shelf life??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EDizzle View Post
    pricing - is $400 for a ten cc vial of test-e too much? and a cc would be 250 mL correct? The idea would be a half cc, twice a week, but if that equals out to 250 mL/wk that seems too little to really give the effect of fantastic gains..then i'd have to get 2 vials, but no way am i spendin 800 beans...
    That price is crazy. Your source most likely mixes it himself (very easily) for less than $20 a vial.


  2. $400 is an insane rip off.
    I've paid as little as 55 and never more then 120.
    •   
       


  3. not that i would ever buy anything illegal but if i did it would be at $4 a vial (x50 vials).
    Back.... for real this time

  4. Says the chef.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Says the chef.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EDizzle View Post
    we were takin 500 mg test e for ~5 wks but lost source. This was sittin around on a shelf in my buddy's closet for awhile. we're worried we wont find any other source we're willin to trust so we were thinkin about doin this. Yea i will do that test and let you know. Makes sense it wouldnt be half'n'half. Personally i dont like this whole idea, seems like going into a war w an eye patch on one eye but hey. Rooster Cogburn pulled it off in True Grit right. (The Duke of course, not wannabe Jeff Bridges) We may not even use it, but seems like a crime to toss it too.

    pct is torem and clomid.

    pricing - is $400 for a ten cc vial of test-e too much? and a cc would be 250 mL correct? The idea would be a half cc, twice a week, but if that equals out to 250 mL/wk that seems too little to really give the effect of fantastic gains..then i'd have to get 2 vials, but no way am i spendin 800 beans...
    i might be misinterpreting what you're saying but a 5 week cycle of anything esterified wasn't going to do much at all in terms of gains anyways. at this point you have barely any left and you don't know what amounts of what you're injecting into your body. toss it out and get 1 vial of each.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    i might be misinterpreting what you're saying but a 5 week cycle of anything esterified wasn't going to do much at all in terms of gains anyways. at this point you have barely any left and you don't know what amounts of what you're injecting into your body. toss it out and get 1 vial of each.
    dont know if u read the whole post or just jumped in but the point was he was on for 5 weeks, planning to run longer and lost his source. The other stuff was just extra. Either way, getting 1 vial of each isnt the answer. He needs to pct and start a fresh cycle completely. Especially now that he's been off for awhile.
    Back.... for real this time

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    dont know if u read the whole post or just jumped in but the point was he was on for 5 weeks, planning to run longer and lost his source. The other stuff was just extra. Either way, getting 1 vial of each isnt the answer. He needs to pct and start a fresh cycle completely. Especially now that he's been off for awhile.
    i assume most people buy their whole cycle in one shot so they know for a fact that they will be able to finish what they started... i didn't think that's what he meant. yes, if you're done taking aas you need to start pct, pretty obvious stuff. what i was saying was if he is planning on running another cycle down the road that he should be sure he doesn't get anything water/oil mixed together in one vial.

  9. Winstrol can certainly be dissolved in oil so long as you keep the concentration low and use guaiacol. However, it's just not worth making or using it IMO.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    That price is crazy. Your source most likely mixes it himself (very easily) for less than $20 a vial.
    Try half that much...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    i assume most people buy their whole cycle in one shot so they know for a fact that they will be able to finish what they started...
    yeah - all points made on the previous page i think, but alwasys good to have more members reinforcing good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Try half that much...
    try a quarter as much
    Back.... for real this time

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    try a quarter as much
    I was factoring in more than just the raws, but yeah an actual UGL could do it at that price.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    I was factoring in more than just the raws
    So was I, assuming the right sources.
    Back.... for real this time

  14. So how much would a 12 week supply of test e running it at 500 mg a week cost. I was wanting to go on a cycle sometime in the near future. I just don't want to get ripped off. And how can you tell if its legitimately before you take it if there is a way. Sorry dnt mean to hijack the op thread.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast View Post
    So how much would a 12 week supply of test e running it at 500 mg a week cost. I was wanting to go on a cycle sometime in the near future. I just don't want to get ripped off. And how can you tell if its legitimately before you take it if there is a way. Sorry dnt mean to hijack the op thread.
    I don't know that you can ask about prices like that here. Besides, it just depends on where you get it from and what kind it is.

  16. My bad I figured it was already on the topic so I thought I would ask.since my bud told me $400 for an 8 wk at running it at 500mg a wk. I thought that was a little high but I know w few people who can get it I will just ask around and see who can get it cheaper.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    I don't know that you can ask about prices like that here. Besides, it just depends on where you get it from and what kind it is.
    You can ask prices not sources

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast View Post
    My bad I figured it was already on the topic so I thought I would ask.since my bud told me $400 for an 8 wk at running it at 500mg a wk. I thought that was a little high but I know w few people who can get it I will just ask around and see who can get it cheaper.
    $400 is too much. $100 max for the gear, another $100 for support supps and pct. $$$ for food.
    Back.... for real this time

  18. Gear is cheap.
    Your grocery bill won't be.

  19. Thanks crazy chemist and ccv3. I thought that was too high but I know a few people who can get it so ill ask around. And isn't pharmacuetical grade a little higher than ugl gear.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast View Post
    Thanks crazy chemist and ccv3. I thought that was too high but I know a few people who can get it so ill ask around. And isn't pharmacuetical grade a little higher than ugl gear.
    With pharm grade you know your stuff is on point.
    200mg/ml is exactly that, 200mg/ml since it's regulated.

    I have both. The cost is pretty much the same, unless you go oversees (which I don't do anymore).

    Pharm grade to me means you have a script and get it shipped to you or pick it up from somewhere like Walgreens. Not talking about a test bottle labeled RX that you get from a supplier.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Pharm grade to me means you have a script and get it shipped to you or pick it up from somewhere like Walgreens. Not talking about a test bottle labeled RX that you get from a supplier.
    Exactly. Pharm grade versus UGL makes no difference if you are buying it from a guy on the corner. Pharmacy standards are what makes pharm grade products more trustworthy. Anyone with a label maker can mark something pharm grade.
    Back.... for real this time

  22. Man I guess my bud just getting screwed but dang they were telling me 400 and it should be 100. That is pretty cheap and yall are saying 100 for a whole 12 wk cycle of running it at 500mg a wk.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shelf life of Igf and MGF peg?
    By sm1ley in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 09:17 AM
  2. Ph/DS shelf life
    By Smiley in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 06:16 PM
  3. HCG Shelf-life
    By MacDonnell in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 08:25 AM
  4. HCG shelf life
    By Ubiquitous in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2005, 09:39 PM
  5. Shelf Life
    By noctorum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Log in
Log in