1-Test Cypionate (Dihydroboldenone)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious to see if any of you guys have ever used it and what the effects were.

-John

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been gone around these parts a long time. Most of the present membership base was not around when it became 'extinct' so you'll likely not get much feedback IMHO. There may be a few dinosaurs around.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Brian...

:tounge-in-cheek:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:spankme:

:boobies:

:D
It's been gone around these parts a long time. Most of the present membership base was not around when it became 'extinct' so you'll likely not get much feedback IMHO. There may be a few dinosaurs around.
Hey! :D I wasn't giving you the "search function" flame but quite honestly I have not seen or heard of it being used in what seems forever. Nor do I recall seeing any of those members here it what seems like ages.

In hind sight I imagine you already ran a search...:sigh:

My apologies :)

Have you ever run a transdermal 1-T like AvantLabs ONE or SuperONE or even T-Gel (I think it was)?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey! :D I wasn't giving you the "search function" flame but quite honestly I have not seen or heard of it being used in what seems forever. Nor do I recall seeing any of those members here it what seems like ages.

In hind sight I imagine you already ran a search...:sigh:

My apologies :)

Have you ever run a transdermal 1-T like AvantLabs ONE or SuperONE or even T-Gel (I think it was)?
Lol, I know my man. ;)

Never used it transdermally, but I'm interested to see if anyone has used the Cypionate (injectable) version recently. I miss all those Td's before the ban, though. This being the 5-alpha reduced version of boldenone it should have some nice lean gains. The "1-Test" name is an unfortunate misnomer that stuck over the years, but nonetheless this stuff should be nice.

Some just happened to fall out of the sky...

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
All I want to know is who that girl in your avatar is.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody has used this? :shock:

I know some of the other vets here must have (although as Heat said many don't visit as often anymore.)

I'd love to hear what you thought of it.

-John