Tren/test E cycle diet questions?

slandow

Awards
I am 33 yo 5'9 188lb 8% bf. I will run a tren /test e cycle in the next few months (this isn't my first time). I have never inquired on diet before other than reading and trial an error. I would like to hear some great ideas from experienced bb to get the most out of this cycle. I am making good progress but I have to tighten up my diet to loose the last bit of bf. My goal is to gain quality muscle and cut.

Thanks for the info!:usa1:

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am 33 yo 5'9 188lb 8% bf. I will run a tren /test e cycle in the next few months (this isn't my first time). I have never inquired on diet before other than reading and trial an error. I would like to hear some great ideas from experienced bb to get the most out of this cycle. I am making good progress but I have to tighten up my diet to loose the last bit of bf. My goal is to gain quality muscle and cut.

Thanks for the info!:usa1:
what are your goals for the cycle? that greatly changes the diet.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
are you going to do a competition or something i dont see why you're trying to cut if you're already 8% lol

flyhigh69

Awards
are you going to do a competition or something i dont see why you're trying to cut if you're already 8% lol
lol what kind of comp would he look to get into at 188.... but yeah man if i were you, i would just do a lean bulk, if u eat clean and get the proper amount of protein in your system, the tren and test will cut u up more.... just focus on bulking very lean and you will get what you want out of this cycle ; ) just what i would do