Lost, needing suggestions.

Chevymuscle

Awards
Looking to lose weight but gain/keep muscle. I have done some research but still lost. Looking for something not to expensive but effective....if thats possible. (like under or around $80)

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
Great diet. Fasted cardio. Now give me that $80.

Look into SARMs. They were designed to stop muscle loss in patients with muscle wasting diseases and such. They should be able to help you maintain muscle while you are trimming down. You'll have to do some looking around to find them in your price range tho.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If it were only that simple. Spend $80, lose fat and gain muscle. lol The fatloss and muscle building starts with you my friend. At 340lbs, it shouldn't be hard to lose an incredible amount of fat just by working out and eating right. Don't look to a magic pill to get you there, it starts with you.

Chevymuscle

Awards
Agreed, I have already lost 42 lbs within 2 months by diet and walking. Just got a gym membership last night and im going to start cardio/weightlifting because I feel I am losing muscle just looking for something to assist me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, I have already lost 42 lbs within 2 months by diet and walking. Just got a gym membership last night and im going to start cardio/weightlifting because I feel I am losing muscle just looking for something to assist me.
Congrats on losing 42 lbs! That is a great accomplishment!

I wouldn't worry too much about losing muscle just yet. Just keep protein high in your diet and you'll be good. If anything, you could look at adding some BCAAs in around your workouts and cardio and maybe even some creatine to help gain/maintain strength. Neither of those are necessary for you yet, though.

I wouldn't fool around with anything else until you're much closer to your final target weight.

Good luck!