A50 or Dbol?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Which is a better kick off to a cycle?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone stacked the 2? Like 40mg Dbol and 50mg A50?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Uhh...that would be straight stupid!! You'll probably be poopin' your insides!
So your telling me taking 2 A50s would make me poop my insides? Umm no lots of people use this dose. So how is 90mg total of 40mg Dbol and 50mg abombs any worse? Please explain?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Adrol and Dbol are often stacked together to kick off a cycle. It's very common. I've used both, quite a few times, and prefer Dbol. But, having said that, I plan on using Adrol next time when I blast.

If you want to use just one, I would suggest Dbol, only because it's not as hard on the liver as Adrol and you'll still see some gains.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So your telling me taking 2 A50s would make me poop my insides? Umm no lots of people use this dose. So how is 90mg total of 40mg Dbol and 50mg abombs any worse? Please explain?
OP when you had originally posted this thread, you asked if it was ok to stack the two together in a cycle and there was no mention of a kickstart. So either your first post was edited or I was seeing things?! :ugh2:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
OP when you had originally posted this thread, you asked if it was ok to stack the two together in a cycle and there was no mention of a kickstart. So either your first post was edited or I was seeing things?! :ugh2:
No editing done my friend you just might have read wrong.. first post is which is better for a kickstart and then second asked what about stacking the two... hence i meant stacking the two for a kickstart

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
UR liver would fall out and u would have a stroke , besides that run it for like 16 weeks

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
idk how u respond dbol feels good, anadrol is hard to take sometimes **** made me feel like crap but i also dont respond well to superdrol.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
The a50 im on right now just isnt hitting like I thought it would

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
50mg pre-workout. I am about to just take 2 tabs pre workout and call it a day. My source has always been legit and they seem to work for other guys. It is a lingering possibility though I suppose.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dbol hands down. A50 is bunk $hit. I work at a wholesale supplement store and every guy who has ran A50 told me it did nothing for them (including my store manager). It's just a bunch of plant sterols/polyphenols. Dbol will definitely put some weight on your frame.

GageM

GageM

Awards
hey i have tried both i used a50 and saw absolutly nothing not even a placebo efffect and i am on a form of dbol ritenow.. i have seen a 20 pound increase on incline bench decrease 2 reps..
may look like a noobie workout person from my profile but i know how to workout and all not new but for the money i wouldnt get either, jus some protein thats wat im gonna do next time

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
hey i have tried both i used a50 and saw absolutly nothing not even a placebo efffect and i am on a form of dbol ritenow.. i have seen a 20 pound increase on incline bench decrease 2 reps..
may look like a noobie workout person from my profile but i know how to workout and all not new but for the money i wouldnt get either, jus some protein thats wat im gonna do next time
Sorry to say, but you got bunk stuff!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** Anadrol... You will get depressed after cycle, losing all that water weight

but you can actually stack it with dbol AS LONG AS you stay with 50mg Anadrol and -30mg dbol

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also, the sides are freaking stupid ! Dbol makes you feel good in life while Anadrol makes you feel like a bum. but hey I loved Anadrol strenght lol not gonna lie

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
anadrol 50mg/dianabol 30mg very synergistic

AlphaMaleDawg

Awards
never used Adrol but I have used dbol at 40mg and gained a ton. Lots of water and some fat too though. I ate too much. Still though, it was great

GageM

GageM

Awards
used a50 was kinda bs for 50 bucks got a little vainy thats all i saw no strenght, size, using hi tech dianabol now gained 3 pounds on day 15 ritenow strenght maybe 5 10 pound gains here and there nothing special no size... if u r gna go between those two dbol cheaper and does a little more...
atleast for me in my opinion wouldnt buy either again tho

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
used a50 was kinda bs for 50 bucks got a little vainy thats all i saw no strenght, size, using hi tech dianabol now gained 3 pounds on day 15 ritenow strenght maybe 5 10 pound gains here and there nothing special no size... if u r gna go between those two dbol cheaper and does a little more...
LOL either you got bunk dbol or you're not eating enough, simple as that. You say you've gained 3lbs in 15 days with dbol? You can do that with just diet and a higher caloric intake, so basically you're not eating to grow.

Gavin9

Awards
its hi-tech pharmaceutics d-bol its not real. I honestly have no clue why he would even post that.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
its hi-tech pharmaceutics d-bol its not real. I honestly have no clue why he would even post that.
LOL I didn't even know that was the supp company he was talking about. They even make a bunk ephedrine product called Stimerex ES that doesn't even work! Seriously, I can pop 2 of those pills and go to sleep 20 minutes later! LOL

Gavin9

Awards
LOL I didn't even know that was the supp company he was talking about. They even make a bunk ephedrine product called Stimerex ES that doesn't even work! Seriously, I can pop 2 of those pills and go to sleep 20 minutes later! LOL
I know haha. Kings of false advertising and the sad thing is some people don't know any better lol . :)

cdsfx

Awards
They're talking about Anadrol not that A50 crap that bpi makes

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you got nothing from Anadrol- your anadrol was fake- period- its widely used by strength atheletes- if it sucked ass, why would they use it? Sides with abombs are more pronounced typically than dianabol- lethargy being one. Superdrol is methylated masteron where does it fit in here?

also dianabol for me made me big, and strong as hell- i got 10 grams of it on the way- i love that ****, i may try abombs but i think in the future

TheBigFella

Awards
if u didnt see any results off a bombs u got beat for ur cash its the most potent steroid there is, whether its worth it or not as far as sides go is a matter of personal opinion however i have seen it used to kickstart a cycle at 50 mgs a day for 4 weeks with little to no sides, and was the perfect bridge to 500 mg of test enanthate per week

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
if u didnt see any results off a bombs u got beat for ur cash its the most potent steroid there is, whether its worth it or not as far as sides go is a matter of personal opinion however i have seen it used to kickstart a cycle at 50 mgs a day for 4 weeks with little to no sides, and was the perfect bridge to 500 mg of test enanthate per week
The only caveat I'd add is that Adrol may not work if you're taking so much gear that your body becomes toxic, which I did once with Anadrol. The first reaction is to assume bunk gear, but if you actually start to go downhill and feel lethargic, it may be that you're taking more than you can handle.

TheBigFella

Awards
The only caveat I'd add is that Adrol may not work if you're taking so much gear that your body becomes toxic, which I did once with Anadrol. The first reaction is to assume bunk gear, but if you actually start to go downhill and feel lethargic, it may be that you're taking more than you can handle.
i have heard of such things. a friend of a friend was on 150 mg of a50 for 4 weeks and he was only 170lb, how many mg were u taking?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
i have heard of such things. a friend of a friend was on 150 mg of a50 for 4 weeks and he was only 170lb, how many mg were u taking?
That was several years ago for me and to be honest, I don't recall the cycle I was on. I do know I was on a lot of different stuff, including equip, so my blood was thicker than oil. I don't think it was the Anadrol alone, but it was the Anadrol that put me over the top and in the danger zone. I backed off, settled back down to a cycle I was comfortable with and in a few weeks I felt much better.

TheBigFella

Awards
this guy whatever his name was, from the wholesale supplement store, is definitely talking about bpi sports A50, lol unbelievable. Anadrol, holmes