Meh, should i switch it up?

jjsafari

Awards
startin to get a little puffy in the nips from the dbul, ive been doin adex(which i think sucks **** compared to letro, or its underdosed) and its stayed kinda the same.

should i start poppin some nolva too? switch to my letro? or cut my dbul dosage down to like 20mg a day and start my var at like 20 a day? reps for constructive answers.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Are you on a dbol only cycle? How much do you take, how often and how long have you been on? Adex works just fine. It's hard to answer without knowing more.

jjsafari

Awards
nah prop like 500 mg a week. and 40 mg usually all at once preworkout, maybe on day like 10

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
500mg of prop?
That's too much...

Spread your dbol out throughout the day.
You would do just fine with 30mg.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your getting gyno definatley get on something else asap. How much armidex are you taking a day? Either the dose you are taking is to low or its bunk. I wouldn't order from the same place again. The test dose looks fine to me. I would spread the dbol dose out since the half life is only around 4hrs. I have to say dbol does the same to me if I don't use arimdex or letro. I've ran test at 600mgs a week with no problems and no antie.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't order from the same place again. The test dose looks fine to me. I've ran test at 600mgs a week with no problems and no antie.
Of prop?
A blend, E or C is fine.
But 600 of prop is double what you need.
You are wasting it....

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of prop?
A blend, E or C is fine.
But 600 of prop is double what you need.
You are wasting it....
LOL Thats a low dose for me. I run suspension at 1400mgs a week. Test propr, e, and c are all pretty much the same. The ester weight is slightly more for the long esters in c and e but probably not enough to make a diffrence. Main diffrence is prop needs injected more often and will kick in faster.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
600 of prop is almost the same as 600 of e. probably a little stronger. i dont understand how your gonna waste 600mg of prop, and how you "need" half of that.

OP dose 1400mg test, im sure 600 prop are like nothing to him.

and to answer ur question op. idk dude. dbol gives mad people bitch tits, i mean wat u expect? its the cheapest steroid, prob simplest too. the more u take the more u gain. i guess start taking nolva, or up the arimidex dose.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have noticed here are the majority of people are injecting way too much test. 1400mg might be legit if your receptors are simply shot out and you are over 40 years old trying to compete in the masters.

Do you know how much testosterone they give a cow to grow?
60mg a week.
A COW.

Go talk to a doctor or anyone who has been using for a long time. They will tell you the same thing. You are wasting it. Why do 1400mg when your body will react the same with 500mg?

Not trying to get into a debate about it though.
We all sort of do what we want to anyways...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have noticed here are the majority of people are injecting way too much test. 1400mg might be legit if your receptors are simply shot out and you are over 40 years old trying to compete in the masters.

Do you know how much testosterone they give a cow to grow?
60mg a week.
A COW.

Go talk to a doctor or anyone who has been using for a long time. They will tell you the same thing. You are wasting it. Why do 1400mg when your body will react the same with 500mg?

Not trying to get into a debate about it though.
We all sort of do what we want to anyways...
i dont disagree with you at all. every has the mind set for testosterone the more the better, even me. i ran 1g/week of enathate for my 3rd cycle!!! i regret it, it was a waste. sure i gained like nothing else, but i couldnt combat the sides.
a lot of people take way too much test on this board and idk why. u dont need 750 test/week for ANY bulk cycle. if u need more than 750 test than add eq deca tren w.e but no need for more test.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
i dont disagree with you at all. every has the mind set for testosterone the more the better, even me. i ran 1g/week of enathate for my 3rd cycle!!! i regret it, it was a waste. sure i gained like nothing else, but i couldnt combat the sides.
a lot of people take way too much test on this board and idk why. u dont need 750 test/week for ANY bulk cycle. if u need more than 750 test than add eq deca tren w.e but no need for more test.
Exactly.
You can't do that much test, then cycle off. Pro's that do 1000+ mgs stay on. The sides during and the crash after are just way too harsh and you won't retain your gains as if you were to be on a lower dosage.

People think they will gain all this muscle if they do a lot of test. OK, then what happens when you come off and your T levels eventually go back to normal? You know what I mean...

The biggest guys I have ever met or worked out with do no more than 500mgs total. Hell, a good friend of mine is 230 stacked and he does no more than 200mg of prop a week, but he's on year round.

It's not how much you can cram into your body at once.
It's about how consistent it is, how long you can run, how often your receptors can take that much in, etc.

I'm definitely not Mr. Know it all. I've done my share of stupid cycles over the years. Unfortunately, that's how some of us learn. I should have listened to people that were telling me the exact same thing I am saying now.