Cycle help please

tjorgy2727

Awards
Hey guys new to the forum and looking for some advise on my next cycle.

Stats:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200
Bf: ~12%
Bench: 405
Squat: 365
DL: ~500

Cycle history: 3 prohormone cycles, and a test prop last summer 8 weeks 100mg eod, had no diet or cardio so results were ****. Recently dedicated myself to getting my diet on track. Was weiging around 215 back in october but i wasnt happy with how puffy i looked so i am now more lean but definately smaller. So I'm ready for another run, so this is what I have on hand.

2 10ml test e 250mg/ml
1000mg tbol
2400mg anavar
Adex
Nolva
Clomid
Clen

Cycle goals: regain some lost size with quality muscle and minimal fat/water gain. Open to any and all suggestions. Help me out please!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I’ll take a shot bro…I’m not familiar with Tbol, but it sounds like the 2/2/2 dosage would be fine like normal throughout the cycle.

Week 1-10 Test E @ 500mg/week
Week 1-3 & Week 8-10 Anavar @ 57mg/day
Week 1-12 Adex @ 0.5mg/day
2 week on 2 week off Clen @ 20mcg adding 20mcg/day till you get to 120mcg; hold @ this doseage till day 14

PCT
Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

This should be a hardening cycle that will help shed some fat. I was hoping to run some adex with my upcoming cycle, but the stuff costs more than the gear itself. Keep us informed on what you decide to do. Good luck.

tjorgy2727

Awards
Thanks for the reply bro. I was thinking similar but having tbol the first 25 days at 40mg a day then finishing with 6 weeks of anavar at 60mg a day but was hoping someone who knows more about the two could help me out with the timing and dosage of the two. I've heard Clen 2 weeks on 2 off was great but also read a few threads of people running it continuously and taking about 50mg of benadryl every 2 weeks that would make up for the off weeks?

Thanks again

littlekev

Awards
Check out ketotifen if u wana run the clen harder, i personally wouldn't recommend running benadryl instead of time off!

New to forums but not AAS!