Losing hair from steroids

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok ppl, So i have just finally broke into the dark side starting my first inject cycle jan 1st of Test E 500 mg 12 wks....I have ran 3 SD cycles in the past, EPI and hdrol....Hair loss Does NOT run in my fam and I don't want it starting with me...My main question is, Will I need to worry much about thinning hair from 1 cycle of test? And should I look into something to take to combat the issue?? I see guys at the gym that are roided to the max and have a full head of thick hair and of course there r some that just shave it..I like my hair and cherish my good looks and do not want to jepordize that..

Any suggestions or answers to what I've written??

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
28, thinning on top so I shave it. No "baldness" yet, thankfully.
Can't tell unless I don't shave for about a week.

Get some propecia or finastride. I don't run cycles without it.

CobbledPath

Awards
Balding is genetic, so I doubt roids will change that. MPB can skip generations too and there is no set rule in regards to what side of the family you inherit it from.
Protect yourself take fina or avodart, try a topical (Dr Lees looks good) and keep an eye out for advances in cloning!
Good luck!

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys...finasteride is that prescription?? or can i buy it a walgreens, cvs etc???

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
in other words can someone lead me to where i can get it?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I think KMart sells it.
It's next to the tamox. One shelf above the proviron and arimidex.
Ask the store manager, he will know.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
I think KMart sells it.
It's next to the tamox. One shelf above the proviron and arimidex.
Ask the store manager, he will know.
JOKES, AND JOKES, AND JOKES, AND JOKES! CHARLIIIEEE MURRRPPPHHHY!

:)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got nizoral 2% from my doc, 16 bucks for 4 oz. I have thick hair and don't want to see it go away.

Hair loss is all about prevention, not reversal. So prevent it now while you still have the hair.

IronBusta

Awards
I've heard mixed reviews about finasteride and dutasteride while cycling...

I ussually run Toco-8 (year round now), Saw Palmetto, and one or more topicals and/or shampoos below:

(Rated in order of effectiveness for me)

1. Xandrox (Minoxidil + Azaleic Acid)
2. Nizoral (Ketokonazole Shampoo)
3. Spironolactone Cream
4. Nioxin Treatment Systems (Shampoo)

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Roided to the max and full head of hair? Haven t seen it. Get some finasteride, or a bic.
I know a handful of competitors who use tons of androgens and have a full head of hair (without taking any preventative measures). Some guys just aren't susceptible to androgenic hair loss.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I've heard mixed reviews about finasteride and dutasteride while cycling...

I ussually run Toco-8 (year round now), Saw Palmetto, and one or more topicals and/or shampoos below:

(Rated in order of effectiveness for me)

1. Xandrox (Minoxidil + Azaleic Acid)
2. Nizoral (Ketokonazole Shampoo)
3. Spironolactone Cream
4. Nioxin Treatment Systems (Shampoo)
There is an awesome sticky on this board about hair loss. I have a pretty thick head of hair and I want to stay that way. From what I have read the topicals are best to avoid side effect. This is what I use now.

Do some research, lots of good info on this site.