Anavar + Winstrol vs. Anavar solo

rubysoho

Awards
Lost 17 lbs of muscle in 5 months after surgery... fully recovered and trying to gain the weight back in high quality, dense muscle. Not interested in pinning or doing an intensive cycle so please refrain from telling me I will get nowhere without test.

Went from 166.8 to 177.0 in 3 weeks on 50mg Anavar + 50 mg Winstrol daily. Trying to get back to 185 lbs 7% BF (where I was pre-surgery) Strength has improved nicely, although I still have room to grow before i'm back to where I was. I've been thinking of switching to 80 mg Anavar and dropping the winnie. Does this sound like a better idea to anyone else? Any input will be greatly appreciated!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
> Please refrain from telling me I will get nowhere without test.

There is a pretty big reason people say that. You will understand once you do it and think "ya, now I get it". So be it, moving on...

>Went from 166.8 to 177.0 in 3 weeks on 50mg Anavar + 50 mg Winstrol daily.

That was your diet and even at that I would be shocked if more than a tenth of that was actual muscle fiber.

>I've been thinking of switching to 80 mg Anavar and dropping the winnie. Does this >sound like a better idea to anyone else?

If you are capping me at 50mg var + 50mg winny. I would take that over 80mg var.

If I HAD to do an oral only cycle and was looking for a cut I would probably do a high dosage of tbol for 6 weeks then high dosage of var for the next 6. Cycle clen and T3 throughout.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Dude, two words for you: Muscle Memory.

You don't need anything to get back to where you were pre-surgery. You should've saved your var for when you get back to pre-surgery condition because it will come easy and it will come fast. You're just wasting your money on one of the most expensive orals.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
sounds like the op is all over the place
-var and winny will thrash your lipids
-orals only suck aas and phs
-var 80mg ed is better than the var winny combo, B U T , neither combo is going to give you much muscular size, test and var would have....so i agree that the weight gain fom the combo was diet, and prob 50/50 fat/muscle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Go into PCT and see what happens. Take lots of GOOD pct stuff, SERM, T booster, creatine, cortisol control, etc.

Both of the guys before me had good points you should take into account. Using the orals to jump back quickly wasnt the dumbest idea but you should have gave it a shot natural.

Sh!t i bet a good supplement stack would of done it, than you could of jumped on cycle for another 6-8 LBM gain.

Well your at where your at, start pct, you should be able to hold the muscle well. how long have you been ON ?