BOLASTERON

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever used Bolasteron? Wondering what your experience has been with it. I have some and have used it sparingly for now (waiting to clear from a heavy tren cycle) so no great results yet. But, the East Germans owned the Olympics with it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ever used Bolasteron? Wondering what your experience has been with it. I have some and have used it sparingly for now (waiting to clear from a heavy tren cycle) so no great results yet. But, the East Germans owned the Olympics with it.
are you talking abou Myagen? based on a few solid reviews it seems to be great stuff if taken at the right doses but finding helpful reviews has seemed to be pretty hard since the stuff is so old.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
are you talking abou Myagen? based on a few solid reviews it seems to be great stuff if taken at the right doses but finding helpful reviews has seemed to be pretty hard since the stuff is so old.
Dimethyltestosterone... Not familiar with Myagen. And you're right, this stuff is very old in terms of popularity.

zorrin

Awards
I'm very interested in Bolasterone, as a site who's oral steroids I rate have reintroduced it.

Dimethyl test I seem to remember reading is harsh (not as risky as methy test, though), but compensates with huge gains. Please keep us posted on your findings with it

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Mich was right, it's also known as Myagen. I found only one person on another site who has tried it. Said he had huge gains and would use it again. It's similar to Cheque Drops, only Cheque Drops are derived from Nandrolone and Bolasterone from test. Liver toxicity and aromitization are primary concerns.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what Boladrol converts into right??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what Boladrol converts into right??
supposedly yes

im not doubting ibe this is what they claim and from the looks of everything yes it does

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
DetroitHammer Anabolics 32
Anabolics 1