1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.77%

Need general advice....

Hey guys,
    So i'm 23 started lifting weights about 5 years ago. In that time i've manage to gain some weight. Long story short last year i did a cycle of Epi, and M-Drol. Push came to show and i decided to start a Deca/Sus cycle which i have already brought! One of the biggest problem is that i'm benching like ~220lb +- 20lb depending on the day, but i've been benching this amount for like a year or something.

Today basically i was thinking maybe there isn't a point in doing this cycle, because i don't want to compete for bodybuilding, and maybe i should just change my work out. I mean i'm just not sure what's the point of being over grown?

It's not as much as a time thing as much as what's the point? Gym is "fun" where is the rush?

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

take a few days off, change things up a little, make sure you are eating enough...

i think a week off is generally a good idea every 6-8 weeks to decondition/rest up

save the deca/sus if your on the fence... dont just jump into it....

"those who fail to plan, plan to fail"
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Hey guys,
    So i'm 23 started lifting weights about 5 years ago. In that time i've manage to gain some weight. Long story short last year i did a cycle of Epi, and M-Drol. Push came to show and i decided to start a Deca/Sus cycle which i have already brought! One of the biggest problem is that i'm benching like ~220lb +- 20lb depending on the day, but i've been benching this amount for like a year or something.

Today basically i was thinking maybe there isn't a point in doing this cycle, because i don't want to compete for bodybuilding, and maybe i should just change my work out. I mean i'm just not sure what's the point of being over grown?

It's not as much as a time thing as much as what's the point? Gym is "fun" where is the rush?

Any thoughts will be appreciated.
    It's definitely easy to stall out and hit a plateau from time to time. Is your biggest goal here strength? Have you changed training style or sets/reps at all? Switching from moderate reps and sets to low sets/reps with heavy weight and vice versa can be a way to help break that plateau.

If you're having any second thoughts at all, definitely don't do it. You want to do tons of research and also feel confident in your decision. Just to be clear, though, the gear alone won't cause you to be overgrown - proper nutrition, rest and training are what give you that. I've known several people who juice and gain hardly anything from it because they don't know what they're doing.

I'd be happy to help you adjust your training, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.77%

Decided to do the 300 Workout today for a change....
    FML.
    But thanks alot for the advice people!

Similar Forum Threads

1. General Advice/Information much appreciated
    By Snookingator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 09:26 AM
  2. General advice needed
    By Bearmo01 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 09:14 AM
  3. General Albuterol Advice/Info??