pins

EDizzle

Awards
hopin i dont get flamed out but if i do i know it'll be with good reason.

so i ask this as a rook, but not a non-studyin one that everybody gets rightfully annoyed at.

so far i got:
SubQ=slinpin=insulin pin=SC=subcutaneous=0.5" pin to be put in any skin roll you can pinch, to be shot through the skin but not the muscle, good for slin, peptides, hcg?

IM=intramuscular, 1" pin or more, to be put in certain sites in rotating fashion directly in the belly of the muscle, best for test, tren, etc?

IV= intravenous, to be put right in the vein, best for ....?

Questions. 1. Is there a "best size" IM pin? Mine are 1.25", ventrogluteally its fine but in the thigh it's a bit ruff, wonder if the 1" pins will be better? Do a lotta guys do site-specific pin size or?
2. Is IV truly better? Think it'd make me feel like a junkie but if it works better, mightt give it a shot. And what size do we use w them?

Also, what's up with the gauges, why would a bigger gauge ever be better, cuz wouldnt that be just pretty much askin for more scar tissue and a more difficult insertion? I understand goin w whatever u can get if thats the issue, but i also understand pins arent really hard to get...

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Wow.....dude.....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I can shoot my test e and deca thru a 25g 1" pin.....I get them cheap cheap cheap from a medvet supply place online. Thats about as small as you can go, but next time I'm going with a larger 23g just because the 25 is sloooooow.

You do not wanna shoot into a vein....that is why you "aspirate".....a syringe full of blood means try again.

And google how to inject or something for more answers to your query.

I rotate my shoulders and asscheeks as I do 3 shots/week...haven't tried the thighs yet....

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If you're just curious, then you pretty much have your answer. If you planning a cycle, then you are not ready at all. The question about shooting IV is scary. That can kill you.

Most guys draw with an 18ga, change needles and inject with a 23ga. I always use 1inch needles; some like 1.5. The general rule is to use a 1.5 inch for glutes.

Again, I trust you are just curious, because your questions cause great concern.

EDizzle

Awards
Thanks guys. yea, just curious, i would never really shoot IV anyway think that ****'s for junkies, haha. Just tryin to pick the collective brain out there. And i was really writing to see if i could get away with 1" pins vs 1.5's anyway, i found out what i got are the 23g 1.5's, seem overkill on thighs. But ya know.

Thanks again fellas for the info about drawing, rotation and aspiration. I'll read up more, think I'm good from here. Also appreciate the concern, thats cool ppl actually give a **** on here and arent lookin to see nobody get screwed just cuz they're new and ill-or uninformed..

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
A 1" pin can be used anywhere for oils if you're fairly lean (which should be if you're using).
I like 25g since all my gear is nice and thin, but many prefer a 23g.

And water-based peptides can be pinned through a slin pin (27g or higher), but it doesn't matter whether you go IM or sub-Q.
Don't pin anything IV.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
A 1" pin can be used anywhere for oils if you're fairly lean (which should be if you're using).
I like 25g since all my gear is nice and thin, but many prefer a 23g.

And water-based peptides can be pinned through a slin pin (27g or higher), but it doesn't matter whether you go IM or sub-Q.
Don't pin anything IV.
Some peptides do matter. like IGF-1 is a IM shot. CJC should be done sub Q to be effective. an IM cjc shot is supposed to be pretty painful

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used a 26 gauge... fuk that never again.... **** took for days to inject.....
Germany is great, all you gotta do walk in the pharmacy and ask for needles.. no prescritions needed...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a prescription in the States either. You can get all the needles/pins you want without question.

EDizzle

Awards
good info guys, feelin good n informed about it now. only ques, is hcg worthless unless pinned? do i need the inj or can i get away w the oral drops?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
good info guys, feelin good n informed about it now. only ques, is hcg worthless unless pinned? do i need the inj or can i get away w the oral drops?
yes you need to inject. the oral is garbo

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Some peptides do matter. like IGF-1 is a IM shot. CJC should be done sub Q to be effective. an IM cjc shot is supposed to be pretty painful
Ok, agreed on the IGF-1 (but only if you're going for local effects).

However, CJC and every other peptide can be pinned IM or Sub-Q (I know this from personal experience and a lot of reading). CJC and GHRP don't hurt at all no matter where you pin. The only difference is that Sub-Q releases a little bit slower.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
not in my state...
really? there was a law passed a few years back that required the sale of clean needles to anyone with a photo ID because of people dying from dirty needles. All you need to do is go to walgreens, the lady kinda looks at you like a heroine addict but you get over it.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure the way they do it is classify it as a medical supply. then they say you need a prescription to purchase any medical supplies.

"Pennsylvania pharmacy regulations govern the sale and prescription of hypodermic syringes by pharmacists: “Sales of needles and syringes shall be made by the pharmacist only to persons showing a prescription issued by a licensed practitioner. The prescription shall be in force for a maximum of 1 year from date of its issuance....” 49 Pa. Code § 27.18."

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Ok, agreed on the IGF-1 (but only if you're going for local effects).

However, CJC and every other peptide can be pinned IM or Sub-Q (I know this from personal experience and a lot of reading). CJC and GHRP don't hurt at all no matter where you pin. The only difference is that Sub-Q releases a little bit slower.
Sorry, wasnt speaking from personal experience w the cjc. I recall Russianstar speakin to the idea of IM being painful and Sub Q being more beneficial with the injection site experiencing some fat loss.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure the way they do it is classify it as a medical supply. then they say you need a prescription to purchase any medical supplies.

"Pennsylvania pharmacy regulations govern the sale and prescription of hypodermic syringes by pharmacists: “Sales of needles and syringes shall be made by the pharmacist only to persons showing a prescription issued by a licensed practitioner. The prescription shall be in force for a maximum of 1 year from date of its issuance....” 49 Pa. Code § 27.18."
yuck! I guess Boston just loves handing out needles.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, wasnt speaking from personal experience w the cjc. I recall Russianstar speakin to the idea of IM being painful and Sub Q being more beneficial with the injection site experiencing some fat loss.
Some people think Sub-Q shots hurt less, but I think that burrying a slin pin in my delt hurts a lot less than trying to finesse it into a small fat roll, lol.
And I see no reason why CJC would cause localized fat loss, since it is just an inert peptide chain until it causes a GH release from the pituitary.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Some people think Sub-Q shots hurt less, but I think that burrying a slin pin in my delt hurts a lot less than trying to finesse it into a small fat roll, lol.
And I see no reason why CJC would cause localized fat loss, since it is just an inert peptide chain until it causes a GH release from the pituitary.
Not really familiar with the science behind it but the man is pretty intelligent. You would have to ask him.