test/deca/equipoise

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So i want to run a cycle. Im on trt right now 250 a week test.

im thinking about running test at 400-500 a week 1-14
deca at 400 a week1-12
and eq at 400-600 a week 1-12

im sitting at about 212-215lbs at about 12-14% bf. I really would like to get to about 225lbs around the same body fat.

Diet is clean somewhere around 4,500 cals a day. I do have a cheat meal once a week.

how does this sound? ? ? This is my first cycle besides trt witch at one point was 250 a week test and 300 deca but now im just doing the test.

i will have arimadex on hand.

S.K

Awards
Your on trt at 26? You must have ****ed your self up...lol...Why?

But besides that, your test need's to be higher than your Deca Injections. The Eq sound's good. Run Test at 500mg/week, Deca 400mg/week, EQ 600mg/week.

That's my advice to you, I am assuming you will be using trt as your pct since you are already on it.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
trt will be my pct. and yes i effed myself up phs/ps at 18 on not even knowing what a pct was. i would be dead if i never found the forums, and thank god i found them when i was like 21.

so 600 mg on the eq ? and what about the lengths i picked do they look okay ? i been doing research like crazy

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also would running superdrol weeks 1-3 or 1-4 be to much ?

i respond crazy well to it i dont need to go over 20mg's

S.K

Awards

I mean superdrol is fast, but for a kick start I would use Oral Turinable, Dianabol, or Boladrol. 40mg a day for OT, and D-Bol, 10-12mg a day for Boladrol. People have seen nasty gains ffrom Bola. Yeah I am 19, I am very careful about what I put in my body. The only reason I am giving you this advice is because I have done research for the past Year and a half on PH/AAS.

I like this cycle to be honest. I wouldn't mind running it right now. Only thing is I might not use deca that's just me, I am scared of 19nor's. Oh and please what ever you do, do not use nolvadex by any means with a 19nor... it will yeild bad sides. Stick with A-dex, some people when they run out switch to nolva, which is retarded just giving you a heads up.

Also, have you tried coming off trt?
I am sure you can gain your natural test levels back to normal, if not higher.
HMG, HCG, Torem, Clomid, Natty Test Booster along with maintaining a decent level of zma every day along with Vitamin E.

HMG Injections will help stimulate FSH and LH.
HCG Will help stimulate your LH, and help bring back your balls to normal size if not bigger.
Torem is a great serm, and stacked with clomid your balls will be full.
Running a natty test booster along with it for 8 weeks will help return your natural test levels. TRT is not always the best way unless it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY by your doctor, I am just saying if you want to have kids in the future get off trt asap.

What test are you using?
Enanthate, Prop, Cyp, Sus?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
test- c, and as for kids im having twin boys in two weeks. I do not want any kids after that. Thanks man.

S.K

Awards
test- c, and as for kids im having twin boys in two weeks. I do not want any kids after that. Thanks man.
lol hahaha congrats man!
Well good luck with this, if you run this I will definitely be logged.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i tought deca and eq where all most the same thing.i am going to be doing test+eq and i would really like to add tren but all three would be a high priced stack but tren is suppose to be badass.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i want to run a cycle. Im on trt right now 250 a week test.

im thinking about running test at 400-500 a week 1-14
deca at 400 a week1-12
and eq at 400-600 a week 1-12

im sitting at about 212-215lbs at about 12-14% bf. I really would like to get to about 225lbs around the same body fat.

Diet is clean somewhere around 4,500 cals a day. I do have a cheat meal once a week.

how does this sound? ? ? This is my first cycle besides trt witch at one point was 250 a week test and 300 deca but now im just doing the test.

i will have arimadex on hand.

Seriously, you are looking to gain 10lbs and thats what you want to do as a cycle? you are wasting a bunch of gear for 10lbs.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys should i go with test e +deca or test e+eq?thanks not trying to hijack but i am placing my oder now and can not decide i am looking for the one with less water/fat gain.

S.K

Awards
hey guys should i go with test e +deca or test e+eq?thanks not trying to hijack but i am placing my oder now and can not decide i am looking for the one with less water/fat gain.
I don't understand why people buy gear when they don't know what steroid does what!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would really love to gain more than 10 lbs but I weight the most I have ever and I wanted to keep my goals in range. If I can gain more I'm all for it shoot I would love to be like 250 I just don't see that happening

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I'd just run deca or EQ, but not both together. I prefer EQ, better vascularity and less water retention

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'd just run deca or EQ, but not both together. I prefer EQ, better vascularity and less water retention
what about hcg?
how long were you on trt?
was there any clomid/nolva used while on trt?
how old are you?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would really love to gain more than 10 lbs but I weight the most I have ever and I wanted to keep my goals in range. If I can gain more I'm all for it shoot I would love to be like 250 I just don't see that happening
My thought process was that you could get away with less of a cycle if you are only looking for 10lbs

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
what about hcg?
how long were you on trt?
was there any clomid/nolva used while on trt?
how old are you?
HCG- I will use 5,000 iu in the course of 2 wks about halfway through my real cycle (what I consider real cycle, when I up my test dosage or add in other compounds, usually 4-6 wks into it) and then I will use another 5,000 iu throughout the course of the 2 wks after my last shot before returning back to normal TRT (250 mg test e every 10 days, I like to stay on the high side of TRT)

I've been on TRT now for the past 2 yrs

I use low dosages of arimadex throughout normal TRT therapy, during my cycles using heavier dosing I like to throw in aromasyn, aromasyn is hands down the best anti e I've ever used.

I'm almost 31 yrs old, and I dont regret TRT at all, now that I look around me at everybody else I can see that the quality of my life is clearly better

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well after only reading good reviews from people running test deca and eq I have chosen to run all three. I should have my stuff tomorrow and I have beastdrol I'm thinking of running as a kickstart.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Well after only reading good reviews from people running test deca and eq I have chosen to run all three. I should have my stuff tomorrow and I have beastdrol I'm thinking of running as a kickstart.
i dont think its a bad stack. it would be bad for a younger person, because it takes so long for the esters to clear out of ur system therfor extra weeks being shut down. the deca will help joints, and the eq helps with keeping bloat down/veins/hunger.
i actually think its a good cycle, but for that money you can prob just do test/tren.

what doses are you planning on running?
and only run the mdrol if ur doing a bulk.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
HCG- I will use 5,000 iu in the course of 2 wks about halfway through my real cycle (what I consider real cycle, when I up my test dosage or add in other compounds, usually 4-6 wks into it) and then I will use another 5,000 iu throughout the course of the 2 wks after my last shot before returning back to normal TRT (250 mg test e every 10 days, I like to stay on the high side of TRT)

I've been on TRT now for the past 2 yrs

I use low dosages of arimadex throughout normal TRT therapy, during my cycles using heavier dosing I like to throw in aromasyn, aromasyn is hands down the best anti e I've ever used.

I'm almost 31 yrs old, and I dont regret TRT at all, now that I look around me at everybody else I can see that the quality of my life is clearly better
BOLD is going down in my "notes". thats how im gonna run my HCG as well.
i use arimidex on cycle too. what about nolvadex?

and im really happy for you that its working out.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I'm running this as a bulk I wanna out on atleast ten more lbs twenty would be great though. As for the dose test will be at 500 deca at 400 eq at 600 beastdrol will be at 20 I don't need more than that I respond crazy well at 20 mg's

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm running this as a bulk I wanna out on atleast ten more lbs twenty would be great though. As for the dose test will be at 500 deca at 400 eq at 600 beastdrol will be at 20 I don't need more than that I respond crazy well at 20 mg's
500 test
400 deca
600 eq

sounds really good.

and i feel you, i respond redic to mdrol too.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I ran deca at 300 and bumped the test e to 600 /week, and deca still ruined my dong for a couple weeks, made me bloated, and had me tired all day long, and then gave me insomnia to boot.

I kickstarted mine with 30 sdrol /day weeks 1-4, but had to go 40 on work out days to notice. I ran it twice before, tho.

Anyway, I f**king hate deca, LOL.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For trt I was on 250 test and 300 deca I was horny all the damn time