Oral only cycle.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Ok before i get flamed for using only orals i wish to explain the reason why.I have tried to use injectable test in the past and realised very quickly that it is not safe for me to do so,the reason is Trypanophobia,this is more than just a phobia of needles,it is a primal response that causes a dramatic drop in blood pressure that is life threatening,i didn`t realise that i had this condition until i tried to pin myself last year.

So orals are the only way of using AAS for me,many of you will say "then you shouldn`t use AAS if you can only use orals" and maybe this is true,we all know the dangers of using orals.

I have been training for four years now,i`m 35 and train three times a week,i weigh just over 200lbs and am 6ft 1",my body fat is medium,i have no way of measuring,but whilst standing i can pinch just over an inch of abdominal fat.

I incorperate cardio into my training which consists of running,rowing and cross training.In the last two years i have done five cycles two of which were stacked,i had bloods done after my third cycle and all came back well.

I take many supplements on a daily basis which include,CQ 10,Lechithin,Rhodiola rosea,Omega 3,6,9,multi vitamin,milk thistle,Eleutherococcus senticosus (aka siberian ginseng) and a good probiotic.I eat a good wholsesome and varied diet,inbetween cycles i drink alcohol in moderation and sometimes i even abstain for weeks at a time,i don`t smoke or take recreational drugs.

So my next cycle is a stack:
Anavar 30mg ED for six weeks
H drol 75mg ED for six weeks
Genetic edge cycle insurance through the cycle and into PCT
Nitro-peak protien by inner armour will be taken for the duration
PCT will be Tamoxifen 20,20,10,10
D-AA first day of PCT for four weeks
11-oxo will be taken on week three for three weeks to help with cortisol.

Please critique my cycle and help me to achieve my goal of leaning out and hardening up whilst be as safe as possible.

Thanks.

michael75

michael75

Awards
50 views but no replies,well it must be a solid cycle then.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
this cycle blows.
uve done 5 cycles? okay... by now u should know what to run.

but id rather just go with epistane for 4weeks on, 4weeks off, 4 weeks on, 10 weeks off.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Hmm not really the response i was looking for lol,but you have your opinion and are entitled to it.I`ve also run a few more than five cycles so i don`t know where you have gained your information from but it`s wrong.

I`ve run Epistane up to 60mg a day and wasn`t that overly impressed with it and really wouldn`t bother running another cycle of it,also i found it slightly harsher with sides than H drol and would expect the same in comparison with Anavar.

So i`m combining two oral steroids which is never recommended,but the two are being run at relatively low doses,i`m also using cycle support supps to minimalise damage.

I`ve done plenty of research and am combining a class 1 and 2 steroid to get maximum benefit,from what i have read combining these two steroids will prove very effective in achieving the goals i`m seeking without too much toxicity.

What i was asking is how could i improve on my cycle.

Thanks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Hmm not really the response i was looking for lol,but you have your opinion and are entitled to it.I`ve also run a few more than five cycles so i don`t know where you have gained your information from but it`s wrong.

I`ve run Epistane up to 60mg a day and wasn`t that overly impressed with it and really wouldn`t bother running another cycle of it,also i found it slightly harsher with sides than H drol and would expect the same in comparison with Anavar.

So i`m combining two oral steroids which is never recommended,but the two are being run at relatively low doses,i`m also using cycle support supps to minimalise damage.

I`ve done plenty of research and am combining a class 1 and 2 steroid to get maximum benefit,from what i have read combining these two steroids will prove very effective in achieving the goals i`m seeking without too much toxicity.

What i was asking is how could i improve on my cycle.

Thanks.
i told you how u can improve it. drop the hdrol cuz it takes 4weeks to kick in, and add epistane. run the anavar at that dose. or do 1-6 epi, 4-10 anavar. or something similar.

add clen.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Doesn`t make sense bro,your combining two class 1 steroids with that recommendation so your not getting the best from either drug.

Six weeks is enough of any oral IMO which is plenty for H drol and Anavar to see the kind of gains i`m looking for,which are strength,lean mass,vascularity and definition.

I don`t like Clen at all,not my drug.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
i told you how u can improve it. drop the hdrol cuz it takes 4weeks to kick in, and add epistane. run the anavar at that dose. or do 1-6 epi, 4-10 anavar. or something similar.

add clen.
What the hell @ a 10 week oral cycle... Jesus dude.

IMO the cycle doesn't look that bad the way you have it mapped out.

Good luck!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Haha 10 week oral cycle! Prepare for some headaches lol. But OP the cycle looks good except the 11oxo has some mild anabolic activity and could prevent hpta recovery. Just food for thought

michael75

michael75

Awards
Okay thanks people for your reviews,i shall drop the 11-oxo and maybe for for Activate Xtreme instead.

I did think it was a pretty solid cycle,but i wasn`t 100% sure i had everything in place,it`s like when your taking a vacation and you want to make sure you have everything packed.

Any other input is welcome,thanks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lmao ok guys. ofcourse i forgot all you that posted in here know everything.
im done giving my opinion. OP go run ur 6 weeker, lol WHAT do you EXPECT from 6weeks of hdrol + 30mg anavar? you do know running anything under 40-50mg human grade anavar or anything under 70mg UG lab is a waste.

nickkkkkk408

Awards
op this doesnt sound very good at all, to much **** being thrown around and some at too low of doses. Wat r u goals? if your trying to bulk then run dbol or tbol for 6 weeks at anywhere from 20-40mg per day. I have seen people run dbol at 40mg a day for 8 weeks with no problems, but thats up to you. I would normally say add test to help solidify your gains but i guess thats a no go here. If your trying to cut just run a higher dose of anavar, 80-100mg a day for 6-8 weeks. Or you could go with oral tren, anywhere from 500mcg-2g a day for 3-4 weeks. Those r just a few recomendations i would rather do than your proposed cycle.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`m not looking to bulk,but to lean out and gain quality muscle,with this combination of class 1 and 2 steroids at the doses i have planned i`m sure that i will see the kind of gains that `m looking for without too much stress on my internal organs.

I would rather run low dose cycles and be safe than run high ones and not,i will still get vascular,i will gain strength,i will lean out and add quality muscle.I`m not looking for massive results,i`m not a 100% bodybuilder,i do more strength training and athletics.

Mine is a slow process without the dramatic gains that most seek,to me less is sometimes more.

Thanks for your opinions guys they are appreciated.Oh and i`ve decided to add Carnocre as a pre workout booster,with the added creatine this should be fun with the var on workout days.

Mike.

nickkkkkk408

Awards
im just curious but wat is up with you keep saying your combining a class 1 and class 2 steroid? do you even know what that means? not trying to sound like a **** but u seem to just be throwing those words around

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Why not just run var solo at 40-60mg for 6 weeks if you just want to "lean out and gain quality muscle?" And I'd go with the 60mg if ran solo. Or like someone else mentioned, tbol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
var-100mgs
**** hdrol

turinabol 60 mgs

do it much better going to use all orals

if ur

michael75

michael75

Awards
@ nickkkkkk408 lets break it down in simple terms,class 1 and 2 steroids work in different pathways,so if you are combining two class 1 drugs your not really achieving much more than taking just one,you might as well take more of one or the other,this goes for class 2 steroids too,yes you may see small variations in effects as you are taking two different steroids even if they are the same class,but it`s not really worth the effort.

Now combining two steroids from different classes is a different story,they work in different pathways so your getting a two pronged attack to stimulate muscle growth and getting more out of your anabolism,making it a better use of combining...Your stimulating those receptors in a better way.

This is a laymans terms,i`m no scientist,far from it,but i do read and this is my way of explaining it...Maybe someone with some academia in the field of chemistry and biology can explain it better.

Thanks for all your suggestions guys,i will definitely consider your opinions in what to run and how to run it.

flyhigh69

Awards
yeah man 6 weeks of h drol is plenty.... ive never run anavar but from what i hear id up it 10-20 mgs but im sure u would still see solid gains with what u have planned.... have you ever run trenadrol before?? probably the best oral ive ever ran, and when i stacked it with hdrol it was the best oral stack i have ever run, u should look into it

michael75

michael75

Awards
Well if im lucky i may be doing a sponsored log of Trenazone which is pure Dienolone and then i could stack it with my h drol and leave the var for another run.

DocOC

Awards
If you wanna run an oral only cycle go with AndroMass for a test base but with those other compounds you won't gain anything especially if you already ran 5 cycles already. AndroMass and some Winnie would give some nice results or maybe Andro and MTren if your know what your doing.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`ve run quite a few of these DHEA type compounds and found them not to be that good,i did a few AMS products which are very similar to PPs stuff,actually i believe there is a link between the two companies,although i could be wrong so don`t quote me on it.

I found with the DHEA types it`s mainly water,even with a good PCT a lot of it is lost,and i honestly don`t believe that AdroMass is the equivelent to nearly 500mg of Test a week,not only that but the prices are astronomical.

Even though i have done a few cycles i still believe that i would gain much more from the intended cycle than the one you have suggested.

TheBigFella

Awards
If i was you i would drop the Var and kickstart w SD and run your Hdrol @ 75mg ED a friend of mine with an almost identical build and a similar apprehension for needles just finished an awesome recomp like that. tailor your training properly and u can cut on SD and Hdrol and it would be much more worth the liver stress and $$. just a suggestion mang good luck w whatever u end up doin.

michael75

michael75

Awards
SD and Hdrol? I know i would have been running two methyls anyway but they would have been two very mild methyls,swapping Var for SD would be too harsh IMO.

The stack i intended to do has been put on hold until later in the year,now i`m running a sponsored Trenazone log by HERO SUPPLEMENTS UK,so far it`s looking good.

Thanks for your suggestion though bro,i did do a really irresposible stack last year of SD,HD and PP,the gains were awsome but i felt really whacked out after,my bloods were shot and it took ages to get back to normal...Never again.

TheBigFella

Awards
i hear ya man my boys bloodwork came back clean, but everybodys body is different. I only recommended it (and i shoudlve been more specific) because he only kickstarted with SD 10/10/10/20 and avoided any bloat, lethargy, etc and felt great. he actually bumped the HD up to 100 mg the last 2 weeks.