Test C / D bol / Proviron Bulk Cycle
- 04-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Test C / D bol / Proviron Bulk Cycle
First off, hello AM! It had been many years since I was last active here. Lots has changed. It has been 6 years since I have used AAS and wanted to hear some opinions on this cycle. I have had issues with gyno in the past, thus the proviron & letro.
Test C week 1-12 @ 500mg/week
D Bol week 1-6 @ 50mg/day
Proviron week 2-13 @ 50mg/day
Letrozole week 1-14 @ .25mg ED
PCT Week 14-18
clomid 100mg 7 days, then 50mg for 3 weeks
nolva 40mg for 7 days, 20mg for 3weeks
Last edited by candle25; 04-07-2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Tweaked
- 04-06-2011, 09:06 PM
- 04-06-2011, 11:24 PM
04-07-2011, 09:03 AM
I'll be pinning the test c twice a week just to be certain of keeping levels as even as possible. I'm a big overkill fan. I'm thinking of getting some more nolvadex just to have on hand to use on cycle in case any sides begin to show, mainly gyno.
04-07-2011, 09:47 PM
I've decided to go ahead and start a log for this cycle since all my gear came in today. I'm just waiting on pinz now.
My diet has been around 4500-5000 cal/day and weight has been increasing steadily. Here's an average for the last week:
I hope to start the cycle within a week. Just to clarify, I am bulking.
04-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Odd how your abs aren't showing as you look incredibly lean. Anyways, should be interesting man. Looking forward. Diet looks pretty good.
Only comment is I feel like your PCT looks really liberal. Is that 4 weeks of just clomid enough you think?
04-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Thanks bro. I may be a bit bloated from having started taking creatine a week ago and all the food I'm having to eat. I stay stuffed all the time. I plan on adding Nolvadex to the PCT, I just don't have it yet.
04-07-2011, 11:40 PM
damn really solid start for a cycle.
also one thing i would do if i were you: for the next few days dont eat ANY carbs. you should really do it for 2 weeks prior a cycle for really good gains. its called cycle priming
clomid 100mg 7 days, than 50mg for 3 weeks
nolva 40mg for 7 days, 20mg for 3weeks
natty test booster if u want..
04-08-2011, 12:06 PM
• Priming creates a very anabolic state in the body so muscle gain is quick and intense at the start of a cycle. ₁ ₂ ₃ ₄
• Diet down to loose fat prior to a cycle. ₁ ₂ ₃ ₄
• 3 day low carb (40% less than normal) / 1 day high (15% higher than normal)(Load day). ₁ ₂ ₃ ₄
• Muscle can be lost. ₁ ₂ ₃
• Last 5 days prior to the cycle should be low carb days. ₁ ₄
• A common problem with reducing carbs is that over time the metabolic rate can and will begin to adapt, when carbs stay low for an extended period of time usually at the 7 day mark and up, fat cells attempt to hold on by resisting the release of fatty acids, levels of lipoprotien lipase tend to rise and thyroid levels drop, these both effect overall basal metabolism and are part of the starvation response which off sets reductions in energy intake and is very common to muscle wastage. The high carb day interrupts the starvation response which restores thyroid levels back to normal while also suppressing the fat storing enzyme lipoprotein and stops muscle waste. ₂
• Weight training during carb cycling should be nothing more than a maintenance routine. ₄
• Remember, glycogen levels must become grossly depleted during the weekly rotation to ensure the proper response from a carbohydrate load. Be careful of total calorie intake – results gained by obtaining low carbohydrate can be diverted if total calorie intake is too high; this can negatively affect the depletion phase. ₄
• Total calorie intake during this period can be very high – some can eat well over 6,000 calories and still burn fat! Any high-fat cravings should be curbed within the first several hours of the carbohydrate load. Studies show fat gain during this time is very low since the body is more interested in replenishing itself than it is in storing fat. As you advance through the carbohydrate load, high fat foods are more likely to be stored as fat. ₄
• Weight fluctuations vary based on the athletes lean body mass. It is common for many to re-gain six to 10 pounds after a carbohydrate load due; much of this is due to the concurrent water uptake required to store the excess supply of glycogen. During the depletion week, it is common for many to lose seven to 12 pounds – roughly netting one or two pounds of fat loss per week with the rest of the weight composed mostly of dropped water. ₄
• The carbohydrate load also provides a key opportunity to train heavy and possibly make some gains in limit strength. A succeeding power training day is a great opportunity to accurately gauge muscle wasting or drops in limit strength. An abbreviated full body workout can be used with great success. All of the lifts should stay strong or possibly get stronger – use a workout journal! ₄
• Proper priming generally last about six to eight weeks, pre-cycle. ₄
• Proviron and Bromocriptine can be very helpful for sustaining muscle mass and fat metabolism. Proviron helps to support natural testosterone levels during a calorie restricted diet. Bromocriptine helps support suitable hormone levels while training to metabolize body fat; in addition to dulling hunger pangs. Either drug can help trick your body from trying to put a stopper on fat loss and limit muscle wasting. Unfortunately, Bromocriptine is notorious for bad side effects, such as decreased appetite and nausea. This drug should be tapered up and only administered in the mornings, to avoid uncomfortable side effects. Exogenous insulin can help carbohydrate loads – especially brief loads under 24 hours – by increasing faster glycogen storage. ₄
04-08-2011, 09:33 PM
While I'm waiting on pinz, I've decided to add letrozole to the cycle at .25mg EOD. You can see a small lump under my right nip in the picture above from previous cycles (several years ago). Probably tren induced. I do not want any more issues with gyno!
04-09-2011, 05:32 PM
04-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks bro. I'm still waiting on pinz and letro. I'm making great gains just by muscle memory. I used to be in much better shape...lol. This is a good thing as I want to be as developed naturaly as possibe before hitting this cycle. I'm still iffy about the way I have letro running till the end of week 13 and PCT starting at the end of week 14. That will be one week clean of Test, Proviron, and letro before I begin the nolva + clomid. I'm wondering if it would be safer to run the letro &/or Proviron right up to PCT to safeguard and estro build up.
Here's a shot from today, I'm up to 170lbs...woohoo:
04-13-2011, 01:05 PM
The more I research, the more I'm thinking about running letro for 2-3 weeks prior to this cycle to see if I can clear up this existing gyno. Since I've had it for several years, it may be perminant, but it's worth a try. I'm thinking a 10 day ramp up 0.5mg, 1.0mg, 1.5mg, 2.0mg, 2.5mg, then tapering down to the 0.25mg eod starting the cycle. That would have me running letro for 14-16 weeks. Any thoughts on this bros?
04-13-2011, 01:28 PM
04-13-2011, 02:06 PM
My understanding is that letrozole is used for estrogen and that cabergoline is used for prolactin, in regard to gyno. I've read mixed information about the usefulness of either to treat gyno. A few factors have an influence such as how long you've had it and what is causing/caused it. I have more research to do concerning letro's toxicity before I begin. Let us know how the caber works for you.
04-13-2011, 04:29 PM
04-13-2011, 06:32 PM
04-17-2011, 08:28 PM
Pinz are in, gear is preped....just waiting on Letro now...lol. I've been researching routines and decided to begin DC style training. It seems I've been using (by my own development) something very simmilar to the Blood and Guts style for years. Development has been good when I stick with it, but I want to try something different. My first day of the program is in the morning.
04-18-2011, 04:07 PM
I noticed caber did a little for the gyno i have, letro annihilated it for awhile, but it came back to the same as before after I stopped. It's pubertal so not the same as drug-induced in terms of reduction with letro/caber.
BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
Sustain Alpha is back!
04-19-2011, 01:10 AM
I'm hoping that my run with letro will reduce or remove mine, but I know it's a long shot since I've had it so long. I'll be starting PCT right after the cycle and I'm thinking that should ward of the rebound effect.
04-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Everything is in and the letro starts today. I’m beginning at 0.5mg and increasing by 0.5mg/day for five days. I’ll then hold at 2.5mg for a few weeks to see what happens. Then I’ll taper down to 0.25 over 5 days and hold EOD for the cycle. I also had my BF checked and I’m at 7.8% and weigh 173.6. I’m confident that I have my diet in line unless my work situation changes to more laborious things, in which case I’ll have to tweak more. I’m also going into week 2 of DC style HIT. This routine kicks a$$! It’s much less volume but my lifts are getting much stronger. I’ll keep the letro progress posted and roll right into the cycle.
04-26-2011, 04:48 PM
04-26-2011, 07:30 PM
04-27-2011, 12:44 AM
@Oaf: Yeah bro! I'm really pumped. I have a guy starting to train with me & that will help greatly with the DC style training.
@Jason: I'll look more into the program, but it seems like 6 weeks is the norm, then a week "not to failure."
04-27-2011, 02:03 PM
05-12-2011, 12:50 AM
05-18-2011, 10:46 PM
I've been super busy bros. I've gone back to working 7/12s for the last 4 weeks doing ironwork/welding/fitting. My first week took lots of work to get my diet to stabilize under these new conditions. The pre-run with letro seemed to aggrivate the existing gyno, but didn't reduce it. I'm in the second week of my cycle. It's going awesome! My lifts are gaining weekly at a steady pace. My energy levels are high considering that I'm working 84 hours a week slinging steel in 90 degree weather. I have a very noticable difference in my physique. So far I have gained 15lbs since I started this log placing me at 182 lbs. Mostly due to diet since the juice hasn't had time to do its thing yet. I'll get some new pics up soon.
05-24-2011, 09:49 PM
Awesome I'm in for the ride very interested in this thinking of doing something very similar to this =)
05-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Things are going along great! I have a few days off for the holiday that I'm using to recover. I need it after working a month of 7/12s! I've decided to continue using the Blast/Cruise method. AFter this cycle I intend to cruise for 4 weeks then blast with a simmilar bulk cycle. I also bought some C4 to use pre workout since I'm working so much now. I'll post back when I can.
06-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Thought I'd add a more detailed post since I'm home and will have a more time for the next few weeks. First off, my weight is still going up but was slowed a bit during this last 6 week no days off work-a-thon. It was very difficult to keep my diet on track working so much and in such heat. I'm sure that I wasn't getting the calories I needed each day. I'm not posting any graphs or data as the last few weeks were not documented well enough to be useful.
The only sides I'm getting right now are a constant "back" ache that I've been told is likely my kidneys hurting from the dbol. I am taking Liv-52 for liver support, but nothing for kidneys. I'm not sure it isn't DL's that are keeping my back sore. Letro seems to be keeping gyno under controll. I've stuck with 0.25mg/day and find it works better than eod. On the bad side...I have an abdominal hernia that has torn back open. I had two 3 years ago and had them fixed. The doctor used mesh on one and fixed the other without. The abdominal (without mesh) has torn open again. It is a very small hernia and I intend to be careful with it to continue training. I'll lilely have it fixed in August or December during a cruise. If I recall, I'll be down for 6 weeks!
Lifts are gaining well each week. I'm being careful not to jump up too much at once. I hurt my delts many years ago by jumping up in the weight too fast and it took a while to get over it. All in all I'm very happy with this bulk so far. I'll be droping the dbol in 2 weeks and have 8 weeks total left. Hopefuly I wont loose too much when I cycle off the dbol.
My plan has changed a bit since starting this cycle, but I intend to cruise for 4 weeks after this cycle running 250mg/week test c + 50mg/day clomid. Then I'm running another bulk of 12 weeks just like this one but including Deca.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cade6446 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:06 AM
- By ColdShot in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:43 AM
- By jakedamuus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2008, 10:48 PM
- By borninsin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2008, 02:03 AM
- By MkUltra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2008, 05:09 AM