ADVICE PLEASE!!

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I used 1-AD Andro back in like 02 and got good results. I never used any PCT or liver support....What is a good PH with good size and strength gains and minimal sides, ie: GYNO-GYNO-GYNO. I keep hearing about guys with boobs!!! I have used PED's in the past, but this prohormone thing is a whole diffrent game..Which PH should I use?....And PCT if it's necessary-THANKS!

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
My biggest fear in life becoming Bob!! I have used test250 and Supertest in the past with no PCT. I used tribulus for a couple of weeks after the cycle. The sides on Supertest were bad-Acne was bad. My butt hurt for days from the Super!!! It worked though!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
With no PCT you will be bob in no time :thumbsup:

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I was young and dumb at the time.......I think I had a guardian angel during my experimental phase!! Now that I know, it would neeeeeeeever happen again!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used 1-AD Andro back in like 02 and got good results. I never used any PCT or liver support....What is a good PH with good size and strength gains and minimal sides, ie: GYNO-GYNO-GYNO. I keep hearing about guys with boobs!!! I have used PED's in the past, but this prohormone thing is a whole diffrent game..Which PH should I use?....And PCT if it's necessary-THANKS!
if you can find it go with i force's protodrol imo its a great mild yet effective ph/ds compound.

for cycle support you could use n2 guard,fish oil,tons of water,maybe throw in some creatine and a nice weight gainer.

in the middle of the cycle you could throw in hcgenerate and run it through pct.

for pct I like nolvadex.

as far as the yound and dumb thing we all start out somewhere but lucky you have a chance to learn the right way to do things,research and ask a bunch of questions.I'm happy to answer all your questions so feel free to ask away.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
PHs are worse than AAS lol. The once that worked good at least. Methylated Tren, superdrol etc.

And hey bro if your gonna get into this game, than your gonna have to play it the way its ment to be played. Side effects are a part of this, and if your that terrified about it, then it isnt for you. But we can always take precautions to prevent. :).

I got thin hair on a cycle, didnt stop me from doing it again. Part of the game!

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I totally agree with what both of you said and much thanks for not sugar coating anything!! Sides are part of the process and the worst sides that I have had was acne on my back (Supertest)-I've been lucky as hell!! I'm about to hit 30 years old, so I'm just more concerned-I'm still in great shape healthwise. It just seems like a PH is more dangerous than most AAS. I'm prolly gonna steer clear of a harsh PH just to be nice to the ol' body. I've always believed that my body will take care of me if I take care of it!!

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with what both of you said and much thanks for not sugar coating anything!! Sides are part of the process and the worst sides that I have had was acne on my back (Supertest)-I've been lucky as hell!! I'm about to hit 30 years old, so I'm just more concerned-I'm still in great shape healthwise. It just seems like a PH is more dangerous than most AAS. I'm prolly gonna steer clear of a harsh PH just to be nice to the ol' body. I've always believed that my body will take care of me if I take care of it!!
Acne isnt much to worry about, its reversible. Ive never gotten any acne from anything ive taken (lucky me). But my hair thinned... Id trade thinning hair for acne ANY day.

viper23

Awards
i have got a pea size lump under my nipple from a dbol cycle, would tamoxifen get rid of this? thanks,

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i have got a pea size lump under my nipple from a dbol cycle, would tamoxifen get rid of this? thanks,
maybe... at least should help... try combining tamox/letrozole

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I wish there was a supplement that would shrink nipples-Pictures of me look better when my nipples are cold......I blame DBol for making my nipples grow!!!! I weighed like 185 and benched 250 on a bad day!!!

zorrin

Awards
If 1-AD agreed with you, why not use 1-AD? You can still get it on that interweb. It's a great dry bulker, certainly no estrogenic sides, and it's unmethylated.

I hate estrogeny, watery, nipple-itchy compounds. I'm using 1-AD stacked with 500mg test cyp a week. I feel that 1-AD (or the 1-test to which it converts) actually has an anti-aromatase effect - the moderate test bloat virtually disappeared when I added the 1-AD.

I used turinabol for 3 weeks as a kickstart. It's dianabol with a chlorine atom in a position on the molecule which stops it from aromitizing. Dianabol bloats me like mad in small doses, but would be happy to run Tbol at 70mg per day for weeks.

An AI like arimadex will allow you to run most aromatising compounds without fear of bloating or gyno.

Like Mich29, I like Nolvadex for PCT.

1-AD shuts you down quite quickly, which is why I like to run test with it.

For me, 1-AD is like cheap, powerful primobolan pills that you can run whilst giving your liver a rest from methylated orals. It's great to run with a moderate dose of injectible test, bookended by two 17a-methylated orals as a "kickstart" and a "kickstop".

IronBusta

Awards
If 1-AD agreed with you, why not use 1-AD? You can still get it on that interweb.
I thought 1AD reformulated? I've seen some bottles floating around lately but have been hesitant to buy anything...

________________________________________________________________________________
(These 3 have relatively low sides when compared to gains)

-Halovar- (Halodrol Clone), It's a precursor to turinabol... Good strength gains, wet/dry... methylated, but not too harsh...
-Havoc/Epistane- Epi seems to be friendly to those prone to gyno from what I've seen. Good strength gains, mostly dry, mild sides...
-1,4 AD- (precursor to Boldenone, though low conversion rates = high doses to be effective, plus you'd have to run a 6-8 week cycle to benefit)... Good news is it's non methylated, bad news is it's banned and pricey.

And yes! PCT is necessary... As well as cycle support if using a PH (especially methylated)

PCT... Torem, Nolva, Clomid (Serms)
OTC PCT... PP's TRS, Or v1.0 Reversitol
AI... Exemestane or Arimidex (if necessary)

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Well, I have been taking the Bismark Labs 1AD for 3 weeks.....The gains are great!! I am only taking 2 per day and have noticed a great increase in libido, appetite, strength, recovery time, and lean mass. I'm up 10lbs currently with only 2 a day. Next week, I'm thinking about throwing 10-20mg of oral DBOL in the mix-I found it sitting around from a while back----My overall opinion of Bismark 1AD is A+++