Need help planning my first cycle

SomaliTeroris

Awards
Hi

i am planning to have my first cycle in the next 3 months.

stats

5'10. 186 lbs

lifting for 2 years with proper dieting and lifting routines

i dont seem to be putting on any more muscle wight, i seem to be putting on fat but not muscle lately. i guess my body is plateuing and my gains are slowing down.

i am thinking of test e or sust 250, which PCT would you reccomend, what kind of diet and lifting routine should i follow ?

should i be expecting 20 lbs of muscle gains if i have spot on diet and training during cycle and after cycle ??

help will be appreciated

Somali

SomaliTeroris

Awards
i forgot to state that i am currently cutting and plan to drop 10-15 lbs before cycling drugs

should be on 13% bf before i start bulk cycle

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You'd get more interest in your post if you offered a routine, knew what you were talking about and didn't act like this was a whimsical decision. At least that's why I won't respond to your questions.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
2yrs of training? Putting on fat? Plateauing? Waiter....check please!!!

SomaliTeroris

Awards
You'd get more interest in your post if you offered a routine, knew what you were talking about and didn't act like this was a whimsical decision. At least that's why I won't respond to your questions.
my english is not the best because english is my 3rd language. i know that i need to learn more before i start, here for ideas.

i did not mean for it to be a bad decision. i am actually excited of planning to taking my training to the next level with the aid of gear.

offer a routine ? i am not sure what you mean

SomaliTeroris

Awards
2yrs of training? Putting on fat? Plateauing? Waiter....check please!!!
yah. was training for a few years before that but on and off. i started proper training and deiting 2 years ago

damnn this forum is not cool with the noobs ?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
my english is not the best because english is my 3rd language. i know that i need to learn more before i start, here for ideas.

i did not mean for it to be a bad decision. i am actually excited of planning to taking my training to the next level with the aid of gear.

offer a routine ? i am not sure what you mean
Your English is fine. It's your lack of research on the subject that turns people off. No offense meant, just letting you know why you are largely ignored.

SomaliTeroris

Awards
Your English is fine. It's your lack of research on the subject that turns people off. No offense meant, just letting you know why you are largely ignored.
fair enough.. i have been reading and will probably be a test e only cycle, a friend of mine competes and he reccomended me i take sust 250 but will stick to test e.

one thing i am not sure about is training. is there specific training routines for being on the gear ?

food i will be eating 4-5k calories 400ish g of protein

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
fair enough.. i have been reading and will probably be a test e only cycle, a friend of mine competes and he reccomended me i take sust 250 but will stick to test e.

one thing i am not sure about is training. is there specific training routines for being on the gear ?

food i will be eating 4-5k calories 400ish g of protein
First, get new friends...Second, before you experiment, make sure you understand what PCT you'll need and have that on hand before you start... Third, understand this could shut you down for life and cause some real health issues... and lastly, yes, you have to eat right.

SomaliTeroris

Awards
First, get new friends...Second, before you experiment, make sure you understand what PCT you'll need and have that on hand before you start... Third, understand this could shut you down for life and cause some real health issues... and lastly, yes, you have to eat right.
why get new friends ? i already dont hang out with many people any ways but just curious to why

i know PCT is to kick start nat test production, and i know that following proper PCT and maybe anti estrogen will minimise/eliminate side effects.

thanks for the advice

SomaliTeroris

Awards
i will post again with proper substance concentration, dosage, etc when i acquire the gear..

maybe you guys will be more help then

one thing .. why would you reccomend straight test only cycle opposed to sust 250 for a first cycle ??

a friend of mine competes and is on gear alot and knows his shti. i will not see him for a month to talk more, which is why i am asking the noob questions here