kyran

Awards
I plan on running a bulking cycle starting in February. Right now I have:
3 - 10mL vials of Test E at 250mg/mL
4 - 10mL vials of EQ at 200mg/mL
1 - 10mL vial of Deca at 300mg/mL
2 - amps of hCG at 5,000 IU each
1 - bottle of Mdrol

Arimidex Nolva and Clomid are all on hand just in case.

The plan that I had laid out in my head is this:
1-4 Mdrol 20 or 30mg ED
1-14 Test E @ 500mg/wk
1-13 EQ @ 600mg/wk
1-13 Deca @ 200mg/wk
8-15 hcG @ 500IU/wk
15-19 PCT clomid/nolva combo

I plan on kickstarting the Test E the first week, but I have heard differing opinions on whether or not to kickstart EQ.

I am rather sensitive to progestin related gyno, that is why the Deca dose is so low.

1) I have heard various theories and opinions on cycles combining EQ and Deca and I would like to know the opinion of you guys here at AM.

2) I have heard that the best dose when considering the gains/side ratio with EQ is 600mg/wk. Anyone have any experience/input on this?

3) I plan on playing it safe with the Deca, even though I am dosing it on the low end I would like to know what supps help greatly with combating progestin gyno?

4) Is the 8 week mark a good time to introduce the hCG? I know Deca is very suppressive to the HPTA, so I wanted to make sure that 8 weeks is not too late.

5) Is a kickstart with the Test E, as well as the oral in the beginning a bit of an overkill? Also if anyone could share some thoughts on kickstarting the EQ that would awesome.

6) If anyone has had any experience with this type of a stack, when did your gains start to drop?

Thanks in advance, AM has been nothing but helpful throughout the time I have spent on here.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I plan on kickstarting the Test E the first week, but I have heard differing opinions on whether or not to kickstart EQ.
no point in pre loading you mean. u already got mdrol. if you want tho add some prop in the beggining so u have test while on mdrol.

I am rather sensitive to progestin related gyno, that is why the Deca dose is so low.

1) I have heard various theories and opinions on cycles combining EQ and Deca and I would like to know the opinion of you guys here at AM.
at that dose deca wouldnt do much but lubricate joints (thats why your using it like that right?) youll be fine.

2) I have heard that the best dose when considering the gains/side ratio with EQ is 600mg/wk. Anyone have any experience/input on this?
600 is sweet spot for most.

3) I plan on playing it safe with the Deca, even though I am dosing it on the low end I would like to know what supps help greatly with combating progestin gyno?
caber

4) Is the 8 week mark a good time to introduce the hCG? I know Deca is very suppressive to the HPTA, so I wanted to make sure that 8 weeks is not too late.
8 weeks is too late. you got some hard things going in you from day 1. start it at week 4 at 500iu/week. other people will say take 250iu/week, others will say take 1000iu first week and 250after on. just pick on of all these. it really wont make much of a difference.

5) Is a kickstart with the Test E, as well as the oral in the beginning a bit of an overkill? Also if anyone could share some thoughts on kickstarting the EQ that would awesome.
wat ur saying is called preloading. it helps, but if u dont have a fast acting steroid. in your case you got mdrol. no need to preload.

6) If anyone has had any experience with this type of a stack, when did your gains start to drop?
never tried test/eq/deca but i know people that have. gains would probably stop at around week 10. i say run 20mg/day for 14 days mdrol somewhere in the middle of the cycle.

Thanks in advance, AM has been nothing but helpful throughout the time I have spent on here.
bold

and also. is this ur first time running mdrol? if yes than DONT run 30mg/day. just stick with 20mg/day just please take my word for it. and i wouldnt run mdrol for straight 4 weeks. i would do pulses like 1-2 20mg/day 5-7 20mg/day 10-12 20mg/day. it works MUCH better in my experience.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everything GLHF said. My only comment would be to drop the Equip. It's over rated and all you'll get is super high hemocrit. I've used a lot of equip and I'll never use it again.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everything GLHF said. My only comment would be to drop the Equip. It's over rated and all you'll get is super high hemocrit. I've used a lot of equip and I'll never use it again.
yea EQ is overrated. i guess, it could be helpful as a part of a stack. like test tren eq but idk. i do feel like eq makes me veiner.

kyran

Awards
Well unfortunately I already have the EQ so I might as well try and put it to use. I have heard that at the very least it will make you more hungry while on cycle which would be a plus for my bulking goal. I have heard that people take advil to lower the excess hematocrit that is produced by EQ, is this true?

And yes I am using this vial of deca to help lubricate my joints, any other anabolic activity I get out of it is a plus. You recommended caber, what about prami? It seems to be much cheaper than the caber, and as effective at reducing prolactin? Do you have any knowledge/experience with either and if so, what was it like?

Thank you for the input on the hCG, 500IU a week sounds good to me starting at week 4.

This would be my fourth run with a SD clone, I have ran it at that dose of 30mg ED for 4 weeks with proper liver support of course.

Also, "Preloading" "Frontloading" "kickstarting" I have heard it/read it different ways, either way its the same thing. I was wondering why you would not recommend it? It seems to be quite popular with the longer esters, especially on other boards that I spend time at.

Isn't it true that the reason it takes so long for the Test E to kick in is because it takes that 4 weeks or so to reach peak blood levels? So why not just reach that peak blood level in the first week and see gains from there? Or did you respond that way because I was going to use the SD?

Thanks for helping I'm interested in your thoughts on this!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I agree with alot of what GLHF said. I would up the deca a bit, maybe 400/week, and drop one week.. so 1.12. HCG start earlier around week 4 or 5. As far as pct I would say choose one nolva or clomid, not both. Also wait to start pct untill week 16, that would give 2 weeks for the test in your system to come down. If you start your pct right away it will be a waste your test will be too high and would counter the clomid.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ive preloaded test with a gram first few weeks. i really didnt notice any difference. it still took until week 5 to really feel it.
you dont need to preload, u got mdrol in the beggining.

also i think it would be better and ud have more fun running 2-3 2 week pulses of mdrol. it works so much better like half way thru cycle when u have everything else working hard too.

caber or prami, either is fine. start at the lowest possible dose tho. my boy started wit a high dose from the beggining and nowhe needs to take so much....its not cheap. even the research grade ****.

either way, all this are minimal changes, this will definetly be a great cycle. now u just gotta eat and train lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 19
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 46
Cycle Logs 11
SWrubel23 Anabolics 7