AI good or bad with DBol?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

AI good or bad with DBol?

Would an AI give you a dryer look if taken with DBol? Or would it take away from your gains?

Yes, I know - A lot of you disagree with a DBol only cycle, but I want to see how my body reacts to an AAS. If things go well, I will probably add Prop EOD.

Just want some opinions. Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TaterNutz00 View Post
    Would an AI give you a dryer look if taken with DBol? Or would it take away from your gains?

Yes, I know - A lot of you disagree with a DBol only cycle, but I want to see how my body reacts to an AAS. If things go well, I will probably add Prop EOD.

Yes an AI will keep you from getting Bloated on Dianabol.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TaterNutz00 View Post

add the prop the whole time. once you take the dbol, and get suppressed your body will probably convert the dbol in to estrogens. its not the best choice to do something that can aromatise standalone. if it were winstrol, anavar, or proviron i think i could warrant that as it would keep your body more anabolic than normal and youd make some gains. go all the way bro.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jjsafari View Post
    add the prop the whole time. once you take the dbol, and get suppressed your body will probably convert the dbol in to estrogens. its not the best choice to do something that can aromatise standalone. if it were winstrol, anavar, or proviron i think i could warrant that as it would keep your body more anabolic than normal and youd make some gains. go all the way bro.
    No offense, but thats stupid. Ive never heard about a decrease in endogenous test levels resulting in increased aromatase. Dbol even aromatizes less than testosterone, but it converts to a more potent methyl-estradiol.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Id leave the AI out and keep the AI on hand. Estrogen is not bad...bloat is not bad. Unless your a fitness model...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Id leave the AI out and keep the AI on hand. Estrogen is not bad...bloat is not bad. Unless your a fitness model...
    And dosen't the extra water weight from the Estrogen add a little to your strength gains as well??
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    And dosen't the extra water weight from the Estrogen add a little to your strength gains as well??
    yes it does.. IMO never used an AI for dbol cycle... yeh I got some bloat.. looked good in a tshirt....
    deadlifted 245, I know it's not much but it's coming from someone that never deadlifted and now I do it religiously...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

i was using formastanozol for my dbol cycle that im on now

40mg ed

i think im cutting it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jjsafari View Post
    its not the best choice to do something that can aromatise standalone.
    So testosterone is bad to run standalone?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

If you're going to run anything with it, make it Aromasin. Letro and Adex can crush estrogen too easily, which WILL inhibit your gains, but Aromasin is tough to mess up.
    I would use the AI, since the most suppressive thing about Dbol is the methyl-estradiol it converts to. Without that, recovery will be a breeze. Oh, and you won't look like crap on it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    If you're going to run anything with it, make it Aromasin. Letro and Adex can crush estrogen too easily, which WILL inhibit your gains, but Aromasin is tough to mess up.
    I would use the AI, since the most suppressive thing about Dbol is the methyl-estradiol it converts to. Without that, recovery will be a breeze. Oh, and you won't look like crap on it.
    *Consider formestane as well, it's my on-cycle AI of choice.

Reps on recharge Gator 87, I like you more and more each time you post. Nice to find someone that knows what they're talking about.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

yo Gator whats the proper dose of Aromasin, on dbol/test? would u go 0.25 eod? 0.5 e3d?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You're going to get a mixed review of opinions here. Dbol is by far my favorite oral. I respond to it very well. I've utilized it both ways. There is absolutely no substitute for the way I look and feel on Dbol minus the AI.....until I really need to add it in.

The methyl-estradiol that it converts to is very potent, but it converts at a suppressed rate.

You read here every day how people try to mitigate every single aspect of an AAS cycle. It's these same people that become so obsessed with it that wonder why they have issues after the fact with gyno, depression, etc. The hormonal compensatory mechanisms are very delicate and even mild variations can drastically change things.

My advice: Dbol without an AI is a very good experience that will produce exponential results in size, strength, and feeling of well being. I would absolutely have an AI on hand regardless, but only utilize it if you note that estrogenic effects are beginnig to manifest.

As righthook said, there is nohting wrong with a little bloat. The difference between utilizing an AI with Dbol vs. not utilizing it unless it's warranted is very significant from my own experience over the years.

The key fact to take home here is to always be prepared for the worst, but not to necessarily fear it. Everyone is unique, so results will widely vary due to a multitude of different factors relevant in your own hormonal/biological milieu. This is why you should start low and titrate dosing to effect. You'll eventually determine your sweet spot with different compounds this way while avoiding any significant side effects.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You're going to get a mixed review of opinions here. Dbol is by far my favorite oral. I respond to it very well. I've utilized it both ways. There is absolutely no substitute for the way I look and feel on Dbol minus the AI.....until I really need to add it in.

The methyl-estradiol that it converts to is very potent, but it converts at a suppressed rate.

You read here every day how people try to mitigate every single aspect of an AAS cycle. It's these same people that become so obsessed with it that wonder why they have issues after the fact with gyno, depression, etc. The hormonal compensatory mechanisms are very delicate and even mild variations can drastically change things.

My advice: Dbol without an AI is a very good experience that will produce exponential results in size, strength, and feeling of well being. I would absolutely have an AI on hand regardless, but only utilize it if you note that estrogenic effects are beginnig to manifest.

As righthook said, there is nohting wrong with a little bloat. The difference between utilizing an AI with Dbol vs. not utilizing it unless it's warranted is very significant from my own experience over the years.

The key fact to take home here is to always be prepared for the worst, but not to necessarily fear it. Everyone is unique, so results will widely vary due to a multitude of different factors relevant in your own hormonal/biological milieu. This is why you should start low and titrate dosing to effect. You'll eventually determine your sweet spot with different compounds this way while avoiding any significant side effects.

-John
    Nice, I like that!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EDizzle View Post
    yo Gator whats the proper dose of Aromasin, on dbol/test? would u go 0.25 eod? 0.5 e3d?
    You're thinking of Adex.
    Aromasin (exemestane) comes in 25mg tabs. 12.5mg EOD is a good starting dose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Unknown Dbol vs. a good PH
    By anabolicevo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:06 PM
  2. Is this Dbol good to go?
    By number1steak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 06:28 PM
  3. Dbol and clen? A good idea?
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Anabolics