Spring Cycle. Need Feedback plz

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Its been a while since i've been around here. Finished my first injectable test/anavar cycle a few months ago and put this together. Looking to retain speed and endurance throughout.

1-4/5 Dbol 30/day
1-14 test 750/week (a lil about this below)
1-8 bold prop 500/week
9-14 NPP 500/week
8-16 HCG

Looking for feedback on the testosterone. I seem to have zero negative effects at 600/week enanthate so i'm bumping it to 750. The real question is the blend i'm planning on using. 2:1 ratio of test deconate and test isocaproate. I have no access to enanthate/cyp this time around and dont like the long half life of only deconate. What do you guys think? I'm making all the oil myself again.

The choice of using the Bold prop to kick and NPP at the end is purely related to athletic conditioning. It makes more sense to run them opposite but endurance will be a major cycle factor. I dont really care how cut i get.

Feel free to tear this up and improve whatever. I'm ordering this week.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Also more questions. Would Bold Ace have any advantages or disadvantages other than shorter half life over the Prop? How strong is the hunger using bold prop/ace? I used the designer bold oral at 600mgs and the hunger was almost too much.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
A little change of plans and a bump here. I've been reading all about bold prop/ace and they both seem terrible. Extreme pain and flu like symptoms. Lots of people with high fevers puking their brains out :wtf:

New plan:
1-4/5 Dbol at 30mg/day
1-14 Test blend at 750mg/week (still looking for feedback on this)
1-13 EQ 600mg/week frontloaded
8-16 HCG

I'm thinking of finishing with Var or Winny. I've heard claims of winny to make you faster by a lot of people. This is very desirable for me. How would you suggest winny to be run? Anyone frontload EQ? I'm thinking 1200mg the first week to get it kicking.

I have letro, nolva and clomid on hand. Any feedback appreciated.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
A little change of plans and a bump here. I've been reading all about bold prop/ace and they both seem terrible. Extreme pain and flu like symptoms. Lots of people with high fevers puking their brains out :wtf:

New plan:
1-4/5 Dbol at 30mg/day
1-14 Test blend at 750mg/week (still looking for feedback on this)
1-13 EQ 600mg/week frontloaded
8-16 HCG

I'm thinking of finishing with Var or Winny. I've heard claims of winny to make you faster by a lot of people. This is very desirable for me. How would you suggest winny to be run? Anyone frontload EQ? I'm thinking 1200mg the first week to get it kicking.

I have letro, nolva and clomid on hand. Any feedback appreciated.
what sport r u competing in? u sound like a college athlete trying to get ready for spring track lol.

anyway. yes test/eq will be perfect for ur goals. EQ will strengthen ur joints/ligaments and make you hungry while kinda keep u lean, and the test and orals should take care of the rest since theyr ur main anabolics in this cycle.

id run winstrol first 6 weeks and anavar at the end. if u want only dry gains and trying to be fast, than dbol is a no no.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
what sport r u competing in? u sound like a college athlete trying to get ready for spring track lol.

anyway. yes test/eq will be perfect for ur goals. EQ will strengthen ur joints/ligaments and make you hungry while kinda keep u lean, and the test and orals should take care of the rest since theyr ur main anabolics in this cycle.

id run winstrol first 6 weeks and anavar at the end. if u want only dry gains and trying to be fast, than dbol is a no no.
Being slow for the first 5-6 weeks of the cycle wont matter. I do need to have my speed after that point though. My thought process was to gain a lot of the weight quickly with dbol. I'll have a few weeks to get used to it after that.

One of the main strengths of winny is lowering of SHBG. SHBG is highest towards the end of a cycle slowing down gains. I was under the impression because of this winny doesnt make a good kickstart.

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i hope for your sake ur not going to get drug tested anytime soon EQ stays in ur system for a long time and depending on the ester of a mixed ester test blend that may be in ur system for a prolonged period of time.

I dont think winny at the beginning of the cycle is a good idea however i have never tried it.

however how about some goals for the cycle more or less performance based or bf% muscle gain based. There are a million ways to go however like GLHF stated if you are going to try and run at any relatively quick pace the pumps in your calfs will prohbit too much speed or endurance (at lease in my experience it has). Information such as that is just as important to really be any help. Also i am not sure about your experience with EQ however it does raise RBC count rather high pretty quickly and if you are in a sport where you will be training a lot make sure you are controlling your bp and RBC count very well otherwise left ventricular hypertrophy could be a very realistic and unfortunately permanent side effect.