spring cycle

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.04%

spring cycle

i'm 26 years old and have descent experience with aas. I've done a few test e cycles with dbol, one with deca, used tren once and a variety of prohormones, of course proper pct all the time. My main concerns are gyno and hairloss, both of which I seem to be prone to. I havn't done any aas in a year, but i'm looking to do something this spring or summer.

Right now i'm leaning towards VERY mild, I want the least likely products to cause hairloss and gyno. Also, i'm only took to gain maybe 10lbs and get down to about 4-6% bf. Right now I'd say i'm around 7-8%bf, i'm naturally pretty lean and thin.

What are some though on Anavar for 4 weeks at 40mgs a day?

Or what about anavar 40mgs day with primo 300mgs/week (primo is so damn expensive I'm not sure i could afford much more)

other then that i as thinking anavar and test e. but i'm not sure i wanna do test e again.

(This is totally hypothetical and if ever implemented would be done under the guide and supervision of an endocrinologist)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

endocrinologists wont prescribe primo..

but.... primo might take some more hair than test would... not sure about var... some people love it, some hate it... id say just run a low dose test e cycle with some var thrown in
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.04%

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    endocrinologists wont prescribe primo..

but.... primo might take some more hair than test would... not sure about var... some people love it, some hate it... id say just run a low dose test e cycle with some var thrown in
    Right, I'm aware.

Test e 8 weeks 500mgs...? Var 4 weeks at beginning or end...? (Don't want to do test more then 8 weeks. Like I said im aiming fir a mild cycle, minimal sides)
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.81%

Okay if you do not want to do test for more than 8 weeks, do not use Test E. Get some Test Prop instead, more frequent injections but you will notice its effects much quicker due to the shorter ester. This is also a double edged sword here because if you start to notice hair loss you can drop it if you please and the prop will be out of your system much quicker than the enan will. Prop is also said to bloat less than E too which sounds what you are looking for.

Regarding gyno, I think with just test and var all you need is an AI and some nolvadex just in case on the cycle. Do not use either though until you notice the gyno signs that you are prone too.

All in all I think 10lbs is very doable, dropping the bodyfat is going to be the hard part, hit the cardio and have diet in check (which I am sure you probably do already being at 7%) and hit the var the last 4 weeks IMO to help harden you up.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.04%

Okay good advice. If im gonna do test p then id do a six weeker! I think that sounds perfect.
    I have nolva clomid and letro available. Use the letro if I experience gyno symptoms correct ?(I know letro is a stranger one and not to b used with certain anabolics)
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You might be interested in Toco 8 for mitigating hair loss, especially while on cycle. It saved my haire : ) As far as Var goes, I hear its too expensive for the meager gains seen.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.04%

I might try some taco8. Usually I use aa/minoxid (whatevr its called) ...how do they differ? Im assuming the aa/minox is stronger..

How is masteron on the hairline? And in general to stack w var...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice for spring cycle
    By yanks1991 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 01:29 AM
  2. Spring Cycle. Need Feedback plz
    By Smiley in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:12 AM
  3. Spring 09 Ultimate Cycle Stack Spring Cutter
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2