is 1/2" needle good for injection

R

robxxxxxx69

Awards
long story short my needles got jacked, luckilly i seperate them from my gear etc.

i know someone who has 30g 1/2" needles and has 18g so i can still suck the test oil through the syringe, and sure the injection will take awhile but w/e i dont care.

im a very low bf% so i'd think a 1/2" needle would do just fine? say somehow the shot goes subq, would that make any difference or no...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
prolly gonna take a long time to push the oil through 30g if you can depending on the viscosity.

1/2in is fine tho

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
prolly gonna take a long time to push the oil through 30g if you can depending on the viscosity.

1/2in is fine tho
Agreed... I have a box of 30ga and I was planning on shooting IM dbol/Adrol through it, after observing Edwit's run. Problem is I can't get the oil to pass the 30ga opening. I mean even over the sink, using two hands, it won't pass. So I switched back over to 25ga and pin half way, so an half inch. Works like a charm. I do that because I'm currently blasting and have to pin everyday, so I need to ease the discomfort. I would limit the 1/2 inche to 2cc's though. I think 3cc's would be pushing it.

T

TorqueNweight

Awards
It depends on what your injecting, where your injecting, and how much you are injecting.