The perfect injection

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
I just had the perfect injection...after i pulled the needle out and got a wipe to clean up any blood that may have came out i couldnt even find the spot! no blood no nothing...woo

tell me about your perfect injection

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
After years of injecting, any injection that doesn't hit a nerve or vein is perfect.

D

dawgdude

Awards
or go thru so much "scar tissue" its like injecting in frozen meat !! lol ;-)

2res4

Awards
Yeah my delts sound like a rice crispy every so often from all the frequent injects. That may be over exaggerating a bit but can hear it pop when pushing through at times.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
how do u guys deal with scar tissue? im still a young guy and ive hit quads and delts only. each quads got bout 30 shots. i can feel scar tissue. its hard to puncture the top layer. i have to push harddd and im scared to because of a. braking the needle, b. pushing too hard resulting in going thru the scar tissue too fast and hitting a nerve.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
how do u guys deal with scar tissue? im still a young guy and ive hit quads and delts only. each quads got bout 30 shots. i can feel scar tissue. its hard to puncture the top layer. i have to push harddd and im scared to because of a. braking the needle, b. pushing too hard resulting in going thru the scar tissue too fast and hitting a nerve.
You won't break the needle. In fact, after you inject try to twist the needle off in your hand. It's nearly impossible. I've had needles bend considerably trying to hit the glute; no breakage. I've had well over a thousand shots in my quads and really, I haven't noticed much scar tissue. How do you inject? I go in very slowly, and never jab or dart it in like the sites recommend. Maybe that's why I don't have a problem with scarring, I don't know, but my typical injection is 4-5cc, so conventional wisdom would say that my thighs should be like leather; they're not.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
You won't break the needle. In fact, after you inject try to twist the needle off in your hand. It's nearly impossible. I've had needles bend considerably trying to hit the glute; no breakage. I've had well over a thousand shots in my quads and really, I haven't noticed much scar tissue. How do you inject? I go in very slowly, and never jab or dart it in like the sites recommend. Maybe that's why I don't have a problem with scarring, I don't know, but my typical injection is 4-5cc, so conventional wisdom would say that my thighs should be like leather; they're not.
damn 4-5 cc's is alot of juice

D

dawgdude

Awards
lots of scar tissue in my a$$ ( fav spot , allthough i'll use my wheels when i use prop and ace but prefer the buttocks ;-) i just jab it in , i guess it'd be considered fast ... maybe thats why its scared up ... never had a one break a few bend though i use 22g 1- 1/2's or 2's depending on what i have

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
i try to keep my hand as steady humanly possible, any shaking or hand tremors moves the needle tip around and can be the cause for a lot of unneeded scar tissue.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
you shoot 5cc in your quads? :aargh:

even for a big guy with quads probably double the size of mine...that's a whole lot of oil that probably isn't getting fully absorbed by the time you do your next shot.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Perfect draw.
Clear the air out of the rig and only 1 drop comes out (lubing the needle).
Alcohol has dried.
Hit without any pain.
Pull out and there is no mark.
Feels good man.