PreSeason Cycle Help

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
27 yo 5'11 220 bf 11-13%
I've been lifting off and on since 15 mostly on

ok now that all that is out the way...

I was invited to play in a semi-pro football league with alot of nfl and nfleurope scouts so i wanna get to my optimal playing potential cause i know im not gonna get to many more opportunities since im not getting any younger. Ive done quite a few PH cycles over the years but was planning on going dark this year anyways so mine as well do it now...

goals:

maybe 10-15lbs with a drop in bf and all the strength that i can get

so my questions:

i know i wanna run primobolan cause it works well with the fast twitch muscle so that will help with my plyometrics and ladder work to improve speed and agility.(unless yall know something better) i was thinking about running it at 300-500mg a week.
and i know everybody on here ALWAYS says a test base so was i think i will run test-e but not sure on dose as i don't want to put on that much extra weight because i will be having to run a lot and don't want it to effect my speed. also if a different test will work better for me im open to it. i can get pretty much anything so that will not be a problem.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
is drug testing a problem here?

id say :

500 test e/week
500 primo /week

u can look into adding anavar and mast since both are used for ur goals.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
No drug testing in the up coming league but will have to be clean if called to the next level.

Ive thought off adding anavar in for the second half of the cycle but with the masteron add it with the primo or in place of it?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
No drug testing in the up coming league but will have to be clean if called to the next level.

Ive thought off adding anavar in for the second half of the cycle but with the masteron add it with the primo or in place of it?
ummmm stay away from eq and deca. tren could be a good steroid, if u keep calories in check so u dnt gain too much and use it as an aggressor/much faster recovery. i still feel that mast would be best for you tho. just go with test and mast for oils and for orals take anavar. if u want more, just add more mast. i believe mast was made for sprinters.

orrrrr u can just run tren ace cuz ull just need like 50mg/day compared to like 100mg/day of mast (600/week)

ALSO clen is ur friend. it opens up ur air ways. alsoooooooooo u dont need to just add steroids...u can do meth, and practice like a crazy man all day. ephedrine is a crazy good stimulant too.

and thers **** like ghrp6/sarms/cjc if injury occurs.

andddd thers always test + hgh + anavar + clen = performance

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
i started ephedrine last week and yeah the energy from that is crazy did a sprint workout and was ready for more... i forgot about that with the clen i will be getting some of that today to add in how would clen with ephedrine work never put those two together before.

why do you say stay way from the eq? i was told that it was something to help too because that is what they give the race horses but that was coming from a "salesman" and i think your reason would be less bias

imjuschillin

Awards
i started ephedrine last week and yeah the energy from that is crazy did a sprint workout and was ready for more... i forgot about that with the clen i will be getting some of that today to add in how would clen with ephedrine work never put those two together before.

why do you say stay way from the eq? i was told that it was something to help too because that is what they give the race horses but that was coming from a "salesman" and i think your reason would be less bias
I assume he said that because it is detectable in ur system a long time. It likely would be benificial for what you want to do, but, yeah, if you're gonna be tested anytime soon , I think that's what dude up above was thinking.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suspension and Masteron are your two better bets.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
thanks bros for all the help....

couple more questions so the only masteron i can get comes from TJ and i dont want none of that what do you guys think about proviron? say 50mg ed?

also i have a pretty good bit of furazadrol that i could use what are you guys thoughts on like say 200mg ed? useful or a waste?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
seriously all u need is 500test and eq or mast. id go with the eq, do 600/week, if u want an oral than 50mg/day winstrol is good.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
seriously all u need is 500test and eq or mast. id go with the eq, do 600/week, if u want an oral than 50mg/day winstrol is good.
ok well test is already underway think i will add in the eq during my next pin.. although winny really does sound good i dont want to chance it with having any joint issues.

lets see how this goes.. appreciate it bro