Can you pin AAS in fat?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
using a slin syringe pining in ur stomach? would that work just as fine as injecting in muscle? ofcourse having an oil that dosent take 20min to go thru the slin pin.

just wondering. and yes, i do inject in muscles.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
using a slin syringe pining in ur stomach? would that work just as fine as injecting in muscle? ofcourse having an oil that dosent take 20min to go thru the slin pin.

The answer is yes, but... I hit my wife with .10cc Mast every week. I inject her with a slin pin under the skin. It takes maybe 10 minutes to draw .10cc. Unlike water, even .10cc comes our slowly. When the buzz was doing subQ over IM, I did some research and to my surprise found that the doc's often recommend it. So I tried 1cc, drawn in a 3mL syringe and injected with a 25ga needle. I stayed subQ. It hurt going in and I had to find another location after 1/2cc. The injection sites burned, itched and remained reddened for about 24hours. So I can say from experience that 1cc of oil injected subQ is not easy way to adminiter test.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
The answer is yes, but... I hit my wife with .10cc Mast every week. I inject her with a slin pin under the skin. It takes maybe 10 minutes to draw .10cc. Unlike water, even .10cc comes our slowly. When the buzz was doing subQ over IM, I did some research and to my surprise found that the doc's often recommend it. So I tried 1cc, drawn in a 3mL syringe and injected with a 25ga needle. I stayed subQ. It hurt going in and I had to find another location after 1/2cc. The injection sites burned, itched and remained reddened for about 24hours. So I can say from experience that 1cc of oil injected subQ is not easy way to adminiter test.
thats wat i was thinking. ud prob have to inject 1/2cc at onces and go in a different spot.

but my tru question is- would sub Q be just as effective as IM?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
thats wat i was thinking. ud prob have to inject 1/2cc at onces and go in a different spot.

but my tru question is- would sub Q be just as effective as IM?
According to the docs, it may be more effective. I don't know if I believe that though. Their theory is that it will be absorbed more evenly and keep your levels more constant. I could test it out and know for sure, but I don't really care enough to put that kind of time and money into it. Unless someone has actually done empirical tests, then all you're going to get is opinion. My opinion isn't worth the virtual paper this is written on, but I'm sticking with IM.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
According to the docs, it may be more effective. I don't know if I believe that though. Their theory is that it will be absorbed more evenly and keep your levels more constant. I could test it out and know for sure, but I don't really care enough to put that kind of time and money into it. Unless someone has actually done empirical tests, then all you're going to get is opinion. My opinion isn't worth the virtual paper this is written on, but I'm sticking with IM.
well ill do a log. test/tren ace and imma shoot it in my stomach/chest/arms. the log will be up soon.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub-q has been studied and is being prescribed more often. In one study the weekly doses were cut in half due to the higher blood levels it produces.

http://ipac.kacst.edu.sa/eDoc/2006/161440_1.pdf

I've done it but no more than .5cc at once. It takes a really long time to draw too.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub-q has been studied and is being prescribed more often. In one study the weekly doses were cut in half due to the higher blood levels it produces.

http://ipac.kacst.edu.sa/eDoc/2006/161440_1.pdf

I've done it but no more than .5cc at once. It takes a really long time to draw too.
That's wild man.

What about test suspension? That's water based and therefore sub-q right? Or am I wrong on both accounts?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's wild man.

What about test suspension? That's water based and therefore sub-q right? Or am I wrong on both accounts?
I wouldn't pin anything water-based sub-q. Most bodyfat has a poor blood supply and relies on the lymph system for circulation, because of this you what an oil based Test.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established

I dont get why you would want to.. Its absorbed better IM.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone here go back and forth from nmol/l to ng/dl?

That study is pretty convincing.

Guys were pinning .5ml of test a week and getting 21.65 +or- 7ish total test. They were hypogonadal.

They also reported it as less painful and more safe.

What if you were to pin .5ml of test subQ 4 times a week. Assuming the test is 250mg/ml you could hit 500mg subQ...

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's the conversion, in this case it should be nmol/L /(.0347)= ng/dL.

Testosterone ng/dL x 0.0347=nmol/L

One guy got mid 600's using 25mg TE sub-q, that's impressive.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the conversion, in this case it should be nmol/L /(.0347)= ng/dL.

Testosterone ng/dL x 0.0347=nmol/L

One guy got mid 600's using 25mg TE sub-q, that's impressive.
Wow bro... I have some test for my next cycle but no pins. I have slins.

Maybe I should test it out. I don't mind being on test for a month subQ .5ml injections 4x a week and then going to get a blood test after 4 weeks.

The thing is blood test results usually cap out at a limit on testosterone. So I won't know exactly how high it will be.

Any way around this? To figure out my true numbers?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've read it takes longer to breakdown and enter the blood stream.
It's possible though.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I've read it takes longer to breakdown and enter the blood stream.
It's possible though.
so using a short ester like test prop and tren ace would be pointless since it would take longer to kick in?

****. i ordered 100 slin pins already.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think it is pointless.

The study shows it is an effective way to administer.

I didn't realize you say you would run a log GLHF. I am damn interested.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is pointless.

The study shows it is an effective way to administer.

I didn't realize you say you would run a log GLHF. I am damn interested.
i am but now i dont know if i wanna go subq. i ordered 100 slin pins last night after i saw all the responses saying yes its possible and now CCV3 saying its possible but it would take longer to brake down. therfor defeating the purpose of using the short esters i want - test prop, tren ace.

soooo idk wat to do right now.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up to you bro. Maybe the other guys can chime in about that.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Well because I did it on accident once.
I was hitting my left glute with my left hand (hard for me) and I swear the thing went in at a 45 degree angle, so I just figured I injected into fat.

I started googling "accidentally injected into fat" or "what happens if you inject steroids into fat" and every one was saying it works but it takes longer to hit your blood. So I asked a doctor/client and he said that it does take longer for your body to break it down.

I've read some posts where people claim it's the same thing, never anything about it being faster.

Save the pins for your hcg or hgh.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well because I did it on accident once.
I was hitting my left glute with my left hand (hard for me) and I swear the thing went in at a 45 degree angle, so I just figured I injected into fat.

I started googling "accidentally injected into fat" or "what happens if you inject steroids into fat" and every one was saying it works but it takes longer to hit your blood. So I asked a doctor/client and he said that it does take longer for your body to break it down.

I've read some posts where people claim it's the same thing, never anything about it being faster.

Save the pins for your hcg or hgh.
I think it's a misconception that injecting into fat is going to automatically mean slower absorption. We're trying to figure in this thread if, in fact, it really IS a misconception (through sciencey things lol) or if it shouldn't be done for the reasons above.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a misconception that injecting into fat is going to automatically mean slower absorption. We're trying to figure in this thread if, in fact, it really IS a misconception (through sciencey things lol) or if it shouldn't be done for the reasons above.
Ya I'm pretty much going off of "that's what everyone else says". I trust my doctor, but I would have to assume he goes off of what was told to him as well.

Looking online at other boards, almost every person who comments on it claims it takes longer to disperse through your body. Let's say they were going off the "that's what I was told" concept.

I just find it hard to believe that it's just one big rumor that subq takes longer to disperse than IM.

Just look at paramedics though. They are in emergency mode and time counts. If they can't go IV then they go IM. You never really see them pinch the patients stomach and administer sub q.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm pretty much going off of "that's what everyone else says". I trust my doctor, but I would have to assume he goes off of what was told to him as well.

Looking online at other boards, almost every person who comments on it claims it takes longer to disperse through your body. Let's say they were going off the "that's what I was told" concept.

I just find it hard to believe that it's just one big rumor that subq takes longer to disperse than IM.

Just look at paramedics though. They are in emergency mode and time counts. If they can't go IV then they go IM. You never really see them pinch the patients stomach and administer sub q.
damn. i understand wat you mean. so doing 75test prop and 50tren ace a day subq could be broken down slower. dose that mean it will hinder the gains? or will it just take a little bit longer to build up and start kicking?

first time tren user here.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
One way or another it all eventually get's absorbed. I just believe it would take longer to kick in. I doubt it would hinder any type of gains.

Be the guinea pig and let us know how it goes.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
One way or another it all eventually get's absorbed. I just believe it would take longer to kick in. I doubt it would hinder any type of gains.

Be the guinea pig and let us know how it goes.
wow. well that makes me feel well about myself.
ill do 1/2ml in 1 spot and 1/2ml in another spot everyday.
the only thing im scared of is abscess. how do i take care of it if that happens???

i cant really think why it would hinder any gains...i mean its in ur body weather its IM or subq its IN you. IM just has more blood flow to it, therfor id guess it would get spread faster?..

im deffinetly logging this ****.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Im an RN and here is my .02

SQ should not be a problem given that you understand 2 facts (as stated above, from what Ive been told. I have no empirical evidence to support my claims)

1- No more than 1ml sq, ever. I honestly wouldnt go over .5ml ever in the ER.

2- Absorption time is increased. My MD in the ER is pretty cut and dry about this. The more fat in there area, the less innervation...the less blood flow, the less of the 'medication' that can removed from the depot.

Regards

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Im an RN and here is my .02

SQ should not be a problem given that you understand 2 facts (as stated above, from what Ive been told. I have no empirical evidence to support my claims)

1- No more than 1ml sq, ever. I honestly wouldnt go over .5ml ever in the ER.

2- Absorption time is increased. My MD in the ER is pretty cut and dry about this. The more fat in there area, the less innervation...the less blood flow, the less of the 'medication' that can removed from the depot.

Regards
1- i understand 100% im doing .5ml in a shot.
2- by " less of the medication that can removed from the depot" wat dose that mean? dose it mean some of it will be wasted? i dont understand.

TheKanezzi

Awards
No no no, nothing will be wasted. I mean to say that it will take longer to remove whatever is put in there. Apologies, that was worded poorly.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
No no no, nothing will be wasted. I mean to say that it will take longer to remove whatever is put in there. Apologies, that was worded poorly.
so again its possible to do it. i will get same gains. but it will just take longer to kick in....therfor point of the ace/prop ester is a little pointless. i just hope it dosent take more than 7-8days to feel the ace

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly doubt it will be a huge time lag to see gains. I'm very interested in this log should you decide to do it make sure to post the link in here.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm pinning a lot of gear right now so I decised to go with slin pins ED for my tren ace part of the cycle, I am still pinning IM but so easy and I can tell you categorically it works just effective as I lay in a pool of tren sweat

I draw with 3cc 22g then badkload 3 slin pins 90mg repeat and I got a week pre loaded very convenient and absolutely no scar tissue can pin away same spot as much as you like :)

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
So the ER drops knowledge. Thanks for chiming in.

In regards of an abscess just clean up well. You can also take blood thinners which basically makes it harder for your body to create an inflammation. It makes it a lot harder to narrow the infection down and clot up. There are natural ones like turmeric.

I've had some staph problems but thinning my blood out at the first sight of it makes it go away. I remember my friend got a really bad abscess from pinning his quad. It was almost the size of a football. He went to the hospital and he had to carry this tube hooked up to a mini vacuum. Every couple minutes it would "turn on" and suck a little out and drop it into the vacuum. It was pretty disgusting. Like we would just be sitting there, you then hear are rumble in that box he was carrying, and some crud would drop out of the tube. Off topic a little but thought I would share :)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
So the ER drops knowledge. Thanks for chiming in.

In regards of an abscess just clean up well. You can also take blood thinners which basically makes it harder for your body to create an inflammation. It makes it a lot harder to narrow the infection down and clot up. There are natural ones like turmeric.

I've had some staph problems but thinning my blood out at the first sight of it makes it go away. I remember my friend got a really bad abscess from pinning his quad. It was almost the size of a football. He went to the hospital and he had to carry this tube hooked up to a mini vacuum. Every couple minutes it would "turn on" and suck a little out and drop it into the vacuum. It was pretty disgusting. Like we would just be sitting there, you then hear are rumble in that box he was carrying, and some crud would drop out of the tube. Off topic a little but thought I would share :)

**** im relly scared of abscess. wat are some signs that thats happening? obviusly if it swells up that really bad..

and damn thats a scary story u just said.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't pin anything water-based sub-q. Most bodyfat has a poor blood supply and relies on the lymph system for circulation, because of this you what an oil based Test.
HCG is water based and that is always pinned sub-q are you just referring to AAS?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
**** im relly scared of abscess. wat are some signs that thats happening? obviusly if it swells up that really bad..

and damn thats a scary story u just said.
It will get red and sensitive to to the touch. The redness will start increasing by size. Then eventually the body will try to centralize the infection and it will lump up and fill with puss. You can drain it yourself.

No reason to be paranoid though.

I've had boils before. Not from pinning AAS though...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
It will get red and sensitive to to the touch. The redness will start increasing by size. Then eventually the body will try to centralize the infection and it will lump up and fill with puss. You can drain it yourself.

No reason to be paranoid though.

I've had boils before. Not from pinning AAS though...
after i drain it. it would come back right? do i need to take anti biotics if that happens?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm pinning a lot of gear right now so I decised to go with slin pins ED for my tren ace part of the cycle, I am still pinning IM but so easy and I can tell you categorically it works just effective as I lay in a pool of tren sweat

I draw with 3cc 22g then badkload 3 slin pins 90mg repeat and I got a week pre loaded very convenient and absolutely no scar tissue can pin away same spot as much as you like :)
Let me get this right because I think I'm going to try the same thing. You're taking a 27ga slin pin, 1/2 inch, and pinning 90 degrees in your thigh, or maybe chest, etc? Last time I did a daily injection I just went IM the entire time. This seems like a better solution.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If drawing is a problem I have read around that some people draw with a regular needle to get the oil out, take out the plunger of the slin pin, and dump the oil into the slin pin. Only thing to be careful is to keep everything very sterile, and getting all the air out of the slin without losing any juice.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If drawing is a problem I have read around that some people draw with a regular needle to get the oil out, take out the plunger of the slin pin, and dump the oil into the slin pin. Only thing to be careful is to keep everything very sterile, and getting all the air out of the slin without losing any juice.
There's no other way to do it. I always back feed the slin pins. You're right, you have to keep it sterile, but drawing 1cc from oil into a slin pin is nearly impossible.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no other way to do it. I always back feed the slin pins. You're right, you have to keep it sterile, but drawing 1cc from oil into a slin pin is nearly impossible.
Howbout pushing it out when injecting? Same problem or is it easier?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
after i drain it. it would come back right? do i need to take anti biotics if that happens?
It can come back. It just means you drained it pre-maturely and it isn't done killing the infection. A small bag forms and its your bodies way to consolidate the bacteria. Sometimes people mess with it too early and that small layer (the bag) can rip inside, thus causing the bacteria to get back in that area and causing the abscess to regroup.

You want to wait and cut it when it's ready.

People just go to the doctor though. I dont because I've dealt with them before so you get used to it (haven't had one in years though). If you go to the doctor they will drain it for you. Or they will numb the area, cut it out, and then place medicine in there, plus give you anti biotics.

You are looking a little too far ahead.
You really won't get one unless you are dirty at the time or have staph on your skin.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ok review:
inject .5cc in each shot
backload wit a normal syringe
keep everything steril obviusly..

as long as i shoot after i shower and lets say i keep everything clean and keep rotating SubQ spots i should be fine right?

the only thing thats bugging me im not sure weather it will get absorb 100% and work just as well as IM.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
the only thing thats bugging me im not sure weather it will get absorb 100% and work just as well as IM.
Yes, it will all absorb (where else would it go?)
It will just take longer.

BTW, I pinned .25ml of Test E Friday night with a 31g 3/8" slin pin in my glute and it worked fine. It was a bitch to draw, even though I heated it real well, but the injection was the easiest thing ever.

I'm staying on and cruising, so this is essentially HRT. I'm most interested in sub-Q shots so that I can possibly pin less frequently than once a week with Test E and still maintain good blood levels.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I backcload 7 1cc 1/2" slin pins at a time with 90mg Tren Ace shoot in Delts Triceps anywhere lean never had a problem

Dont see the point of Sub Q slin pins are absolutely painless IM anf can shoot as often as you like they leave NO scar tissue

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I backcload 7 1cc 1/2" slin pins at a time with 90mg Tren Ace shoot in Delts Triceps anywhere lean never had a problem

Dont see the point of Sub Q slin pins are absolutely painless IM anf can shoot as often as you like they leave NO scar tissue
27g?

i was thinking about pinning tris/delts/pecs with slin pins. ill do this. i start my cycle tmrw bro, i hope you follow along.

cycle:

75mg prop/ED
50mg ace/ED
50mg win/ED
clen 60-80-80-100-100-120-120mcg weeks-1,3,5,7
t3 prob 50mcg first week and 75mcg after that.
OTC fat burner on off weeks of clen.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
27g?

i was thinking about pinning tris/delts/pecs with slin pins. ill do this. i start my cycle tmrw bro, i hope you follow along.

cycle:

75mg prop/ED
50mg ace/ED
50mg win/ED
clen 60-80-80-100-100-120-120mcg weeks-1,3,5,7
t3 prob 50mcg first week and 75mcg after that.
OTC fat burner on off weeks of clen.
No

I take a 22g 3cc pin fill it up then I take 7 slin pins and back load them for a weeks worth of tren ace pinning. The slin pins r regular 1cc 1/2" 29g

I can draw 6cc 2 x 3cc and load 7 slin pins in a matter of 5 minutes, just make sure to keep everything sterile this is pretty common method for any inj under 1cc and if ur pinning a lot like I am at the moment it saves on scar tissue and y your choice of areas to pin are same as what I go with but to be honest with the slin pins u really don't have to rotate like you would with a 25g pin

And yea ill definitely follow along :)

Goodluck

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
No

I take a 22g 3cc pin fill it up then I take 7 slin pins and back load them for a weeks worth of tren ace pinning. The slin pins r regular 1cc 1/2" 29g

I can draw 6cc 2 x 3cc and load 7 slin pins in a matter of 5 minutes, just make sure to keep everything sterile this is pretty common method for any inj under 1cc and if ur pinning a lot like I am at the moment it saves on scar tissue and y your choice of areas to pin are same as what I go with but to be honest with the slin pins u really don't have to rotate like you would with a 25g pin

And yea ill definitely follow along :)

Goodluck
yea i got all that. i got 23g 3cc pins to draw from and back my 27g 1/2cc 1/2cc pins for shoots.