test-e cycle question

beaver

Awards
so i have enough test-e to pin 500mg for 10wk, id really like to go at least 14wks but cant find a source for more. however, i can get deca. ive ran both in the past as first cycle and loved it, about 3yrs ago. no inj cycles since. anyway will 10wks test show results and if so how mg a week and how long would u recommend the deca. i'm trying my hardest to find another vial of test. i'm 27, 210lbs and have 5yrs of lifting experience. i have time since i can't run another cycle until may due to my last epi cycle. i'm just sick of orals and wanna pin again. all input good or bad is appreciated. thanks

kvothe

Awards
10 weeks of 500 mgs test e is great, if you have not done test in 3 yrs this will be plenty, no real need for deca. If you want to take the deca, also 10 weeks at 300-400 mgs per week would be fine. No real need for it though, have pct lined up real serms no otc junk, ai and extra nolva on hand in case needed for test sides, but dont use until you have to. May take a couple weeks before you see results since is enan ester, so be patient, wait 2 weeks after last shot to begin pct for the enan ester to clear.

BuzzLightyear

Awards
10 weeks of 500 mgs test e is great, if you have not done test in 3 yrs this will be plenty, no real need for deca. If you want to take the deca, also 10 weeks at 300-400 mgs per week would be fine. No real need for it though, have pct lined up real serms no otc junk, ai and extra nolva on hand in case needed for test sides, but dont use until you have to. May take a couple weeks before you see results since is enan ester, so be patient, wait 2 weeks after last shot to begin pct for the enan ester to clear.
Best gear related post I've seen on this site in ages. To the point and tells it how it is. Legend.

beaver

Awards
thanks test-e 10wks 500mgs it is. would it add any benefit to run a 6wk hdrol cycle with it. i already have the hdrol. money is tight so leaving out the deca is good. what would you run for pct-torem,nolva or clomid. also this is a dumb question but last time i pinned in my glutes, i believe i used 23g pins, sound right?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i wouldnt run the h-drol but might run superdrol or something that kicks in quick as a kickstart (gains from test solo will be plenty alone though just take a few weeks to feel it)