1 drug of use/abuse among both competitive and non-competitive athletes from the late 1970’s up until the late ‘90’s. Even after that it remained unseemingly popular with most non-competitive athletes. However as will soon become evident when reading this profile, unlike in most medical settings, nandrolone is everything but a good choice for the bodybuilder.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

TY for the post above, DH. Made me all misty-eyed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. dbol only cycle
    By StrayDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:41 PM
  2. Dbol/SD cycle
    By rayactr2k6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 11:16 PM
  3. First Dbol cycle what should i know??
    By svt99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:03 PM
  4. dbol + cyp cycle
    By siren05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 11:05 AM
  5. DBol Cycle
    By Jimbo2007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 06:40 PM