anabolics and staph ???

dawgdude

Awards
anyone else have or hear of issues w/ your immune system due to anabolics? this is my 2nd serious staph infection since september ( same leg shin and 2nd is 1 inch above 1 st)had the 1st surgically removed and 2nd lanced ( hurt like a bioootch ) and still may have to be removed ( find out friday) Dr. told me aas lower your immune system .. i was under the impression the helped w/ it ... thx

theapexhunter

Awards
Although I'm not positive on the answere to your question, I would lean towards AAS not harming your immune system.

I've been in "the medical field" for 6 years and a hospital ER for 3. **All of this is my personal expirence, dont use me as a source, see your dr, ect**

Staph is a really strong bacteria, and has many forms that are resistant to antibiotics. Many people who get one infection get repeat infections. A large reason for that is because the bacteria wasnt fully killed.

Wound coultures arent always done. All antibiotics are not the same. Many people get secondary infections from surgery... I think you get where Im going with that.

Gyms, Public showers, and hospitals are all places where its easy to pick up this bug.

Basic Hygenie can help to. Staying clean, not picking at scratches, handwashing.

Also razors are known to transfer mrsa... do you shave your shins/legs?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm no authority by any means, but my understanding is that if you're just pinning TRT doses your immune system should be more responsive. If you start a cycle and suppress your E2 you can also affect the response of your immune system. I've experimented on myself with simple responses to antigens and I found that it's a delicate balance and if you don't keep your immune system in balance you can affect it negatively.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I'm no authority by any means, but my understanding is that if you're just pinning TRT doses your immune system should be more responsive. If you start a cycle and suppress your E2 you can also affect the response of your immune system. I've experimented on myself with simple responses to antigens and I found that it's a delicate balance and if you don't keep your immune system in balance you can affect it negatively.
Absolutely correct, sir. TRT doses are constructed to mimic our Natural Test levels. When we run supraphysiological doses(as the majority of us do when on cycle) are immune system can be affected negatively.

To the OP: Staph A is not something to take lightly. Take the time to make sure the infection is gone. It can be a fatal infection in many cases. I'm not sure which strain you're infected with but since its a reoccurring infection I'll assume its a resistant strain(MRSA). Remember, as you run antibiotics through your body and kill bacteria, you're also killing beneficial bacteria. Thus, leaving only resistant strains intact and giving them a place to thrive and multiply. DO NOT do anything that could compromise the integrity of your immune system at this time, brother.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Yes, twice. Had nothing to do with gear. The first time it was getting too much tattoo work done in one sitting and my body wasn't very happy to say the least. The second time I got pricked by something on the cloth on a preacher curl at the gym.

As soon as you see it forming get on turmeric and dokudami tea.
The turmeric will thin your blood out so the staph can't clot (forming the pod of puss).
The dokudami tea will kill the poison (hence the english translation poison killer).

Trust me...I've had boils and it sucks.
Doing both of these kills them right away.