Color of Test Enanthate?
- 02-13-2011, 07:20 AM
- 02-13-2011, 12:49 PM
02-13-2011, 12:59 PM
The color has nothing to do with the ester itself; it largely depends on the type of oil that's used (i.e., MCT, EO, CSO, GSO, etc).
Sometimes the powder can influence it a bit, but the majority of the color you're seeing is coming from the carrier or oil.
02-13-2011, 04:17 PM
02-13-2011, 04:48 PM
02-13-2011, 06:06 PM
02-13-2011, 07:53 PM
To test it, Draw a cc into a syringe and freeze it for 24 hours at below zero, if it's real it will crash. DON'T FREEZE IT ALL (like me, I'm a dumbass)
03-08-2013, 11:56 PM
PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
03-09-2013, 07:29 PM
03-23-2013, 02:45 AM
05-20-2013, 10:26 PM
05-20-2013, 11:10 PM
Color means very little. It could mean oxidation of redish tint but that's not what's happening here.
Does it really matter what color it is as long as it works
05-22-2013, 05:35 PM
06-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tom 185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2010, 11:58 AM
- By amicold in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2009, 08:10 PM
- By tango in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2008, 05:43 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2005, 04:10 PM
- By Johnblack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-05-2004, 10:09 PM