Cutting PHs/Steroids

LifterBR

Awards
What do you guys think would be the "smartest" thing to do?

1) Oxandrolone - (30mg and work it up to 60mg/day, 5 to 6 weeks)
2) P-Stanz (2 bottles, 5 weeks high dosed)
3) Turinabol LV (5/6 weeks 90mg)

Will be my 2nd cycle (did an H-drol cycle about a year ago..I liked it). The only concern on taking turinabol now is because some people told me that running the same compound in a row wouldn't be so effective. Even almost 1 year later?

The P-stanz has the advantage of not being methylated, so I could do a quick bulking (possibly m-drol) for 3 weeks then go for p-stanz to cut up the fat, maintaining the gains.

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
thats not a bridge lol..but other than that...cutting is diet related...not steroid related..cud do a cut on mdrol

LifterBR

Awards
hm, sorry, wrong term...Yeah, I'm aware cutting is diet related...the ph/steroid would be useful to keep the most of lean tissue while burning the fat. And it's known that, besides it, it can put some muscle, even on a cut.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
thats not a bridge lol..but other than that...cutting is diet related...not steroid related..cud do a cut on mdrol
no cutting is steroid related. sure u can bulk on test and cut on test, but no way u can cut on deca or dbol. and BTW im sorry but there is NO way u can cut on mdrol. u need a lot of carbs while on mdrol.

have u ever taken mdrol?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
hm, sorry, wrong term...Yeah, I'm aware cutting is diet related...the ph/steroid would be useful to keep the most of lean tissue while burning the fat. And it's known that, besides it, it can put some muscle, even on a cut.
u wont add muscle while ur cutting unles u take serious **** like tren.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id say go with Turinabol lv. We also have Formestane lv back in stock untill its sold out.
Id also suggest running Liver Juice if your running anything methlyated. Here is a coupon for Liver Juice PP%15.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Cutting is definitely directly related to diet.

When someone makes the claim that one cannot accomplish a task without the help of steroids, they are in danger of becoming one of those guys that only goes to the gym while on cycle.

Steroids aren't a magic drug that makes you a bodybuilder, steroids are the final addition to an already perfect training/diet regimen.

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
no cutting is steroid related. sure u can bulk on test and cut on test, but no way u can cut on deca or dbol. and BTW im sorry but there is NO way u can cut on mdrol. u need a lot of carbs while on mdrol.

have u ever taken mdrol?
yes, twice, 2 cuts actually, have you? mdrol as in the clone of superdrol, superdrol as in the precursor to masteron, masteron the precompetion cutting and hardening steroid?

yes you can cut on mdrol haha

yes even on deca and dbol you can cut bodyfat, they dont automatically create bodyfat, they are known to hold water, with a good diet, and low sodium intake this can be limited and water will disperse at the end of the cycle, but bodyfat comes from diet, deca and dbol are preferable for bulking cycles but can be used for either, again, cutting is all about diet.

xcharmsx

Awards
I heard Arnold cut on d-bol. Just playing devils advocate.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

have u ever taken mdrol?
You can cut on anything, i've cut on deca. I know a guy whose preference to cut on is anadrol, because at 150mg a day (which is where he doses it) it kills his appetite. And yes, i've done superdrol on a keto diet on a cut. The only thing you see with deca or dbol / anadrol is some extra water retention, and if you stay low sodium you don't get much, but still get the androgenic/anabolic effects. And the water retention blows out the first week after stopping, and you have the leanness.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can cut on anything, i've cut on deca. I know a guy whose preference to cut on is anadrol, because at 150mg a day (which is where he doses it) it kills his appetite. And yes, i've done superdrol on a keto diet on a cut. The only thing you see with deca or dbol / anadrol is some extra water retention, and if you stay low sodium you don't get much, but still get the androgenic/anabolic effects. And the water retention blows out the first week after stopping, and you have the leanness.
Ive heard superdrol works best with plenty of carbs in the diet, but ive been wondering how it would do in a cutting phase. How did you like your superdrol cut on keto? Ive got Primordial Performance's Superdrone and im goin to attempt the same thing maybe.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive heard superdrol works best with plenty of carbs in the diet, but ive been wondering how it would do in a cutting phase. How did you like your superdrol cut on keto? Ive got Primordial Performance's Superdrone and im goin to attempt the same thing maybe.
Hmm I know I took 100mg DHEA before each superdrol dose, trying to remember what else I did. that helped clip out the lethargy a good bit. Superdrol is very anabolic, so perfect for retaining muscle mass on a cut. Not all that androgenic, so strength stayed pretty flat. I think I was doing GVT workouts too for it. whew, what a pain in the ass that was.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think fura/hdrol would be a solid cutting stack....would probably recomp you big time if your diet, cardio, and training are on point

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet without question is the primary factor here.

As Easy said, you can really cut with almost anything if you have your diet and anabolic regimen set up correctly.

IMO, Anavar is good stuff, but often way too freakin' expensive. I'd go with Winstrol anyday to replace it; Cheaper, and just as effective.

Personally it's hard to beat Tren for it's anabolic and thermogenic properties, but you take the good with the bad; as the side effects can be brutal.

I see you have Turinabol listed there as well. That should definitely help pretty nicely with recomposition effects.

-John

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm I know I took 100mg DHEA before each superdrol dose, trying to remember what else I did. that helped clip out the lethargy a good bit. Superdrol is very anabolic, so perfect for retaining muscle mass on a cut. Not all that androgenic, so strength stayed pretty flat. I think I was doing GVT workouts too for it. whew, what a pain in the ass that was.
Nice. Yeah ive heard that adding a test base (dermacrine lv ) helped with lethargy issues. So your strength didnt really go up any while dieting? Thats too bad as ive heard good things it does for strength and of course putting on mass. Ill be running my SD for just 2 weeks into my cycle and drop it out.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Yeah ive heard that adding a test base (dermacrine lv ) helped with lethargy issues. So your strength didnt really go up any while dieting? Thats too bad as ive heard good things it does for strength and of course putting on mass. Ill be running my SD for just 2 weeks into my cycle and drop it ou

suresha

Awards
  • Established
FURUZA/ANDROHARD

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Yeah ive heard that adding a test base (dermacrine lv ) helped with lethargy issues. So your strength didnt really go up any while dieting? Thats too bad as ive heard good things it does for strength and of course putting on mass. Ill be running my SD for just 2 weeks into my cycle and drop it ou
well, I rarely work out for strength purposes. Keep in mind i'm 43, and have arthritis all over, and tendon issues. And running GVT, any strength increases are minimal. Think for a second week to week how much can you raise flat bb bench by if you are doing 10 sets of 10 reps? even with a big increase, raising it 5lbs sucks ass.