Test Prop/Tren Ace Questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

Test Prop/Tren Ace Questions

Iím looking into a test prop/tren ace cycle but need some more advice on dosages and cycle length. From what Iíve gathered so far the test dosages seem to be on the lighter end (750mg/wk or less) which makes me think it wonít be enough based on previous cycles but since tren is a new compound for me Iíd like to start small and work my way up. My thinking though, is that the majority of the work is being done by the tren anyway and the test supports it/lessens sides so a lighter test dose might not be that big of a deal. Is that an accurate statement?
    With that in mind, Iím looking at 500mg/wk test prop for 10weeks (which is on the low end of my previous cycles containing test) and tren ace 300mg/wk for 8 weeks.
    Is 8 weeks a good length for the tren or should I consider dropping it to 6?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by icon0561 View Post
    Iím looking into a test prop/tren ace cycle but need some more advice on dosages and cycle length. From what Iíve gathered so far the test dosages seem to be on the lighter end (750mg/wk or less) which makes me think it wonít be enough based on previous cycles but since tren is a new compound for me Iíd like to start small and work my way up. My thinking though, is that the majority of the work is being done by the tren anyway and the test supports it/lessens sides so a lighter test dose might not be that big of a deal. Is that an accurate statement?
    With that in mind, Iím looking at 500mg/wk test prop for 10weeks (which is on the low end of my previous cycles containing test) and tren ace 300mg/wk for 8 weeks.
    Is 8 weeks a good length for the tren or should I consider dropping it to 6?
    8 weeks is a great length for tren. 50-75mgs eod for tren during this time frame is great for a first time. keep the test between 100-150mgs eod during the cycle and itll be fun. too much test can aggravate tren sides. the tren will do the most work here, test is jsut used to keep things running.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    8 weeks is a great length for tren. 50-75mgs eod for tren during this time frame is great for a first time. keep the test between 100-150mgs eod during the cycle and itll be fun. too much test can aggravate tren sides. the tren will do the most work here, test is jsut used to keep things running.
    Thanks for the reply, that's about what I was thinking for the tren but needed some confirmation.
    What about extending the test two weeks past the tren, is that recommended?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Quote Originally Posted by icon0561 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, that's about what I was thinking for the tren but needed some confirmation.
    What about extending the test two weeks past the tren, is that recommended?
    personally i dont like running short esters longer than 10 weeks, because simply the site rotation of injections becomes bothersome. i would stop both of them the same time and go into pct.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.56%

Bump bigpapa

Prop 150mg eod
    Tren 75mg eod

was your last cycle Prop also?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Quote Originally Posted by WetWorks View Post
    Bump bigpapa

Prop 150mg eod
    Tren 75mg eod

was your last cycle Prop also?
    yes. i either use prop or test ace. last tren cycle, besides the one i am on now, was prop 150mgs eod, tren 50mgs eod and var 100mgs ed.

OP, just something i remembered, get HCG. i made that mistake in my first cycle and didnt use it. i am currently using it in my tren cycle and my balls are hangin real low.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

yes. i either use prop or test ace. last tren cycle, besides the one i am on now, was prop 150mgs eod, tren 50mgs eod and var 100mgs ed.

OP, just something i remembered, get HCG. i made that mistake in my first cycle and didnt use it. i am currently using it in my tren cycle and my balls are hangin real low.
    I did the same for my first cycle and ever since then Ive used it. Its good to hear though that it can combat the tren, Ive heard the shutdown is pretty hard.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.55%

For most people, shut down is hard. Some people react different. I think those are perfect doses of each. I love tren. Good clean gains and I get excellent strength as well. Just a lot of sweating during sleep. Enjoy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Prop/Tren E/Win Help Please!
    By Rasbeck in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 07:28 PM
  2. Test prop tren a cycle. Some questions.
    By Miami335i in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:33 PM
  3. 3rd cycle questions enath+prop+tren ace
    By kk101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:55 PM
  4. test prop questions
    By ba0412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:07 PM
  5. Replies: 3