Insane prop pain and sickness, EO allergy?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Im using 30% EO/ 70% GSO Prop. Its 100mg/ml with 2% BA, and 18% BB. This should be a recipe for painless injections. The injection itself is totally smooth and painless, but 8 hours later I get INSANE IMMOBILE pain, and a fever of 100 after each shot.

So, i did the logical method and cut the gear to 50mg/ml using sterile GSO. Pinned again in the glute...INSANE PAIN AND FEVER!

So does it seem like i may be allergic to EO? I mean the sh*t eats plastic.

I'm going to try straight GSO Prop with no eo as soon as possible.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I react very poorly to BB, and you are using a pretty high % of it in your mix. I'd almost bet that is your problem. I get a very hard hot knot when I use Test E with BB in it.. and it is almost crippling. I simply do not use BB anymore

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I react very poorly to BB, and you are using a pretty high % of it in your mix. I'd almost bet that is your problem. I get a very hard hot knot when I use Test E with BB in it.. and it is almost crippling. I simply do not use BB anymore
I used pharmacuetical prescribed Testosterone Cypionate with 0.9% BA and 20% BB on the label. Caused no pain at 1ml. So that should rule out BB?

I do not have hard knots....I have more like general pain in the entire muscle...it feels like a bruise about the 6x6inches on each quad, but theres no knot that can be felt with hand pressure or swelling or redness

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I'd bet on the EO as well. I reacted quite the same way years ago. Same bb/ba blend.
my left glute has now been attacked, the entire thing feels like a diseased ham hanging from my body lol. I literally cannot sit down without clenching my jaw.

Today I manned up and did straight GSO, no EO in the quad..altought the quad hasn't fully recovered from 4 days ago, its not any worse yet (knock on wood) so i'm hoping its the EO!:fingersx:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
spoke to soon, hurts like crazy again today. Not quite as bad as EO, but maybe its just my body getting used to the pain. How long until the muscles get "broken in", eventually I should get immune to the pain?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
spoke to soon, hurts like crazy again today. Not quite as bad as EO, but maybe its just my body getting used to the pain. How long until the muscles get "broken in", eventually I should get immune to the pain?
A couple weeks. First cycle? How much are you stickin each time?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
A couple weeks. First cycle? How much are you stickin each time?
first prop cycle. Didn't have any pain with c or e. 1cc =100mg...so 1cc+1cc of sterile oil = 2cc total volume. Makes no difference if i cut it or not, still hurts like a b*tch. Feverish and unpumped muscles from the fever

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
It will go away.
I know it's not really safe advice, but eventually your body will get used to it.

I've had it bad, and I just kept rolling with it and your body just sort of adapts.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
It will go away.
I know it's not really safe advice, but eventually your body will get used to it.

I've had it bad, and I just kept rolling with it and your body just sort of adapts.
going to keep pushing, thanks brother

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
So...yes?
You might have left some unevaporated alcohol in the receiver bottle or the like.
Or maybe you confused your BB and BA...
everything was accurate bro...tried 2 batches just to make sure

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
everything was accurate bro...tried 2 batches just to make sure
Then you may just be one of those guys who are super-sensitive to test Prop and can't use it no matter what.
OR maybe your raws were tainted with extra acid from the manufacturing process (this has happened in the past with Test E coming from China).

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Then you may just be one of those guys who are super-sensitive to test Prop and can't use it no matter what.
OR maybe your raws were tainted with extra acid from the manufacturing process (this has happened in the past with Test E coming from China).
the tainted test e was because it had to my carbonic? or carbocylic acid or something which is used to make it, but prop is just propionic acid, i think its ppure because my buddies aren't having any issues at all.

I guess your right in that I'm just one of those guys.

Luckily today i'm noticing the spots where i used GSO only, although they became painful, the recovery is much faster. So i'm going to go 200mg EOD and stick with it for a while.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
the tainted test e was because it had to my carbonic? or carbocylic acid or something which is used to make it, but prop is just propionic acid, i think its ppure because my buddies aren't having any issues at all.

I guess your right in that I'm just one of those guys.

Luckily today i'm noticing the spots where i used GSO only, although they became painful, the recovery is much faster. So i'm going to go 200mg EOD and stick with it for a while.
Carboxyl acid. But if your buddies aren't having problems, then there is nothing wrong with the gear. Just avoid prop in the future.

Edit: actually, if the pain is not as bad with the non-EO stuff, then you may be allergic to EO and just not accustomed to prop (since 100mg/ml prop in just oil kills me for a few days).

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Carboxyl acid. But if your buddies aren't having problems, then there is nothing wrong with the gear. Just avoid prop in the future.

Edit: actually, if the pain is not as bad with the non-EO stuff, then you may be allergic to EO and just not accustomed to prop (since 100mg/ml prop in just oil kills me for a few days).
i think you are absolutely correct. These spots are painful but they clear up within 48hrs almost 90%, wheres the EO spots took ALL week

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
i think you are absolutely correct. These spots are painful but they clear up within 48hrs almost 90%, wheres the EO spots took ALL week
Well that sucks, because now you're kinda limited when it comes to short esters (since you can't use EO, you have to keep the concentration lower and pin larger volumes/more frequently).

If you're hell-bent on using prop, cut it all down to 1.5/15 at 50mg/ml and pin 2ml/day. That seems like it would be the smoothest option.