primobolan

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
its my understanding that primo is most faked steroid there is.... but also the PERFECT one too... if one were to obtain some primo, (hope this ? is ok to ask...) what manufacturers are g2g..or what manufacturers are risky/fake

i apologise if this post is inappropriate ... :fingersx:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
????

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
bump

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You cannot ask for sources.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And btw, just for future reference (assuming you don't ask this again and find yourself banned), there's no need to bump your own thread (twice, no less) within 15 minutes.

Have some patience.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get whatever A Rod was taking. J/k. When the Androseries is released, take a look at those. You might like the sound of this- AndroHard will have an overall bioequivalent to 561mg/week masteron or 494mg/week primobolan.
Got your attention?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
And btw, just for future reference (assuming you don't ask this again and find yourself banned), there's no need to bump your own thread (twice, no less) within 15 minutes.

Have some patience.

you should go cry about it... i didnt ask for a source, i asked what manufacturers are legit, not where to get them....

and ill bump my thread as much as i want... if u dont feel like helping, then dont, but dont start running your mouth unless ur man enough to come to jers

btw... if i DO happen to get banned, ill just join another forum lol you act like its actually gunna change my life

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Have some patience.

you should go cry about it... i didnt ask for a source, i asked what manufacturers are legit, not where to get them....

and ill bump my thread as much as i want... if u dont feel like helping, then dont, but dont start running your mouth unless ur man enough to come to jers

btw... if i DO happen to get banned, ill just join another forum lol you act like its actually gunna change my life
Haha, wow. I don't do e-fights, so this will be my final post before unsubbing to this thread - say what you will.

As far as the sourcing comment; I was simply trying to help. If you can ask for manufacturers, then I apologize for reading your question incorrectly.

You're right - you can bump your thread as much as you want. I was simply implying that as it had only been up for a matter of minutes, it's not like it had sank to the depths of another page, so it was only a matter of time before someone saw it.

And in regards to "jers," I have no desire to ever enter the state of New Jersey, so no worries there. God bless.

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
Iam curious why we are not allowed to ask what "brands" are legit ans which ones arent , not is sow and sow still getting that killer deca etc..... we should be able to discuss labels esp with all the UG stuff floating around and all these bathtub brewery's popping up, we need to discuss labs and product labels for our own safety and for some pppls integrity and for others lack there of...............

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
are u sure ur talking about primobolan and not parabolan? cause primo is a pretty low potency high priced item the last time i checked. and both of those compounds are still around however the original lab that produces them has since shut down. as far as who makes good stuff look at scherring for primo cause i know they make it in amps. also make sure when looking at scherring ur using scherring bayer since they got bought out and not scherring plough since that stuff is obviously aged.

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
are u sure ur talking about primobolan and not parabolan? cause primo is a pretty low potency high priced item the last time i checked. and both of those compounds are still around however the original lab that produces them has since shut down. as far as who makes good stuff look at scherring for primo cause i know they make it in amps. also make sure when looking at scherring ur using scherring bayer since they got bought out and not scherring plough since that stuff is obviously aged.
:biggthumpup:

Lil Rocky

Awards
its PERFECT if you can afford the high doses you need to see results and the LENGTH of time you need to run it to see its effects. stay away from UGL primo if you can because it is a tough cookie to homebrew (which most UGL's are in somebodys home kitchen with powder, scale, BA, BB, EO, oil, filters, vials, and a printer to print labels). most people cant make it to stay stable so they underdose it.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
its PERFECT if you can afford the high doses you need to see results and the LENGTH of time you need to run it to see its effects. stay away from UGL primo if you can because it is a tough cookie to homebrew (which most UGL's are in somebodys home kitchen with powder, scale, BA, BB, EO, oil, filters, vials, and a printer to print labels). most people cant make it to stay stable so they underdose it.
It's not hard to keep it stable (I've brewed it at 150mg/ml), since it is only done in low concentrations.
The real issue is just cost.

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
It's not hard to keep it stable (I've brewed it at 150mg/ml), since it is only done in low concentrations.
The real issue is just cost.
Were you able to verify the concentrations of active ingredient via lab results?

FRANKCASTLE

Awards
:goodpost:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
TESTP89 Anabolics 4
Ninjo Anabolics 20
Punkrocker Anabolics 18
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 7