Time between cycles,

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Time between cycles,

Hey gents, been cruising here for a while and have PH/DS experience, (CEL's H-drol twice, Iron Labs Tren-E) with clomid based PCT on all. 3 weeks into the PCT for the Tren-E and was wondering how much longer I needed to wait until my next cycle. I, of course understand the concept time off= time on+pct, but here is my question. I plan on running Test-E 500mgs/week and was told by a respectable gym buddy that due to the Test being worlds stronger than PHs, my 10 weeks (minimum) plan for time off is not as necessary as I thought. I'd love for this to be the case but somehow don't think my buddy is as reputable as I once did.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Some people get large gains done don't. I theorize those who don't get big gains from test are already at there genetic max and the test just isn't strong enough to takethem much over it. A test cycle will prob yeild around the same weight as a decent designer steroid such as epi will yeild, but the test will take longer but make you feel better and easier to keep gains.

The time off thing really opens up a can or worms. Not every one sticks to the time on time off rule but just cause some recover fine doesn't mean you will. When it comes to long steroid cycles I don't think the time off has to be even since staying off for four months is a long time. However with ph cycles since they are usually shorter I think the time on time of rule is good.

This whole topic only brings peoples opinons to the table and nothing more. Some are cool with only a month or two off otheres need more time. No way too tell till it's too late. Also you have to think about te moretime you spend on the longer time you spend with bad lipids, liver values ect; mainly for orals, the worst your long term health problems will be.

3. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    A test cycle will prob yeild around the same weight as a decent designer steroid such as epi will yeild, but the test will take longer but make you feel better and easier to keep gains.
    You will gain alot more weight off of an injectable test cycle than you ever will from epi. Are you serious??

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Zama, thanks for the reply. I suppose it is opinion based going off your advice. My liver is a concern of mine as I'm also being advised to use D-bol in my first 4 weeks.

Vida, I do tend to think I will gain a bit more with Ethanate. Any opinion on my wait period? I think the advice that I got is based on the fact that because I will gain so much more and need aggressive PCT with Test that the Tren-E PH is tiddly-winks compared to the chess game that is AAS.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You will gain alot more weight off of an injectable test cycle than you ever will from epi. Are you serious??
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    A test cycle will prob yeild around the same weight as a decent designer steroid such as epi .
    LOL ZamaMan some people do like epi but saying that you gain the same ammount of weight on epi as you would on test is ridiculous.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time Between Cycles
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:30 PM
  2. Time between cycles
    By dbow196 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 01:24 PM
  3. Time between cycles (PLEASE HELP)
    By BorixTheBlade in forum Supplements