The perfect injection
- 01-09-2011, 12:45 PM
- 01-09-2011, 02:22 PM
- 01-09-2011, 02:33 PM
01-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Yeah my delts sound like a rice crispy every so often from all the frequent injects. That may be over exaggerating a bit but can hear it pop when pushing through at times.
01-09-2011, 11:33 PM
how do u guys deal with scar tissue? im still a young guy and ive hit quads and delts only. each quads got bout 30 shots. i can feel scar tissue. its hard to puncture the top layer. i have to push harddd and im scared to because of a. braking the needle, b. pushing too hard resulting in going thru the scar tissue too fast and hitting a nerve.
01-10-2011, 01:42 AM
01-10-2011, 04:30 AM
01-10-2011, 05:51 AM
01-10-2011, 06:39 AM
lots of scar tissue in my a$$ ( fav spot , allthough i'll use my wheels when i use prop and ace but prefer the buttocks ;-) i just jab it in , i guess it'd be considered fast ... maybe thats why its scared up ... never had a one break a few bend though i use 22g 1- 1/2's or 2's depending on what i have
01-11-2011, 04:06 PM
i try to keep my hand as steady humanly possible, any shaking or hand tremors moves the needle tip around and can be the cause for a lot of unneeded scar tissue.
01-11-2011, 04:14 PM
01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Clear the air out of the rig and only 1 drop comes out (lubing the needle).
Alcohol has dried.
Hit without any pain.
Pull out and there is no mark.
Feels good man.
Similar Forum Threads
- By deadlift18 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2010, 08:33 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 196Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:35 AM
- By Bungloid48 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 34Last Post: 09-26-2008, 12:43 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:28 PM
- By motiv8er in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2006, 09:58 PM