Nolva vs adex for on cycle estro.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Just seeing peoples thoughts on this.. I hear conflicting stories on whether to use adex or nolva on cycle.

If you have to know the compounds being used.. Let's just hypothetically say a test eq dbol cycle.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
I say adex, less toxic than nolva from what I've read. Save nolva for PCT.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I say adex, less toxic than nolva from what I've read. Save nolva for PCT.
Right on, thanks man. That seems to be the majority of what I read, but a friend of mine who's very experienced tells me it's all about the nolva on cycle.

Anyways.. .25 EOD of a-dex from Start to finish, and drop it when pct starts. Is this typically how it's ran?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Anyways.. .25 EOD of a-dex from Start to finish, and drop it when pct starts. Is this typically how it's ran?
Yeah that dosage sounds right. If it turns out not to be enough then bump it up to .25 ed

TaterNutz00

Awards
Isn't an AI like arimidex going to detract from gains? I thought that Arimidex stops ALL conversion to estrogen, but aren't you going to need some estrogen?

I have a lot to learn, that's why I'm a member here on AM and I had a similar question.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
An AI or SERM should not be used on cycle unless needed in my opinion. Having estrogen helps you to make more gains.

TaterNutz00

Awards
An AI or SERM should not be used on cycle unless needed in my opinion. Having estrogen helps you to make more gains.
that's what I thought, Thx.

Unless you get signs of gyno, right? Then take some arimidex?

phonefool

Awards
def adex imo as the others suggested - make sure you have it on hand its true you only want to use it if needed....as soon as your nipples feel extra sensitive or start to look puffy you want that adex ready to go...and you find the dosage that works best for you...some don't need it at all...i personally find twice a week at .50 (mon/thurs) with my shots works perfectly , but everyone is different

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Just seeing peoples thoughts on this.. I hear conflicting stories on whether to use adex or nolva on cycle.

If you have to know the compounds being used.. Let's just hypothetically say a test eq dbol cycle.
Like the others said, don't use it on cycle unless you "have" to. Not knowing what you're running it's hard to advise on the probability of needing an AI, but if you're doing something like 600mg test per wk, maybe some dbol, you should not need an AI during; however, you do need to take HCG. You should take HCG every week, 250iu during cycle.

TaterNutz00

Awards
I don't know a whole lot about HCG, but from what I've heard, it's a must have to keep the most out of your cycle. correct?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Basically the cycle will be

test: 500mg EW, maybe bump to 625
eq: 600mg EW
dbol: kickstart with 50mg ED
maybe a oral winny finisher

So, should I not use the ai at all unless I 'need' it and just keep it on hand?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Go with an AI if symptoms arise, keep Nolva for PCT. Nolvadex acts similer to estrogen in the body so i would think it wouldnt help bloat, it may even enhance it. That is strictly my opinion and bro science but it seems logical. Some good natural diuretic herbs will help with water weight too and are not hard on the body.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
that's what I thought, Thx.

Unless you get signs of gyno, right? Then take some arimidex?
Correct, also if you want another alternative, Aromasin is a good choice and less toxic than arimidex.

2res4

Awards
I have good results with adex e3d. I am gyno prone. Do not use an ai on cycle unless absolutely necessary. Hcg is also a must for every cycle and if not on cycle then for pct. I previously always used pct but it is better used on cycle which I was convinced by a member here. I would save the nolva for pct. I don't think adex e3d will stop gains,actually I know it won't. Just keep estro in check, but only if u have problems from it. I use it for gyno control and gain just fine.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why everyone is advising against using an AI, better to use a low dose every few days and keep it in check than waiting for gyno symptoms. Plus it's a total crock IMO that adex hinders gains. Might hinder fat storage and water retention but that's it. Nolva on the other hand decreases igf and does have a neg effect from my experience