1-Test Cypionate (Dihydroboldenone)

1. 1-Test Cypionate (Dihydroboldenone)

Just curious to see if any of you guys have ever used it and what the effects were.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Unbreakable

You'd be well served just running a search.

Here is a title search:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  3. Unbreakable

Here's a search entire post search:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

It's been gone around these parts a long time. Most of the present membership base was not around when it became 'extinct' so you'll likely not get much feedback IMHO. There may be a few dinosaurs around.

5. Damn Brian...

Legendary

6. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Damn Brian...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post

Legendary

8. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    It's been gone around these parts a long time. Most of the present membership base was not around when it became 'extinct' so you'll likely not get much feedback IMHO. There may be a few dinosaurs around.
    Hey! I wasn't giving you the "search function" flame but quite honestly I have not seen or heard of it being used in what seems forever. Nor do I recall seeing any of those members here it what seems like ages.

In hind sight I imagine you already ran a search...

My apologies

Have you ever run a transdermal 1-T like AvantLabs ONE or SuperONE or even T-Gel (I think it was)?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Hey! I wasn't giving you the "search function" flame but quite honestly I have not seen or heard of it being used in what seems forever. Nor do I recall seeing any of those members here it what seems like ages.

In hind sight I imagine you already ran a search...

My apologies

Have you ever run a transdermal 1-T like AvantLabs ONE or SuperONE or even T-Gel (I think it was)?
    Lol, I know my man.

Never used it transdermally, but I'm interested to see if anyone has used the Cypionate (injectable) version recently. I miss all those Td's before the ban, though. This being the 5-alpha reduced version of boldenone it should have some nice lean gains. The "1-Test" name is an unfortunate misnomer that stuck over the years, but nonetheless this stuff should be nice.

Some just happened to fall out of the sky...

Legendary

10. All I want to know is who that girl in your avatar is.

11. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    All I want to know is who that girl in your avatar is.
    Jamie Eason.

Legendary

12. Nobody has used this?

I know some of the other vets here must have (although as Heat said many don't visit as often anymore.)

I'd love to hear what you thought of it.

-John

Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test cypionate and......?
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 12:16 AM
  2. 1-test cypionate
    By meanfarmer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 10:40 PM