Summer Lean Bulk..Test, Mast, Tbol

eaglesplyr32

Awards
Hey guys im looking to run a cycle that gonna give me dry, lean gains and really good strength gains. I been doin a far bit of research lately and have kinda fell on:
125 mg EOD / Test Prop wk 1-12
125 mg EOD / Masteron wk 1-12
40-60mg Tbol/ ED wk 1-4

My stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 185
Bodyfat: <10%
Previous cycles: Sust and dbol (yea this is my second cycle)

I would really like to put on 15 to 20lbs on lean muscle. Gonna diet not on the typical low carb side but a clean high carb/low fat diet with mild cardio. I want to stay away from tren cause Im not ready for that nor do I need something so powerful. I'll draw up a full Pct/HcG after I settle on the cycle I choose. Any input on these compounds or maybe a better cycle would be awsome!!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
15 to 20 lbs of lean muscle is shooting pretty high man. Realistically that would take a couple years. Your oil dosages are fine. I'd drop the mast to 100mg EOD, no need for the extra 75mg...especially for that long of a run. Personal opinion of course, but I'm one of the more conservative ones on this board.

Also, don't buy into the "tbol is just like dbol without the water retention", because it isn't. I ran tbol at 50mg for 6 weeks and just wasn't impressed. Not saying that I won't run it again because it does have its perks, but it just doesn't give you that "kick" you would be looking for as a front loader.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
15 to 20 lbs of lean muscle is shooting pretty high man. Realistically that would take a couple years. Your oil dosages are fine. I'd drop the mast to 100mg EOD, no need for the extra 75mg...especially for that long of a run. Personal opinion of course, but I'm one of the more conservative ones on this board.

Also, don't buy into the "tbol is just like dbol without the water retention", because it isn't. I ran tbol at 50mg for 6 weeks and just wasn't impressed. Not saying that I won't run it again because it does have its perks, but it just doesn't give you that "kick" you would be looking for as a front loader.
yea..tbol is more of a end of the cycle steroid. or used in bridges.
for an oral i would just use winstrol, or mdrol. anavar if u got money.

eaglesplyr32

Awards
Thanks CCV3.. Always aim high for my goals i guess.. I've heard mixed reviews about Tbol but i guess everyone has different results and reactions. I took dbol at 40mg for 4 weeks and got a fair bit of water "weight" but if i would take it again i'd definitely run Adex to try to keep some of the bloat off. Ultimately that what im tryin to avoid but hell im always open to new ideas. If not Tbol what would be your frontloader of choice?? Anybody else have experience with Tbol.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
If not Tbol what would be your frontloader of choice??
I agree with GLHF. Anavar if you have the money. Var and TBol are both relatively expensive orals. I pretty much pay the same for either one.

Ya, some people love Tbol. I don't get it. Most of the good comments I've seen are people running it at 80mg-100mg though. Personally, it just doesn't give me that pump.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I agree with GLHF. Anavar if you have the money. Var and TBol are both relatively expensive orals. I pretty much pay the same for either one.

Ya, some people love Tbol. I don't get it. Most of the good comments I've seen are people running it at 80mg-100mg though. Personally, it just doesn't give me that pump.
noticed same here. same with anavar, it dont work well under like 6-70mg/day. but if you have the money than go for it.

i like having a strong oral for a kick start like dbol or mdrol because u gain so easily while on it. and the pumps from both are redic.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established

Wtf 15 lbs of lean muscle should be do able in under a year with the stats he has. Don't limit yourself!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
People throw weight around really lightly. 15 lbs of pure lean muscle is not easy to come by. Imagine going to the store and buying 15 pounds of steak. Then slap it on your body. Can you achieve that in a year? I sure can't. If I get half that, of pure muscle while maintaining the same bf percentage in a year, it's been a good year...

mister.fantasti

Awards
Cycle looks good. You could even get away with adding some Clen or T3 or better yet BOTH into your cutting cycle. These will only enhance your goals... I've ran T3 with Prop and its have worked GREAT for me....

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
People throw weight around really lightly. 15 lbs of pure lean muscle is not easy to come by. Imagine going to the store and buying 15 pounds of steak. Then slap it on your body. Can you achieve that in a year? I sure can't. If I get half that, of pure muscle while maintaining the same bf percentage in a year, it's been a good year...
Yea I know way you are saying but i'm talking about when you first start using if you are intense with your training and stict for your diet you should easily get that much. Hell 8 lbs of pure muscle is doable for naturals. 0.25 to 0.5 lb on a great week.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
you can add 12-15 pounds of muscle on in a year. with the right diet and training. youll more then likely gain the weight, with bigger muscles comes more glycogen storage = desired weight.

youll put on about 8 lbs prolly and the rest would be glycogen / water.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
you can add 12-15 pounds of muscle on in a year. with the right diet and training. youll more then likely gain the weight, with bigger muscles comes more glycogen storage = desired weight.

youll put on about 8 lbs prolly and the rest would be glycogen / water.
I think people try to make this way too complicated what is the muscle part of a muscle? About 70% is made up of water. If you are taking about only the protien fiber Ronnie Coleman prob only has 100 lbs or less of "muscle".

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15-20lbs of lbm- from a steroid cycle- is very very possible

15-20lbs of lbm off roids in a year- very very possible

tbol- ive used it at 60mgs- didnt like it- weak as hell. Epistane>tbol honestly

masteron- not sure how it's going to bulk you as its Androgenic>anabolic

For a summer bulk i would prefer
test prop
winstrol
ehhh thats it really with correct diet

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You guys get better gains than I do then.

The Colgan Institute of Nutritional Sciences (located in San Diego, CA) run by Dr Michael Colgan PHD, a leading sport nutritionist explains that in his extensive experience, the most muscle gain he or any of his colleagues have recorded over a year was 18 1/4 lbs. Dr Colgan goes on to state that "because of the limiting rate of turnover in the muscle cells it is impossible to grow more than an ounce of new muscle each day."

So basically, the most this study could achieve was 18 pounds of pure muscle in a year. This was the max, out of everyone, in a full year. Yet everyone here claims to do it with no problems. I am telling OP that 15-20 pounds of LBM is not reasonable in a 12 week cycle, and everyone seems to be saying it is.

Personally, I can't and don't personally know anyone who can, just add on 20 pounds of lean mass (no bloat, no fat) in a single year.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
You guys get better gains than I do then.

The Colgan Institute of Nutritional Sciences (located in San Diego, CA) run by Dr Michael Colgan PHD, a leading sport nutritionist explains that in his extensive experience, the most muscle gain he or any of his colleagues have recorded over a year was 18 1/4 lbs. Dr Colgan goes on to state that "because of the limiting rate of turnover in the muscle cells it is impossible to grow more than an ounce of new muscle each day."

So basically, the most this study could achieve was 18 pounds of pure muscle in a year. This was the max, out of everyone, in a full year. Yet everyone here claims to do it with no problems. I am telling OP that 15-20 pounds of LBM is not reasonable in a 12 week cycle, and everyone seems to be saying it is.

Personally, I can't and don't personally know anyone who can, just add on 20 pounds of lean mass (no bloat, no fat) in a single year.
Are you referring to gaining 20 lbs of lean mass with or without the use of anabolic steroids? Because I could see you're point when it comes to being natural but on AAS Im pretty sure it would be possible. And it doesn't seem like the study you are referring to has any talk of that doctor or his colleagues using anabolic substances. So if I am reading that right, one of their group put on 18 lbs in a year... On anabolic steroids you should be able to surpass that easily then if someone could do it naturally.

Don't quote me though! I am by no means a steroid expert and nor do I claim to be.

nixon0808

Awards
Hey guys im looking to run a cycle that gonna give me dry, lean gains and really good strength gains. I been doin a far bit of research lately and have kinda fell on:
125 mg EOD / Test Prop wk 1-12
125 mg EOD / Masteron wk 1-12
40-60mg Tbol/ ED wk 1-4

My stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 185
Bodyfat: <10%
Previous cycles: Sust and dbol (yea this is my second cycle)

I would really like to put on 15 to 20lbs on lean muscle. Gonna diet not on the typical low carb side but a clean high carb/low fat diet with mild cardio. I want to stay away from tren cause Im not ready for that nor do I need something so powerful. I'll draw up a full Pct/HcG after I settle on the cycle I choose. Any input on these compounds or maybe a better cycle would be awsome!!
Masteron is an extremelly weak "muscle builder". Its more of a contest drug, not something to be used in a lean bulk. Now if you were cutting thats a different story. Even then there's other compounds out there that are better at preserving muscle. EQ and primo are far greater "muscle" builders than masteron, with tren topping them all. Thats about it as far as injects go, outside nandrolone which wouldn't suit with your lean bulk. Hope this helps.

Nixon

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
remember with new muscle tissue comes glycogen, water, and fat.

so gaining the weight is possuible yes. all muscle... not likely.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
remember with new muscle tissue comes glycogen, water, and fat.

so gaining the weight is possuible yes. all muscle... not likely.
I agree. That's what lean muscle mass is to me.
15-20 pounds I can do with test, deca, dbol in 6 weeks. I actually did that over the winter. At the end I gained 40 pounds in 18 weeks. How much of that was actual LBM? I'm thinking about 8, at best. Half was definitely water (no AI). I have 20 left to play with. 12 was easily fat.

This thread is getting off course though.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
I agree. That's what lean muscle mass is to me.
15-20 pounds I can do with test, deca, dbol in 6 weeks. I actually did that over the winter. At the end I gained 40 pounds in 18 weeks. How much of that was actual LBM? I'm thinking about 8, at best. Half was definitely water (no AI). I have 20 left to play with. 12 was easily fat.

This thread is getting off course though.
No offence but it sounds like you are doing it wrong. Where you just dirty bulking and training with medium intensity? Just wondering because a natural can acheive those results in that amount of time. A ratio of half muscle and half fat is normal rate of muscle gain.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm one week out of PCT after test and deca and lost ~17 pounds.....bloated wicked bad...but I kept both LBM and my strength gains for the most part....strength went down a little as I added cardio and started to cut a bit. Also 1st week and a half of PCT I was sick and couldn't lift or hardly eat anything....what wonderful timing!!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
No offence but it sounds like you are doing it wrong. Where you just dirty bulking and training with medium intensity? Just wondering because a natural can acheive those results in that amount of time. A ratio of half muscle and half fat is normal rate of muscle gain.
No offense taken, but you are right in a way. Keep in mind I only lift 3 times a week. The rest of the time I'm boxing. I've always been like that. Dirty bulks don't matter to me. I shred down with the best of them. To be completely fair, I am naturally about 140. In high school I was as low as 125 at times. Believe me, I know how to gain solid muscle. If you swear that you can do 15-20 pounds of true muscle in a year...then the more power to you. Personally, I can't. I'll take my 5-8 pounds of solid muscle per year, and I'm good with it.

I'm not going to sit here over the Internet and BS like "oh ya, I can slap on 20 pounds of pure muscle". That's non sense. Seems like everyone in this thread can. So be it...

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
No offense taken, but you are right in a way. Keep in mind I only lift 3 times a week. The rest of the time I'm boxing. I've always been like that. Dirty bulks don't matter to me. I shred down with the best of them. To be completely fair, I am naturally about 140. In high school I was as low as 125 at times. Believe me, I know how to gain solid muscle. If you swear that you can do 15-20 pounds of true muscle in a year...then the more power to you. Personally, I can't. I'll take my 5-8 pounds of solid muscle per year, and I'm good with it.

I'm not going to sit here over the Internet and BS like "oh ya, I can slap on 20 pounds of pure muscle". That's non sense. Seems like everyone in this thread can. So be it...
Yea gaining while boxing is a lot harder man. The amount of extra cals you need is crazy! But as you said you aren't looking to be a mass monster as that would be nonconductive to your goals.

I don't know how much you would consider that I gained but I gained 28 lbs while staying about the same bodyfat. Here is the link

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/173825-needtobuildmuscle-contest-final-3.html

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Even if half of that was water/bloat (not saying it is), that's still a solid gain. Ya, I just don't size up that quick.

How long did that take by the way?