10-20 test cyp 750/week
10-20 Equipoise 500/week

Option 2:
weeks 1-10 test cyp 500/week
1-10 deca 300/week
1-20 equipiose 250/week
10-20 masteron 200/week
10-20 test cyp 750/week

This will be my 4th cycle and the longest so far. I want to begin as soon as possible as I just entered into a fitness competition with the family that lasts until we meet in Hawaii in July.
Possibly split it up into two cycles with a 6 week cruise in between at 250/week for the cyp solo while running HCG?

These are the things I have on hand as well as enough test to choke a small donkey, any critique would be appreciated.

dawgdude

Awards
option #2 but use 400mg a week masteron !!! and eq 400-500 a week for at least 12 weeks

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
These are the things I have on hand as well as enough test to choke a small donkey, any critique would be appreciated.
Yea Op 2 for me aswell.

i wish i had those things on hand :( I HATE WHERE I LIVE!!!!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Option 1:
1-10 deca 300/week
1-10 masteron 200/week
10-20 test cyp 750/week
10-20 Equipoise 500/week

Option 2:
1-10 deca 300/week
1-20 equipiose 250/week
10-20 masteron 200/week
10-20 test cyp 750/week

This will be my 4th cycle and the longest so far. I want to begin as soon as possible as I just entered into a fitness competition with the family that lasts until we meet in Hawaii in July.
Possibly split it up into two cycles with a 6 week cruise in between at 250/week for the cyp solo while running HCG?

my suggestion is to drop the EQ unless u are using it because u are going to take something that will inhibit hunger. If you are doing that i suggest u also run the EQ for the full 20 weeks. secondly i see no good reason to keep the deca amount low and cut the deca portion of the cycle short. Either run 300 for the full 20 or runn a higher amount up front. Lastly to endload ur going to need more anabolics to grow much more, at least much more to warrant another 10 weeks "on". Also as much as planning cycles out is a good idea i think the most important thing you can do is to really listen to your body during long heavy cycles. If you are still growing really well at week 10 dont cruise, when ur gains start to decelerate would be the time to cruise and take a bit of time off of heavy amounts. And when u are ready to blast again go at it 110%. Personally i find with endloading the test has to increase as well as something pretty potent thrown in there. I dont know how you feel about tren but tren would be a great way to endload and also get ur body in much much more competative shape than masteron IMO, but i honestly think tren is great and have loved my experiences with it especially pre-contest prep it has been a godsend. plus you have to list goals and current bf% weight etc for anymore real help. also tren and deca do warrant the use of HCG, i would honestly run the HCG starting at week 4 if you are not using anything oral or short estered. and i would also cut it out once ur in ur cruise and then get back on it when u endload. HCg is one of those things that if u stay on too long its bad and if u use too little of it, the effect is rather limited and doesnt really help much.

Now heres the real question, at what point after or during the cycle are you going to be in this contest? cause that will really have a lot to do with doseages as well as anabolics you would be using.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
umm how bout
1-20 test 500
1-10 mast 400
10-20 mast 6-800
1-8 winstrol 50mg/day
12-20 winstrol/anavar 50mg/day
arimidex .25 eod
nolva 10mg eod helps too
hcg 250 2x week starting at like week 6

u might feel poisoned towards the end.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion is to drop the EQ unless u are using it because u are going to take something that will inhibit hunger. If you are doing that i suggest u also run the EQ for the full 20 weeks. secondly i see no good reason to keep the deca amount low and cut the deca portion of the cycle short. Either run 300 for the full 20 or runn a higher amount up front. Lastly to endload ur going to need more anabolics to grow much more, at least much more to warrant another 10 weeks "on". Also as much as planning cycles out is a good idea i think the most important thing you can do is to really listen to your body during long heavy cycles. If you are still growing really well at week 10 dont cruise, when ur gains start to decelerate would be the time to cruise and take a bit of time off of heavy amounts. And when u are ready to blast again go at it 110%. Personally i find with endloading the test has to increase as well as something pretty potent thrown in there. I dont know how you feel about tren but tren would be a great way to endload and also get ur body in much much more competative shape than masteron IMO, but i honestly think tren is great and have loved my experiences with it especially pre-contest prep it has been a godsend. plus you have to list goals and current bf% weight etc for anymore real help. also tren and deca do warrant the use of HCG, i would honestly run the HCG starting at week 4 if you are not using anything oral or short estered. and i would also cut it out once ur in ur cruise and then get back on it when u endload. HCg is one of those things that if u stay on too long its bad and if u use too little of it, the effect is rather limited and doesnt really help much.

Now heres the real question, at what point after or during the cycle are you going to be in this contest? cause that will really have a lot to do with doseages as well as anabolics you would be using.
MMMM..end with tren ace? Good thinking, I like it!