Lost, needing suggestions.
- 04-22-2011, 12:55 AM
- 04-22-2011, 02:00 AM
Great diet. Fasted cardio. Now give me that $80.
Look into SARMs. They were designed to stop muscle loss in patients with muscle wasting diseases and such. They should be able to help you maintain muscle while you are trimming down. You'll have to do some looking around to find them in your price range tho.
04-22-2011, 02:13 AM
If it were only that simple. Spend $80, lose fat and gain muscle. lol The fatloss and muscle building starts with you my friend. At 340lbs, it shouldn't be hard to lose an incredible amount of fat just by working out and eating right. Don't look to a magic pill to get you there, it starts with you.
04-22-2011, 06:12 AM
Agreed, I have already lost 42 lbs within 2 months by diet and walking. Just got a gym membership last night and im going to start cardio/weightlifting because I feel I am losing muscle just looking for something to assist me.
04-22-2011, 09:59 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about losing muscle just yet. Just keep protein high in your diet and you'll be good. If anything, you could look at adding some BCAAs in around your workouts and cardio and maybe even some creatine to help gain/maintain strength. Neither of those are necessary for you yet, though.
I wouldn't fool around with anything else until you're much closer to your final target weight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By brian101883 in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2009, 10:30 AM
- By brian101883 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:43 PM
- By huntr104 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2009, 10:38 PM
- By volfan37 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2008, 09:18 PM
- By caveman54 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 02-17-2008, 09:49 PM