T-Bol only?

zorrin

Awards
I did a turinabol-only cycle at 50 or 60mg a day, for 3 and a half weeks (had to cut it short to go abroad). I didn't want to take steroids through customs, but I took my Nolvadex with me and did basic low-dose PCT, and that's all I needed.

Turinabol, I feel, doesn't shut my balls down as fast as most other things. I've used 3 different brands, and they were all good.

I would like to add, I felt great all through and after the cycle, libido was good, and I put on 14lb with no bloat, and kept most of it even though food was mostly noodles on holiday, with no workouts.

Turinabol is a great choice for a first, or any cycle. It's very versatile, low on sides, and barely aromatizes - unlike it's close cousin dianabol. It's also quite cheap.

I also used it to kickstart my current test cypionate cycle, again with good results.

I think if you run Tbol for 3 to 5 weeks, then just run some nolva or clomid for 3 weeks afterwards for PCT. If you try Tbol, you will wonder why people bother with Dbol, except for because they just happen to have them lying around (I have hundreds of blue heart dbols that I barely touch).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the doage and cycle legnth look like? I am going to be running OT (assuming it arrives in time) as a methyl kickstart to my andromass cycle. As rosie said for a low dose/legnth cycle I'd consider trs+a low dose serm, but if the cycle is heavy upping the seem dosage might be necessary.

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
clomid + test recivery stack + creatine (would go with jack3d)