Cutting cycle

Free91

Awards
I its my first cycle and i want to try something for cutting.

I was thinking winstrol (i got tabs) and clenbuterol and nolva for PCT but i dont know how many weeks i can do this cycle and mg for it.

Can you give some help?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
all you really honestly need for a cut is a shot a week of test 250-500mg (dose up as you cut cals more) clen, and a perfect diet. why waste compounds. unless you want to grow into the end stage of the diet with the more potent hormones

Free91

Awards
Ok thanks for the reply.
But i dont want to use injectable at the moment i prefer orals.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest doing some more research bro. I'd think winny alone would'nt be worth messing with. I use test as a base to every cycle I run, cutting or bulking. I don't have time to research it right now, but I think a winny only cycle would have you in a position where your test levels are low during the cycle. Low test = bad.

mister.fantasti

Awards
Ok thanks for the reply.
But i dont want to use injectable at the moment i prefer orals.

Hmmm, not a good idea, imo....but if you do go the oral route, DO NOT FORGET that PCT is still VERY important, if not MORE SO. Oral have a tendancy to tear up your liver way worse than injectibles. So def still consider tamoxifene for PCT..and that the ****ty ass fake nolva that is out there, find a reputable source, ie, research chemical supplier, etc.

Good luck!

M.F

Sweekaters

Awards
Anavar + T3. Anavar is the only steroid that greatly reduces the amino acid transport out of cells, other drugs just shuttle them in there in large amounts. Even if you were willing to inject, I don't think you could beat that combo.

mister.fantasti

Awards
Anavar + T3. Anavar is the only steroid that greatly reduces the amino acid transport out of cells, other drugs just shuttle them in there in large amounts. Even if you were willing to inject, I don't think you could beat that combo.

I could think of several injectible combos for a first timer that could certainly beat out Anavar/T3 ...

But then again, i am biased to injectibles :)

M.F

Sweekaters

Awards
I could think of several injectible combos for a first timer that could certainly beat out Anavar/T3 ...

But then again, i am biased to injectibles :)

M.F
For pure LBM preservation, you really can't beat anavar. If you're looking to do a recomp or something like that, you're probably right.