A50 or Dbol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigFella View Post
    if u didnt see any results off a bombs u got beat for ur cash its the most potent steroid there is, whether its worth it or not as far as sides go is a matter of personal opinion however i have seen it used to kickstart a cycle at 50 mgs a day for 4 weeks with little to no sides, and was the perfect bridge to 500 mg of test enanthate per week
    The only caveat I'd add is that Adrol may not work if you're taking so much gear that your body becomes toxic, which I did once with Anadrol. The first reaction is to assume bunk gear, but if you actually start to go downhill and feel lethargic, it may be that you're taking more than you can handle.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    The only caveat I'd add is that Adrol may not work if you're taking so much gear that your body becomes toxic, which I did once with Anadrol. The first reaction is to assume bunk gear, but if you actually start to go downhill and feel lethargic, it may be that you're taking more than you can handle.
    i have heard of such things. a friend of a friend was on 150 mg of a50 for 4 weeks and he was only 170lb, how many mg were u taking?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigFella View Post
    i have heard of such things. a friend of a friend was on 150 mg of a50 for 4 weeks and he was only 170lb, how many mg were u taking?
    That was several years ago for me and to be honest, I don't recall the cycle I was on. I do know I was on a lot of different stuff, including equip, so my blood was thicker than oil. I don't think it was the Anadrol alone, but it was the Anadrol that put me over the top and in the danger zone. I backed off, settled back down to a cycle I was comfortable with and in a few weeks I felt much better.

4. this guy whatever his name was, from the wholesale supplement store, is definitely talking about bpi sports A50, lol unbelievable. Anadrol, holmes

Similar Forum Threads

1. deca with dbol or test with dbol?
    By haroldkumar19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 11:21 PM
  2. 10 mg dbol...
    By boricuarage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:51 AM
  3. Is Dbol for me
    By SilverBullet7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3