Next cycle: Test/Tren e or p

I

ianm4208

Awards
Hey yall

Been awhile since I posted, just been preferring to linger in the background. Still addicted to the threads, especially Morry's and Edwitt's logs. I post again cause Im looking for some advice. Im finishing up my first real cycle and of course, Im already thinking about my next one. It'll be atleast august before I get it poppin again, but I always wanna be prepared. My first cycle was test e 500mg/week with a SD kickstart. Lasted 12 weeks and went pretty well. Good gains and some unexpected fat loss. I dont quite respond like morry to test, but still pretty well. So to the point... For my next cycle, Im hoping to run test and tren. My predicament is whether to go with ethanate or prop for both of them. As Im writing this, Im thinking to myself that if I am to run tren, I will want to run test for atleast 12 weeks. Therefore, ethanate seems the way to go with the test. Correct?

Also, my next potential supplier has tren e. It seems to be cheaper than prop, which my cheap ass would enjoy. At the same time does say 100 mg tren e= 100 tren p? I obviously know about half lifes and that prop will kick in quicker, but I recall hearing somewhere that the shorter esters dont require as high as a dosage. Maybe Im wrong tho. If you have the knowledge and the time, please gimme some clarity on my confusion. If anyone wants to go as far as to lay out my next cycle, by all means, have at it.

Lemme know if yall need more details or have any questions.

BTW Stats is 6 ft even, sitting at 205 lbs at about 12% bf. This cycle will be a bulk, but would like to not look sloppy by the end of it like if I were to start poppin dbol for 3 meals a day. Diet is on point 93% of the time and so is training. PCT has always went well for me and have never lost more than 3 lbs after a cycle.

I appreciate everyone that contributes to this thread and all threads on here. I love the unity and sharing of the wealth. Thanks
:dance: