Can you pin AAS in fat? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Can you pin AAS in fat?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    the only thing thats bugging me im not sure weather it will get absorb 100% and work just as well as IM.
    Yes, it will all absorb (where else would it go?)
    It will just take longer.

BTW, I pinned .25ml of Test E Friday night with a 31g 3/8" slin pin in my glute and it worked fine. It was a bitch to draw, even though I heated it real well, but the injection was the easiest thing ever.

I'm staying on and cruising, so this is essentially HRT. I'm most interested in sub-Q shots so that I can possibly pin less frequently than once a week with Test E and still maintain good blood levels.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

I backcload 7 1cc 1/2" slin pins at a time with 90mg Tren Ace shoot in Delts Triceps anywhere lean never had a problem

Dont see the point of Sub Q slin pins are absolutely painless IM anf can shoot as often as you like they leave NO scar tissue
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    I backcload 7 1cc 1/2" slin pins at a time with 90mg Tren Ace shoot in Delts Triceps anywhere lean never had a problem

Dont see the point of Sub Q slin pins are absolutely painless IM anf can shoot as often as you like they leave NO scar tissue
    27g?

i was thinking about pinning tris/delts/pecs with slin pins. ill do this. i start my cycle tmrw bro, i hope you follow along.

cycle:

75mg prop/ED
    50mg ace/ED
    50mg win/ED
    clen 60-80-80-100-100-120-120mcg weeks-1,3,5,7
    t3 prob 50mcg first week and 75mcg after that.
    OTC fat burner on off weeks of clen.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    27g?

i was thinking about pinning tris/delts/pecs with slin pins. ill do this. i start my cycle tmrw bro, i hope you follow along.

cycle:

75mg prop/ED
    50mg ace/ED
    50mg win/ED
    clen 60-80-80-100-100-120-120mcg weeks-1,3,5,7
    t3 prob 50mcg first week and 75mcg after that.
    OTC fat burner on off weeks of clen.
    No

I take a 22g 3cc pin fill it up then I take 7 slin pins and back load them for a weeks worth of tren ace pinning. The slin pins r regular 1cc 1/2" 29g

I can draw 6cc 2 x 3cc and load 7 slin pins in a matter of 5 minutes, just make sure to keep everything sterile this is pretty common method for any inj under 1cc and if ur pinning a lot like I am at the moment it saves on scar tissue and y your choice of areas to pin are same as what I go with but to be honest with the slin pins u really don't have to rotate like you would with a 25g pin

And yea ill definitely follow along

Goodluck
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    No

I take a 22g 3cc pin fill it up then I take 7 slin pins and back load them for a weeks worth of tren ace pinning. The slin pins r regular 1cc 1/2" 29g

I can draw 6cc 2 x 3cc and load 7 slin pins in a matter of 5 minutes, just make sure to keep everything sterile this is pretty common method for any inj under 1cc and if ur pinning a lot like I am at the moment it saves on scar tissue and y your choice of areas to pin are same as what I go with but to be honest with the slin pins u really don't have to rotate like you would with a 25g pin

And yea ill definitely follow along

Goodluck
    yea i got all that. i got 23g 3cc pins to draw from and back my 27g 1/2cc 1/2cc pins for shoots.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.