Awards
  • Established
1-12 test e at 500mg
1-4 winstrol 50mg ed
6-11 tren ace 100mg eod 1weeks, 150mg eod 3.5weeks
10-14 winstrol 50mg ed
14-18 clomid 100mg first 5 days, 50mg ed for 3.5weeks
14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20

HCG: 2500iu every 5 days starting day after last test shot, for 20days. pretty much imma shoot 2500iu 4 times between last shot and beggining of pct.

clen: 40-200mcg 2weeks ramp up, 2 weeks off repeat thruout cycle/pct
ephedrine: 16mgs while on clen, 32mgs while off clen
caffeine: 4-800mg/day thru out.

diet: 2-300cal under maintanence, with carbs only pre/post workouton workout days only. 2week straight diet, refeed/cheat every 14days for 2 days.
cardio: 30min post workout, 60min on off days.
training: 4-5days a week with weights. a lot of drop sets, burn outs, super sets, tripple sets etc... 4-5 exercises for pretty mcuh everything with 3-4sets each. for legs im doing 3-4 exercises like squat + leg curl + leg extentions but i do like a total of like 30 working sets.
supplements: CL white flood or monster pre wo, 2g cranberry, 2g hawthrone berrys, 1g milk thistle

thoughts?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
1-12 test e at 500mg
1-4 winstrol 50mg ed
6-11 tren ace 100mg eod 1weeks, 150mg eod 3.5weeks
10-14 winstrol 50mg ed
14-18 clomid 100mg first 5 days, 50mg ed for 3.5weeks
14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20

HCG: 2500iu every 5 days starting day after last test shot, for 20days. pretty much imma shoot 2500iu 4 times between last shot and beggining of pct.

clen: 40-200mcg 2weeks ramp up, 2 weeks off repeat thruout cycle/pct
ephedrine: 16mgs while on clen, 32mgs while off clen
caffeine: 4-800mg/day thru out.

diet: 2-300cal under maintanence, with carbs only pre/post workouton workout days only. 2week straight diet, refeed/cheat every 14days for 2 days.
cardio: 30min post workout, 60min on off days.
training: 4-5days a week with weights. a lot of drop sets, burn outs, super sets, tripple sets etc... 4-5 exercises for pretty mcuh everything with 3-4sets each. for legs im doing 3-4 exercises like squat + leg curl + leg extentions but i do like a total of like 30 working sets.
supplements: CL white flood or monster pre wo, 2g cranberry, 2g hawthrone berrys, 1g milk thistle

thoughts?
I'd take the HCG starting the second week of your cycle at 500ius a week (where is the test in your cycle?) and extend the Tren to at least 6 weeks, if not 8. I believe mast is still better than Stanzabol, but if you like stanz, they I think you have it where it belongs. Looks like a good cycle.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'd take the HCG starting the second week of your cycle at 500ius a week (where is the test in your cycle?) and extend the Tren to at least 6 weeks, if not 8. I believe mast is still better than Stanzabol, but if you like stanz, they I think you have it where it belongs. Looks like a good cycle.
well i could do 500 iu hcg ew starting 3rd week.
what do u mean where is the test in your cycle? 1-12 test e at 500mg/week
cant afford mast currently. mayb if everything goes really well ill add like 100mg eod for 20-40days somewhere towards the end of the cycle.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
well i could do 500 iu hcg ew starting 3rd week.
what do u mean where is the test in your cycle? 1-12 test e at 500mg/week
cant afford mast currently. mayb if everything goes really well ill add like 100mg eod for 20-40days somewhere towards the end of the cycle.
When I hit "quote" the test was moved and buried...sorry.

I think you'll really like the tren and what it does to you. Give it a little longer and I don't think you'll regret it.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
When I hit "quote" the test was moved and buried...sorry.

I think you'll really like the tren and what it does to you. Give it a little longer and I don't think you'll regret it.
I agree, push it to 8 if possible, you will not be dissappointed.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im not sure if i can handle the sides from 8weeks of tren. itll be my second experience with tren, and first was at 40mg/day. turns me into an emotional wreck.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
im not sure if i can handle the sides from 8weeks of tren. itll be my second experience with tren, and first was at 40mg/day. turns me into an emotional wreck.
How did you get 40mgs of Tren per day? Were you taking Tren A, like half a cc? 40mgs per day is on the low side. If you were on Tren Suspension, then you were never above 40mgs, which is real low for Tren.

If you are that sensitive to Tren, then it may not be worth the run.