cutting cycle questions!

M

masoncade

Awards
ok so i have a few questions about cutting cycles. im currently on a test/deca cycle till march 30. AFter that cycles over tho, i want to cut away the fat and get the muscle all toned. iv always been lucky with bulking up,but every time i go to try and cut the fat i loose muscle. iv tried alot of differnt ways. so my firdst question is

1. would it be ok to start anavar as soon as my natural test comes back after my test/deca cycle, that way i can use the anavar to maintain muscle wile i cut?

2.how long should i run the anavar and is there anything else i can take to maintain muscle?

3. i would like to know what you guys think is the best CUTTING DIET and WORK OUT .

4. ANY SUGGESTIONS TO JUST GET CUT BEFORE SUMMER AND MAINTAIN A BIT OF MY GAINS FROM TEST/DECA CYCLE?

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
1. when will u know ur natural test is baseline?... from what i can see..and my exp. your on deca test to 30th of march.. u will start your post cycle middle of april, run it for 4-5 weeks will be the middle to end of may, then u will need 6ish weeks off. so it would be july before you would be taking anavar.

2. 6-8 weeks i run it 50-100mg, clenbuterol is very good and it keeps the body anabolic so maintaining muscle. then eating right and training right ;)

3. everyone differs, when am in prep, am on a prep cycle, my workouts are high rep and my diet is at most 40-50g carbs a day, but to you... do bodybuilding reps 8-12 for your exercises, 4 sets, do a bit of cardio to speed up the process, although i dont use cardio. keep sessions hard and fast, inbetween sets i take 2mins rest, but in them 2mins, i do an abs exercise (30 crunches, 30 side crunches etc). diet is the most important thing and discipline to stick to it, cut out the junk, cut down the carbs, up the protein to keep it basic.

4. dont know your experience, so not sure what to suggest, if u wanted to stay ON...in your downtime (after your last pin) switch to test prop 300mg/week..and keep it going to the summer, around the start of may add in masteron, winny/tren, anavar. the month of april you could add in IGF1 LR3..brilliant for utilizing fat tissue..and hyerplasia, muscles will continue to stay big and grow whilst fat is being lost.

other than that...ths 90% diet :)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
3. everyone differs, when am in prep, am on a prep cycle, my workouts are high rep and my diet is at most 40-50g carbs a day, but to you... do bodybuilding reps 8-12 for your exercises, 4 sets, do a bit of cardio to speed up the process, although i dont use cardio. keep sessions hard and fast, inbetween sets i take 2mins rest, but in them 2mins, i do an abs exercise (30 crunches, 30 side crunches etc). diet is the most important thing and discipline to stick to it, cut out the junk, cut down the carbs, up the protein to keep it basic.

4. dont know your experience, so not sure what to suggest, if u wanted to stay ON...in your downtime (after your last pin) switch to test prop 300mg/week..and keep it going to the summer, around the start of may add in masteron, winny/tren, anavar. the month of april you could add in IGF1 LR3..brilliant for utilizing fat tissue..and hyerplasia, muscles will continue to stay big and grow whilst fat is being lost.

other than that...ths 90% diet :)
people pay for this kinda advice lol.

M

masoncade

Awards
Thanks for that great advice. That cleared up all my questions.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
A deca user already thinking about cutting.
Yes, I know this too well.

Var isn't anabolic enough for me to cut without worrying about muscle loss.

I bridged with GH, var, and clen...and still worried about cutting too hard.

Do your PCT, wait a little bit, get back and do an actual cutting cycle.
Don't cut too soon or you will lose what you gained.
Let your body hold for a little bit.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
A deca user already thinking about cutting.
Yes, I know this too well.

Var isn't anabolic enough for me to cut without worrying about muscle loss.

I bridged with GH, var, and clen...and still worried about cutting too hard.

Do your PCT, wait a little bit, get back and do an actual cutting cycle.
Don't cut too soon or you will lose what you gained.
Let your body hold for a little bit.
how long and wat doses? please

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
how long and wat doses? please
This last one was just 8 weeks.
I'm on GH year round though.

The var was at 20mg.
The clen I did 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
From 25mcg to 190mcg, then stop, no taper.
The 2 weeks off clen I supplemented with ECA.

Just ran blood yesterday. Waiting 2 weeks for results and more than likely I'm back on an actual cycle. So hyped...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
This last one was just 8 weeks.
I'm on GH year round though.

The var was at 20mg.
The clen I did 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
From 25mcg to 190mcg, then stop, no taper.
The 2 weeks off clen I supplemented with ECA.

Just ran blood yesterday. Waiting 2 weeks for results and more than likely I'm back on an actual cycle. So hyped...
how much GH do u take?do u take it everyday or just on wo days?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
how much GH do u take?do u take it everyday or just on wo days?
My vials are 10iu's.
I am content with doing 3.3iu's a day.
I hit M-F, about 30 minutes after I wake up.

Anymore that that you need to start doing splits (morning, post work out, etc). Plus more than that I start to cramp up.

M

masoncade

Awards
ok that sounds good. would it be ok to use. 500 test and clen for cutting cycle and how long should a cutting cycle last and what type of diet do you use.