high BP and gear?

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
got a old buddy of mine who use to use all kinds a gear back in the day, been in the gym all his life hes in his early 50's, he has a bottle of 300mg/ml of deca and wants to stack it with somethin , hes not lookin to go on some all out bulker, but 10-15 lbs of lean muscle would be cool, he is on some high blood pressure meds also, so he is lookin to keep the BP under control, i was thinkin 25mg nolva and 50mg proviron and a little test like 250mg per week would be good along with the deca @300mg per week?? im thinkin that could be too much deca isnt there a test deca ratio??? i never ran much deca so i dont know about it really. it would look like this for 10 weeks
300mg deca /wk
250 susta med /wk
25mg nolva ed
50mg proviron

my gut tells me too drop the deca to maybe 150mg per week, and im hoping the nolva and proviron will help to counter water retention, but maybe arimidex would be better all suggestions are good THANKS

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
1. Read the thread in my autosignature. It contains alot of information you need to know that you do not.

2. If your "buddy" used a ton of gear back in the day I figure he'd know the cycle set up you have here is not recommended.

3. Proviron is too pricey for the effect IMO, I'd prefer another oral.

4. Test at 250mg/wk is too much risk for not enough reward IMO.

5. Unless you are using liquid, nolva usually comes in 20mg tabs... so 25mg would be tough to take ED.

I'd tell ur friend to do his own leg work. If this is for you then I'm here to help. Read the thread below to start and give the cycle set up another attempt.

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
1. Read the thread in my autosignature. It contains alot of information you need to know that you do not.

2. If your "buddy" used a ton of gear back in the day I figure he'd know the cycle set up you have here is not recommended.

3. Proviron is too pricey for the effect IMO, I'd prefer another oral.

4. Test at 250mg/wk is too much risk for not enough reward IMO.

5. Unless you are using liquid, nolva usually comes in 20mg tabs... so 25mg would be tough to take ED.

I'd tell ur friend to do his own leg work. If this is for you then I'm here to help. Read the thread below to start and give the cycle set up another attempt.
Is it correct that if we control the water retention than we should be ok with the blood pressure? i cant open up the link and the nolva thing is a typo on my part 20mg is right i just wanted to get suggestions !!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Is it correct that if we control the water retention than we should be ok with the blood pressure?
umm... no water retention is only part of the battle. Do you have congenitive heart problems? Is your BP just high or are you hypertensive? Id monitor your bp and if it gets to a dangerous level then you can stop the cycle.

i cant open up the link
the link works for everyone else ive referred to it and it works on my browser. the information you need is in that link. I trust in your ability to solve the problem. You can also use the search feature on the website and look up "Unreal's guide to injectables"