1-6 enathate at 750
1-8 winstrol 50mg/day

PCT
8.5 week start Clomid 150/100/50/50 + mass fx 6weeks

arimidex thru out at .25EOD
cycle support thru out

goal: cut fat and build some lean mass

thoughts?
go heavy in the start and by the time sides get bad your done.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Switch the test to prop and would be much better.

Also, no need for adex, unless you get estro sides REAL bad. Remember, estrogen isnt a bad thing, just if theres a lot or very little.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
1-6 enathate at 750
1-8 winstrol 50mg/day

PCT
8.5 week start Clomid 150/100/50/50 + mass fx 6weeks

arimidex thru out at .25EOD
cycle support thru out

goal: cut fat and build some lean mass

thoughts?
go heavy in the start and by the time sides get bad your done.
dont like it

use prop for sure, or just extend the cycle if you've only got enan

for your goals, tren-ace is perfect if you can get it

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
good advise from the above two posts^^^^^^

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
any other thoughts? just post up a short cycle and say why you think its a good choice for my goals. just have a discussion and ill make up my mind, thats how congress dose it right?

kyran

Awards
Yeah I would agree with the Prop, or front load the enan the first week so it doesn't take half of your cycle to start seeing results from it. I am a fan of shorter runs, I find them easier to recover from.

I would recommend a clen/T3 combo in there as well for your desired goals.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would agree with the Prop, or front load the enan the first week so it doesn't take half of your cycle to start seeing results from it. I am a fan of shorter runs, I find them easier to recover from.

I would recommend a clen/T3 combo in there as well for your desired goals.
front load with 3 500mg shots first week and 2 500mg shots second week

and got that clen/t3 too

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
did you evan make mention of tren in your 1st post?
bro i was just trying to start up a discussion in this board. its boring around here man. every1 thinks they got gold when they run 15+ weeks on this board for some reason . i mean, do w/e works for u, but just throwing it out there, thers more options.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I always run short 6-8 week burst cycles, but mine are laid out quite different, simply because I never come off. So its usually a couple blast cycles in the middle of a 20 weeker. Definitely not suggested for pretty much everyone, unless you dont care about natty test and/or have goals of going for a pro card someday.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I always run short 6-8 week burst cycles, but mine are laid out quite different, simply because I never come off. So its usually a couple blast cycles in the middle of a 20 weeker. Definitely not suggested for pretty much everyone, unless you dont care about natty test and/or have goals of going for a pro card someday.
lol now this is wats up. yea i knw crusing and blasting but thats a little too hard core for most of us haha. but i wouldnt mine if u post some of ur blasts. im sure we can "copy" them just like use less mgs?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
lol now this is wats up. yea i knw crusing and blasting but thats a little too hard core for most of us haha. but i wouldnt mine if u post some of ur blasts. im sure we can "copy" them just like use less mgs?
Im currently at week 3 of this layout:

wk 1-20: 500mg test e
wk 1-20: 750mg eq
wk 1-10: 300mg tren E
wk 1-6: 437mg prop
wk 1-6: 262mg tren ace

wk 1-4: 50mg dbol (preworkout only on workout days)
wk 7-10: 50mg drol/25mg winny (preworkout only on workout days)
wk 11-17: 500mg prop
wk 11-17: 600mg mast
wk 11-17: 100mg var per day

*I also have some GH and slin used throughout

**the test e/tren E is a blend which i was sent by mistake, but Im using cuz im not gonna waste it. I normally dont use tren E

*** the reasoning for the weird dosages with the prop/tren ace, is because its a homebrew 100mg/ml prop, 75mg/ml tren ace...done .5cc ED.

****depending on where im at once week 11 hits as far as weight, I will swap out npp for the mast if i want something more in the size department.

And yes this cycle is not a beginner cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Im currently at week 3 of this layout:

wk 1-20: 500mg test e
wk 1-20: 750mg eq
wk 1-10: 300mg tren E
wk 1-6: 437mg prop
wk 1-6: 262mg tren ace

wk 1-4: 50mg dbol (preworkout only on workout days)
wk 7-10: 50mg drol/25mg winny (preworkout only on workout days)
wk 11-17: 500mg prop
wk 11-17: 600mg mast
wk 11-17: 100mg var per day

*I also have some GH and slin used throughout

**the test e/tren E is a blend which i was sent by mistake, but Im using cuz im not gonna waste it. I normally dont use tren E

*** the reasoning for the weird dosages with the prop/tren ace, is because its a homebrew 100mg/ml prop, 75mg/ml tren ace...done .5cc ED.

****depending on where im at once week 11 hits as far as weight, I will swap out npp for the mast if i want something more in the size department.

And yes this cycle is not a beginner cycle.
What's your cruise dosage?

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
6 weeks of test e? even if you frontload heavily that is still retarded.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of test e? even if you frontload heavily that is still retarded.
ur retarded. u dont knw wat ur talking about. dont just talk **** cuz u read a few things.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
ur retarded. u dont knw wat ur talking about. dont just talk **** cuz u read a few things.
lol, right on. have fun making use of those 1-2 weeks where your blood levels might actually be stable. i'd suggest you hit your lats hard because judging by the pic to the left of your post you have none. 230? more like 190. go eat a bagel, tough guy.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
lol, right on. have fun making use of those 1-2 weeks where your blood levels might actually be stable. i'd suggest you hit your lats hard because judging by the pic to the left of your post you have none. 230? more like 190. go eat a bagel, tough guy.
i didn't even notice that....230lbs? come on man. not even soaking wet with boots on.

to the op,let me guess.....came over from BB.com?

there's nothing wrong with short burst cycles but using a long ester like enth. is not a good idea by the time you start to notice gains you're coming off. does that sound like a good idea.

listen i don't want to be a d**k or anything here but you're inexperience shows, so let us help.

test-s
test-p
tren-a

things like that are good for short burst cycles because they only take days to kick in. short cycles are a pretty good idea depending on your goals, it allows your receptors to become "clean" again much sooner than running say, test-e for 16 weeks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im running test tren win clen t3

and in that picture im 176.4lbs i believe at end of my cut this past summer. u think u look better than me? show a pic. if u do than mad props, cuz i get ***** left and right. think u cna do better than that? bring it.

current weight is 228ish.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
im running test tren win clen t3

and in that picture im 176.4lbs i believe at end of my cut this past summer. u think u look better than me? show a pic. if u do than mad props, cuz i get ***** left and right. think u cna do better than that? bring it.

current weight is 228ish.
hahaha, what a **** talking little boy you are. 176 to 228? was this after your massive 6-week bulker you did last winter? good job gaining 50+ lbs, that would be the greatest feat i've ever witnessed from a 5'10 guido ***. go frost your tips and bang some more fat skanks that look like snooky you ****ing douchebag. go back to bb.com and learn what a deadlift is before you talk again.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, what a **** talking little boy you are. 176 to 228? was this after your massive 6-week bulker you did last winter? good job gaining 50+ lbs, that would be the greatest feat i've ever witnessed from a 5'10 guido ***. go frost your tips and bang some more fat skanks that look like snooky you ****ing douchebag. go back to bb.com and learn what a deadlift is before you talk again.
6week bulker? wtf u talking bout? i dont even run aas to gian weight. i just use when i cut. u mad i gain weight naturaly easy? u mad i get hot bitchs? u obviusly are. brb putting lip gloss on and gettin ur girl wet.

i dnt get y u mad tho.

Stats: 5'7" 180 lbs

i no y u mad

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are going to do the short test-e cycle, i'd suggest dosing it as 250 3x a week. will help get levels higher and stable faster that way. Take a peek at ALRI's Building the Perfect Beast Chemically Enhanced version for some crazy short cycles.

kvothe

Awards
I would also suggest test prop, but in no way is 8 weeks test e a waste, agree with ez, do a shot 3x's per week, or even eod, I know sounds crazy, dont know the science behind it, but somehow more frequent shots do help to get blood levels quicker. I would go less than 8 weeks for winny oral, but I am a sissy when it comes to orals, I would do weeks 6-10, as you wont start pct till after week 10 or so anyways due to enanthate ester clearing, or weeks 1-5 or 6 as a kickstart, but not all 8-10 weeks. It is a fine cycle, not optimal maybe, but if you are ready to start pct and you have not changed your body by that time using that gear, then you have a problem somewhere.

If you look up short cycles, test prop, dbol, tren or common compounds used, and these are even for 6 weeks cycles.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if you are going to do the short test-e cycle, i'd suggest dosing it as 250 3x a week. will help get levels higher and stable faster that way. Take a peek at ALRI's Building the Perfect Beast Chemically Enhanced version for some crazy short cycles.
looked into the book. some real good info. thanks.

I would also suggest test prop, but in no way is 8 weeks test e a waste, agree with ez, do a shot 3x's per week, or even eod, I know sounds crazy, dont know the science behind it, but somehow more frequent shots do help to get blood levels quicker. I would go less than 8 weeks for winny oral, but I am a sissy when it comes to orals, I would do weeks 6-10, as you wont start pct till after week 10 or so anyways due to enanthate ester clearing, or weeks 1-5 or 6 as a kickstart, but not all 8-10 weeks. It is a fine cycle, not optimal maybe, but if you are ready to start pct and you have not changed your body by that time using that gear, then you have a problem somewhere.

If you look up short cycles, test prop, dbol, tren or common compounds used, and these are even for 6 weeks cycles.
i knw an amature bber on a different board and he shoots test e every morning. says it helps keep sides down. i started this thread more for a discussion not that im gonna run that exact cycle as i already have planed out test/tren/win + clen/t3 for 8weeks. but in no way this cycle is a waste AT ALL, other kids jumped in calling me retarted and that i look like **** when
the kid that says this is 180lbs lol.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
looked into the book. some real good info. thanks.

i knw an amature bber on a different board and he shoots test e every morning. says it helps keep sides down. i started this thread more for a discussion not that im gonna run that exact cycle as i already have planed out test/tren/win + clen/t3 for 8weeks. but in no way this cycle is a waste AT ALL, other kids jumped in calling me retarted and that i look like **** when
the kid that says this is 180lbs lol.
lets review some facts. you joined in 2009 weighing 230lbs, and then cut to 176, correct? then you bulked back up to 228, naturally? lol. tell me something, how do you manage to bulk up to 230 "naturally" in the first place then cut down to such a low bodyweight and have no signs of power muscles? how did you get to 230 if you don't use aas to bulk up? its ****ing impossible, kid. that's all this guy is, some lying 17 year old ******* from bb.com who comes here to talk **** about how boring the forum is. keep talking out of your ass and making up bull**** stories about your gains and cuts which are physically impossible. anyone that knows the basics of lifting will know you don't go to the gym, you just post on bb forums. again, the picture speaks for itself. you have no size to your pecs, lats or anywhere else for that matter and your abs look like they haven't seen a heavy barbell EVER. go lift some heavy weights for the first time in your life and worry about cycling aas when you turn 21, ***got. i'm 5'7 170 and i would embarrass you on every compound lift you can think of. case and point: your cycle is pathetic, you look scrawny and you're an illiterate guido "retart".

kvothe

Awards
yes, I saw thread where emeric delczeg talked about shooting test e like 4-5 times per week in smaller dosages and he said it helped to keep estro related sides down. It seems any more that if you dont do 16 week cycles and take 4+ compounds people say is a waste and that is not true at all. test and winny is a great combo, I suggest doing it. I currently on test and primo and it is great, I feel no need to add anything. Now I am not going to lie, I dont want to come off, but that is different than having to stay on because of no gains.

Just for conversation like you had said, test+x is usally a great combo, test goes with anything, and if you only taking one other compound and have done test before you will have much better idea of your reactino to the new compound.

Shorter cycles are great too. I love 6-10 weeks, recovery is easier, chance of sides are less, still get nice gains, I think they are great. Nothing wrong with longer cycles either, but short ones are definitely not bad. A great cheap cycle is test prop eod 100 mgs or so for 6 weeks. If you are going to compete at a high level, then short cycles are not for you, but if you just tyring to look and feel better I think they are a nice alternative.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lets review some facts. you joined in 2009 weighing 230lbs, and then cut to 176, correct? then you bulked back up to 228, naturally? lol. tell me something, how do you manage to bulk up to 230 "naturally" in the first place then cut down to such a low bodyweight and have no signs of power muscles? how did you get to 230 if you don't use aas to bulk up? its ****ing impossible, kid. that's all this guy is, some lying 17 year old ******* from bb.com who comes here to talk **** about how boring the forum is. keep talking out of your ass and making up bull**** stories about your gains and cuts which are physically impossible. anyone that knows the basics of lifting will know you don't go to the gym, you just post on bb forums. again, the picture speaks for itself. you have no size to your pecs, lats or anywhere else for that matter and your abs look like they haven't seen a heavy barbell EVER. go lift some heavy weights for the first time in your life and worry about cycling aas when you turn 21, ***got. i'm 5'7 170 and i would embarrass you on every compound lift you can think of. case and point: your cycle is pathetic, you look scrawny and you're an illiterate guido "retart".
wow u cought me.

nah but seriously lol, i was 230 at 18%, started cutting and went down to 175 at ~8%. how is that impossible? most of my cut i didnt use anything other than otc fat burners, and than cut wit test and clen. no heavy usage or any **** therfor i lost a lot of muscle. uve obviusly do not know what a "rebound" is. i got upto 190 in matter of days after my cut was over and stabilized at 205 at 10ish. stfu ur the one that dosent know wat theyr talking bout. and WTF ur saying i should be cycling to get upto 230? ur pathetic, its obvius uve never tried gaining or cutting weight without aas. and ur 170lb, if ur as smart as u say u are and u know wtf ur doing than WHY are u still 170lbs????

ur making a fool out of urself kid...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Test euth will take 4-5 weeks to reach any kinda blood saturation levels that you will notice, yes it has actives but you will not feel any affects, nor reap any bennifits.

test euth should be run for 12-16 wks, this will give you 8-10 wks of noticable effects.

Also your a lil defensive for sumone looking for advice, just sumthing to think about.