MDROL 1st cycle any insight

skibum01

Awards
Preparing for my 1st cycle. I have Muscletech nitro-tech hardcore for protein, naNO vapor creatine,Hydroxycut HardcoreX,3-6-9 to assits in heathly fats, & a multi vit. I would like to add m-drol & use Advance PCT for my pct.

drudixon

Awards
Preparing for my 1st cycle. I have Muscletech nitro-tech hardcore for protein, naNO vapor creatine,Hydroxycut HardcoreX,3-6-9 to assits in heathly fats, & a multi vit. I would like to add m-drol & use Advance PCT for my pct.
Drop the Hydroxycut while on cycle. Add fish oil. Use Serm for PCT, have access to an AI while on cycle. I'm curious, why the love for muscletech?

PS MDrol is supposed to be about as hardcore as it gets, why not try something milder with less sides?

skibum01

Awards
Drop the Hydroxycut while on cycle. Add fish oil. Use Serm for PCT, have access to an AI while on cycle. I'm curious, why the love for muscletech?

PS MDrol is supposed to be about as hardcore as it gets, why not try something milder with less sides?
For AI, how about letrozole, the luv for muscletech is based off budget onhand while shopping at a px here in Iraq. for something less how about dbol?

DevlinRD

Awards
you dont even need the mdrol, dat der muscletech gonna blow you up

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your going to fuk your sh!t up bro. You dont have much knowledge on this kind of stuff and SD is one of the worst 1st time PH's you could run... So many things could go wrong on cycle... Research 1st, than buy some Epi so halo.

DevlinRD

Awards
your going to fuk your sh!t up bro. You dont have much knowledge on this kind of stuff and SD is one of the worst 1st time PH's you could run... So many things could go wrong on cycle... Research 1st, than buy some Epi so halo.
pure broscience/myth

i ran superdrol first cycle...loved it

now running it again

your are right about research though, very important

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
x2, You need to research more as to what the improper pct yields. Estro rebound is no joke bro.

Either that or do they sell training bras in Iraq?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For AI, how about letrozole, the luv for muscletech is based off budget onhand while shopping at a px here in Iraq. for something less how about dbol?
FYI... Nutraplanet and many of the companies that sponsor this board ship to FPO/AP addresses. Lots of better products at lower prices even with shipping than Muscle Tech.

Also, not to be an a$$, but Mdrol can be quite harsh and is not usually thought of as a 1st time cycle. I personally would not run it while deployed, even with experience. I'd go with a number or other PH's, but that's just me. Your cycle outline does not seem well thought out IMO. What kind of support supps were you planning on using, if any?? Are you sure you want to use Letro? How and when would you dose it? What about a SERM? Or are you not concerned with stimulating your HPTA cycle?

Not saying I'm against cycling while deployed, but with a compound that has been known to have a lot of potential sides, Iraq would be a sucky place to have to deal with them. It would not be fun I imagine going to your Doc and explaining that you are experiencing gyno. That's not a treatment they are usually prepared to do out there.

Oh, and Go Navy beat Army

flyhigh69

Awards
You forgot muscletech gakic
bro just do a crazy cycle of gakic, i think the bottle says you WILL gain 20lbs in the first 30 days....

hahaaa i used to sell that **** at GNC, i felt bad when i sold it to kids just because muscletech gave the highest commission lol.... but anyways to the op, im on day 7 on SD right now (with test prop), and honestly i feel lethargic as fu$k... this is the second time ive run SD, and the first time i was just as lethargic, and being in the hot sun in Iraq i dont think that would be too pleasant... long story short the reason most people say its not a great first cycle, is because some people dont react too well with prohormones and gear, and SD being as potent as prohormones come, wouldnt be a very wise decision for your first cycle.... and thats not even mentioning the lack of knowledge you have in this field.... try h drol or even 19nor tren