Test E: 450mg vs 600mg

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
This is sort of a 2-part question/thread.

First part of my question is in regards to supposed loss of oil in syringes. Is this due entirely to the test being measured improperly, where some of the oil is stuck in the blue part of the needle, or does it have to do with something else--small traces of oil left in the vials/syringes after they are sucked dry? Can one make use of nearly all of the oil they have by allowing the air bubble in their syringe after aspirating to float to the top (and be the last thing that is pushed back into the muscle), or is oil loss just part in parcel with doing these injections? I am asking this because I have just enough for 2 12-week cycles @ 450mg/week. I hear of people losing 1.5 to 2 cc's per 10ml vial. Now, this is while measuring improperly. Assuming this miscalculation is corrected, how much oil should I expect to get from the 10ml vial?

Secondly, I am considering running either one Test E cycle @ 600mg/week for 16 weeks, or 2 separate cycles (one a year from now) @ 450mg/ week for 12 weeks each. I have run test cycles sporadically in the past dosing 500mg/week and 600mg/week. I rarely use aas and my receptors are currently fresh, have gained a lot of weight in the past and have now dropped down very close to baseline, having done lots of cardio almost daily for the last 4 years or so. I would like to bulk up a little again. In the event that I choose to do 2 cycles, I would like to gain 15lbs of lean body mass this summer. I am unsure of my goals for next year's cycle though they would likely be similar if I am unsuccessful at making adequate gains this year or retaining the weight gain if I do accomplish my goal. Which way would you go? Would I see far better gains from a 16-week cycle @ 600mg/week compared to just one of the shorter 450mg/week? Again, I have no idea what I will want to do a year from now, but the idea is if I can make similar gains with either 450mg/12 weeks or 600mg/16 weeks, it would be nice to have the cycle there no matter what.

Sorry for the long winded thread. I took a little too much 1,3 dimeth today.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
To simplify my 2 questions:

1) I have a total of 11,500 mg of test e. Assuming I do everything possible to not waste oil or measure the oil incorrectly.... this amount dosed @ 450mg/week should equal at least 24 weeks of use (2 X 12 week cycles). Will I be able to complete these 2 cycles or will I come up short?

2) Without considering my cycle next summer, test e @ 450mg/week for 12 week vs 600mg/week for 16 weeks. Assuming my diet/training will be perfect, will there be a considerable difference in gains bumping up 150mg for an extra month?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test E 500 12 weeks vs Test E 750 12 weeks - Gains were 3 - 4 lbs different

so you do the math for 450 and 600 lol

Magic starts at Test E 1g !!! Oh yeaaa heard Dennis Wolf runs that at 2.5g a week

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Test E 500 12 weeks vs Test E 750 12 weeks - Gains were 3 - 4 lbs different

so you do the math for 450 and 600 lol

Magic starts at Test E 1g !!! Oh yeaaa heard Dennis Wolf runs that at 2.5g a week
I would definitely like to do 600mg, not gonna lie lol. I'm just wondering how pissed off I will be next summer if (and probably when) I can't source any more juice. Even if I just use next summer's cycle to sit around on my ass half the time with supraphysiological test levels... I don't know if 3 lbs difference is worth it. The pumps, libido and constant mood lift are worth doing a cycle all on their own.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Run 2 cycles. In my opinion it will be better that way. Id rather b in for a total of 24 wks than 16 any day. Plus 2 cycles if all things done properly including pct diet and training, u will surely gain more than 1 16 wk cycle broski. I say run 2 16 week cycles at 600 with superdrol kick start and FTW!!!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
750 is my sweet spot, but I also ramp up from 500 for 8 to 10 weeks, a gram is not more noticible thn 750for me anyways,for now
Different people, 750 was not noticeable compared to 500, Have not tried 1G tho, I will try one day when Im rich lol

but yea dude if you run 2 cycles, you will get more out of it !

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Run 2 cycles. In my opinion it will be better that way. Id rather b in for a total of 24 wks than 16 any day. Plus 2 cycles if all things done properly including pct diet and training, u will surely gain more than 1 16 wk cycle broski. I say run 2 16 week cycles at 600 with superdrol kick start and FTW!!!
i'm leaning towards going that way... but if I have exactly 11,500 mg of test, will i have enough to run 2 12-week cycles? i would only want to do it if i can run it no less than 24 weeks and no less than 450mg/week. i hate the idea of doing less than .5g.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or you could run 10 weeks of 500mg + 12 weeks of 550mg later ?

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
or you could run 10 weeks of 500mg + 12 weeks of 550mg later ?
or 11 weeks @ 500 + 12 weeks @ 500.

problem is i have EXACTLY 11,500 mg. how much will be wasted, if any?

i used to have lots of this stuff and didn;t really care what i was shooting exactly, as long as it was the same dose every shot... but i'm now down to the wire and need to measure carefully so that i get 2 good cycles. lost my source! :sigh1:

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
or 11 weeks @ 500 + 12 weeks @ 500.
Bro you answered your own question. Ive been up all night, so im not breaking out the calculator to figure out milligrams per day, per week, etc etc etc..

So if you can do what you posted above in the quote, then do it.. 1 week that late in your cycle will not make or break you..

Besides if your that concerned do this and all you worries will be over

At the end of your injectable cycle run epi.. If you didnt kickstart with an oral great.. If you did, should have at least 6 weeks since you ran it..

Now no more worries about a short cycle... Get your **** together and kill it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
higher testosterone levels provides several things

for one the more testosterone in your system, the higher IGF levels the body has

which is wonderful for muscle mass

read up on it, higher test dose is better than a low end DEPENDING on your goals

i would never run it at 1g though im on 750mgs i think thats as high as iwill go

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established

for one the more testosterone in your system, the higher IGF levels the body has

read up on it, higher test dose is better than a low end DEPENDING on your goals

i would never run it at 1g though im on 750mgs i think thats as high as iwill go
Why would you not do 1g? It is the optimal amount for a lot of people.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Why not ? 1G is when Magic Happens !

Look up Christian Boeving, he used to do 3cc of test E a week and now he is on 1cc for EVER

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Bro you answered your own question. Ive been up all night, so im not breaking out the calculator to figure out milligrams per day, per week, etc etc etc..

So if you can do what you posted above in the quote, then do it.. 1 week that late in your cycle will not make or break you..

Besides if your that concerned do this and all you worries will be over

At the end of your injectable cycle run epi.. If you didnt kickstart with an oral great.. If you did, should have at least 6 weeks since you ran it..

Now no more worries about a short cycle... Get your **** together and kill it
thanks for the input but again i don't think you're paying attention to my question. my point is that i don't care how it is arranged. i'm asking flat out, if i have exactly 11,500 mg of test, will i end up injecting that much or will i lose oil in the syringes/vials that will add up?

for example, if i end up doing a 12 week cycle at 450mg, will i come up short next summer when i try to do the same cycle? how much test will be wasted, if any, of the 11,500 mg i have right now?

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
bump.... someone chime in about the oil loss question. pretty please.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you will lose some gear. It depends on how many times you draw from the vial, say a 10cc vial drawn from 5 times will yield MAYBE a 1/4 of a cc of loss. Now if you draw from it 10 times, that amount would of course be doubled.

Bottom line: Test E has a half life of 14 days, Shoot 2 cc's once a week for the best value.

Don't be so caught up in the "I gotta run exactly 450 mg a week" thing. If 2 cc's gives great gains shoot 2 cc's.The esther weight is a proportionate amount for enanthate as well, so when you really think about it, you may think you're shooting 450, but really only 350 or so is actual test.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Yes, you will lose some gear. It depends on how many times you draw from the vial, say a 10cc vial drawn from 5 times will yield MAYBE a 1/4 of a cc of loss. Now if you draw from it 10 times, that amount would of course be doubled.

Bottom line: Test E has a half life of 14 days, Shoot 2 cc's once a week for the best value.

Don't be so caught up in the "I gotta run exactly 450 mg a week" thing. If 2 cc's gives great gains shoot 2 cc's.The esther weight is a proportionate amount for enanthate as well, so when you really think about it, you may think you're shooting 450, but really only 350 or so is actual test.
wouldn't that result in unstable blood levels? the sides wouldn't worth the extra 1/2cc per 10mL.. that only adds about half a week onto each cycle. either way, if you're sure the amount lost per 10 shots/10mL is only 1/2cc (125mg) than i should be fine. exact dosing wasn't a concern for me before. if i had a drawer full of vials like i used to i'd just shoot 600mg and not even think about it. i have lost my source and i want to squeeze out as many cycles as possible with what remains. two 12 week cycles at 450mg is better than a 16 weeker at 600mg. it is pharma grade and easily the best quality gear i've ever had.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loving the discussion here.I've been bouncing this exact question around in my head for awhile