1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

BOLASTERON

Has anyone ever used Bolasteron? Wondering what your experience has been with it. I have some and have used it sparingly for now (waiting to clear from a heavy tren cycle) so no great results yet. But, the East Germans owned the Olympics with it.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Has anyone ever used Bolasteron? Wondering what your experience has been with it. I have some and have used it sparingly for now (waiting to clear from a heavy tren cycle) so no great results yet. But, the East Germans owned the Olympics with it.
    are you talking abou Myagen? based on a few solid reviews it seems to be great stuff if taken at the right doses but finding helpful reviews has seemed to be pretty hard since the stuff is so old.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    are you talking abou Myagen? based on a few solid reviews it seems to be great stuff if taken at the right doses but finding helpful reviews has seemed to be pretty hard since the stuff is so old.
    Dimethyltestosterone... Not familiar with Myagen. And you're right, this stuff is very old in terms of popularity.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

I'm very interested in Bolasterone, as a site who's oral steroids I rate have reintroduced it.

Dimethyl test I seem to remember reading is harsh (not as risky as methy test, though), but compensates with huge gains. Please keep us posted on your findings with it
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Mich was right, it's also known as Myagen. I found only one person on another site who has tried it. Said he had huge gains and would use it again. It's similar to Cheque Drops, only Cheque Drops are derived from Nandrolone and Bolasterone from test. Liver toxicity and aromitization are primary concerns.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    That's what Boladrol converts into right??
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    That's what Boladrol converts into right??
    supposedly yes

im not doubting ibe this is what they claim and from the looks of everything yes it does
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html