EQ tips?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a 15 week test/eq cycle where I will run sust@500/wk and EQ@600/wk along with dbol and SD in the beginning.

Any tips you guys have, or sides I should watch for? I originally wanted to run deca, but I want to make sure I keep my libido strong. How is EQ in the libido department vs deca?

I'll likely run adex at .25ED along with hcg, havnt decided how I'll dose the hcg yet though.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the SD, too harsh and I would never advise stacking two methyls.

I personally have never had too bad of a libido problem with deca, a little bit with tren, but at 500/week of test you should be fine.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
my friend did 50mg dbol/day + 20mg mdrol, got crazy gains. but also had a doctor appointment and was told his heart was working at only 60% or something along the lines.

he was at 400eq and 500test

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
When you use a variety of gear, you never know which one is doing what. But I understand that when you decide to cycle, you can't afford to do proper tests on the gear and see what your reaction is. In regards to Equip, I believe it is the most over rated compound out there. It will raise your hemocrit over the top, making your heart work over time and stressing it out needlessly. It has virtually no anabolic effect and the main reasons for using equip-- joint relief and increased metabolism-- fall way short of expectations. I used it for years and after years of horrible blood tests due to equip, I wised up, dropped it and feel much better. I'm sort of on this personal anti-equip crusade I suppose, but most guys who have used AAS for a few years tend to agree that equip is worthless.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
To much bro. It really depends on your goal for cycle.The superdrol will compliment the eq nicely because of the lean gains. I'm also looking into adding eq into my next cycle if not maybe mast e.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Drop one of the orals in the start. No need for both, expect the eq to show it's effects at wk 5/6. It will make u hungry also, and strength gains are unreal. It's hard not to fall in love

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
I love EQ personally. To answer your libido question, it's not generally associated with any negative sexual sides.