sustaplex 325

showtime

Awards
what do u guys know about this sustaplex 325 from axio labs. Has anybody had good results from it. How many weeks cycle and any more info u could give me would help.

showtime

Awards
DIdnt quiet get that. What do u mean? I also started a oral dbol for 3 weeks prior. Looking to get info to start inj. Any help would be appreciated

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just showin another log, i havent tried it or heard of it but found a couple pages on google about it

showtime

Awards
I Just seen ur log, good stuff. Ill be intouch and checking progress, thanks

brentie

Awards
I just started using sustaplex 325 and a buddy of mine has told me to use 1.5 ml every 4 days. I havent workout in years but i do have an athletic body i just want muscle and definition the quick way (yes the lazy man way). I am 181 pounds but i want to be 180 pounds muscle or even 170lbs muscle because obvously at 32 I have flab issues around the the gut and titties. But anyone have different opinions on how i should use it and how much i should work out?????

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I just started using sustaplex 325 and a buddy of mine has told me to use 1.5 ml every 4 days. I havent workout in years but i do have an athletic body i just want muscle and definition the quick way (yes the lazy man way). I am 181 pounds but i want to be 180 pounds muscle or even 170lbs muscle because obvously at 32 I have flab issues around the the gut and titties. But anyone have different opinions on how i should use it and how much i should work out?????
i doubt that u already started using the sustaplex cuz ur askin how to use it....If you havent worked out in years and have flab everywhere i dont think u should jump right into AAS...on top of that..the only thing your friend told u was "1.5ml every 4 days"????...do u have a plan for PCT? cuz ur tits might end up bigger than they are now. theres no point in doin a cycle if u haven't been training consistently ur gonna look like ****

My suggestion since u already have an athletic body is to train for a few months AT THE VERY LEAST...just to jumpstart ur body into starting to build muscle again also to get rid of some flab and clean up ur diet...this way when ur ready to start yur cycle u might actually get some gains and be able to KEEP them..

as for pinnin 1.5ml every 4 days...thats not a good plan u should start it off at 400/500mg a week and see how that works...either way u need to hit the gym up dude ur not gonn ahave good results if yur all flabby and outa shape and eat kfc double downs for breakfast

brentie

Awards
I don't know I have just done my second dose this week, cause I was told twice a week. I did 1ml sunday and today (wednesday) 1.5ml of sustaplex 325. I also take d-bol oral 3 a day before a work out. I hope I see some results within a month. never done any of this so I am a newbie, I do need some help if someone has any to give.

brentie

Awards
Well maybe I over exaggerrated on the flab part, so really do you think I should stop the cycle now even after I started it?? See I didn't see your reply till now and I had already done a second dose of 1.5ml. I take oral d-bol before working out is that good as well or stop that? I also read some where if I need to bulk I shouldn't do much cardio, is this false?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
gabe9615 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 0